collapse

* Recent Posts

Author Topic: Reason I came here  (Read 1345 times)

WanderingWiccan

• Sr. Newbie
    • View Profile
Reason I came here
« on: July 21, 2013, 12:40:35 pm »
Well to save a lot of time, first I know what I did was wrong, regardless of intent at the time, however, I have since fought each day to seek the knowledge to undo what I did.

Ok, so I did a love binding spell on my girlfriend after she decided we needed a break. As I said I realize how wrong it was and the severity of it, etc. However the more I look into this, the more I see mixed answers. Is this mendable ? The love is mutual so I'm not worried about that, she just needs time and space as there is a LOT of bad stuff going on with her and her family right. If we get back together I want it to be because it was mutually decided not because of a spell. I've NEVER done anything like this before and I really love her, what shocked me into realizing how bad it was is that almost immediately my tarot card readings went from saying things would work out to I would get what i want but at a great cost. I really don't want anything to happen to her, if anything it should come back on me as I deserve it.

Any help is so greatly appreciated, I'm sorry this is my first real post here, but ever since I started looking into breaking this, my cards have changed it no longer says at great cost, just that things will work out.

Sarah

• Sr. Master Member
    • View Profile
Re: Reason I came here
« Reply #1 on: July 21, 2013, 01:14:49 pm »
Quote from: WanderingWiccan;116326
Well to save a lot of time, first I know what I did was wrong, regardless of intent at the time, however, I have since fought each day to seek the knowledge to undo what I did.

Ok, so I did a love binding spell on my girlfriend after she decided we needed a break. As I said I realize how wrong it was and the severity of it, etc. However the more I look into this, the more I see mixed answers. Is this mendable ? The love is mutual so I'm not worried about that, she just needs time and space as there is a LOT of bad stuff going on with her and her family right. If we get back together I want it to be because it was mutually decided not because of a spell. I've NEVER done anything like this before and I really love her, what shocked me into realizing how bad it was is that almost immediately my tarot card readings went from saying things would work out to I would get what i want but at a great cost. I really don't want anything to happen to her, if anything it should come back on me as I deserve it.

Any help is so greatly appreciated, I'm sorry this is my first real post here, but ever since I started looking into breaking this, my cards have changed it no longer says at great cost, just that things will work out.

Maybe you should have thought of all this before you did the working. If you really loved her you would have let her go do whatever she needed to do without trying to bind her to you. Maybe by things working out it means you will go your own separate ways.
Knowing when to use a shovel is what being a witch is all about. Nanny Ogg, Witches Abroad

WanderingWiccan

• Sr. Newbie
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: July 21, 2013, 02:10:37 pm »
Quote from: maybeimawitch;116329
Maybe you should have thought of all this before you did the working. If you really loved her you would have let her go do whatever she needed to do without trying to bind her to you. Maybe by things working out it means you will go your own separate ways.

You are right I should not have done what I did but if you knew the whole situation and knew why she needed a break, pushing me away and NOT dealing with her issues are only going to snowball and destroy her. As far as the torot card readings go, basically it went like this, first I would have a theft against me. I had some stuff stolen already, then, I would have money problems but it would be fixed I was fired and found a new job but get no paycheck next pay (I do work study at my college), then it said watch out for someone who wasn't my friend but seemed like it, Someone did some very mean things and got me fired. basically said the would take 2 shifts, then didn't bother telling me they never went in. It then said things would work out for my relationship but, it needs time, it's going to be hard, and I would move and there would be a marriage and the birth of a longed for child. We had to give up having a child in the fall which led to all of this.

I didn't do this because I don't love her. I have NEVER once performed a spell against someones will. I did this because she's pushing me away shutting everyone off in her life, she's slowly pulling away from everyone and falling apart. I know this wasn't the best idea but, I be da&&ned if I'm going to watch someone I love and have literally had dreams of for years before I met them tear themselves apart. I've always tried to help people and I went about this the wrong way, now I just hope and pray that I can at least fix things on her end. Even if I have to be stuck feeling like this everyday, knowing she's happy and ok would be fine by me.

Emma Eldritch

• Staff
    • View Profile
    • https://rocknrollwitch.blogspot.ca/
« Reply #3 on: July 21, 2013, 08:30:19 pm »
Quote from: WanderingWiccan;116326

I'm not going to bother lecturing you on morality (mostly 'cause I don't care) so let's just skip to the problem solving portion of your post.

I think the best thing to do is give her space if she wants it. That's not magic advice, that's common sense. Pushing to be close to people when they need time alone to sort their head out generally just pisses them off and makes them think you are unable to respect boundaries. So back off.

While backed off, consider a simple honey jar or something similar - it's a low key way to keep her fond of you while you're not all up in her grille.

Keep an eye on your cards without going all obsessive. Ask for clues as to what you can do to make her feel safe and happy. Don't be a pest, just let her know you love her and will be there if/when she wants you.

Good luck.

WanderingWiccan

• Sr. Newbie
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: July 21, 2013, 10:01:17 pm »
Quote from: Mama Fortuna;116361
I'm not going to bother lecturing you on morality (mostly 'cause I don't care) so let's just skip to the problem solving portion of your post.

I think the best thing to do is give her space if she wants it. That's not magic advice, that's common sense. Pushing to be close to people when they need time alone to sort their head out generally just pisses them off and makes them think you are unable to respect boundaries. So back off.

While backed off, consider a simple honey jar or something similar - it's a low key way to keep her fond of you while you're not all up in her grille.

Keep an eye on your cards without going all obsessive. Ask for clues as to what you can do to make her feel safe and happy. Don't be a pest, just let her know you love her and will be there if/when she wants you.

Good luck.

Thank you so much. I have been giving her space I owe her a little bit of money and have only messaged her once just to let her know when I will be sending it to her so she can watch the mail, I also let her know she has all the time and space she needs, I'll be here if and when she wants to talk and to take care and I will talk to her soon.

Jack

• Adept Member
    • View Profile
    • Skyhold
  • Religion: ¯\_(ツ)_/¯
  • Preferred Pronouns: they/he
« Reply #5 on: July 21, 2013, 10:10:11 pm »
Quote from: WanderingWiccan;116345
You are right I should not have done what I did but if you knew the whole situation and knew why she needed a break, pushing me away and NOT dealing with her issues are only going to snowball and destroy her.

Yeah, you know what? That's her decision to make. The way you're talking about her doesn't give me a lot of faith that you really understand why this was a bad idea. You may want to try thinking it through again if you really believe it was the wrong thing.

Okay, so let's approach it from this angle: Breaking a spell is much easier to do when you know what went into the spell in the first place. Why don't you break down exactly what you did in the first place? What affect is the spell having? Is it keeping her from going away? Is she being obsessive toward you?

If you'd rather not, my best suggestion would be to tell her directly that you did a spell to keep her with you instead of going off on her own. That should break it pretty effectively.
Hail Mara, Lady of Good Things!
"The only way to cope with something deadly serious is to try to treat it a little lightly." -Madeleine L'Engle

WanderingWiccan

• Sr. Newbie
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: July 22, 2013, 09:51:33 am »
Quote from: Jack;116367
Yeah, you know what? That's her decision to make. The way you're talking about her doesn't give me a lot of faith that you really understand why this was a bad idea. You may want to try thinking it through again if you really believe it was the wrong thing.

Okay, so let's approach it from this angle: Breaking a spell is much easier to do when you know what went into the spell in the first place. Why don't you break down exactly what you did in the first place? What affect is the spell having? Is it keeping her from going away? Is she being obsessive toward you?

If you'd rather not, my best suggestion would be to tell her directly that you did a spell to keep her with you instead of going off on her own. That should break it pretty effectively.

Thank you everyone. It was a bad idea because not only was against everything were supposed to do in wicca, more importantly it was a blatant show of disrespect towards another person. Nobody should EVER be made to do something, be it through magic or not, despite the intentions it was flat out wrong. Nobody should be bound to you, for one who knows what's going to happen and their stuck there regardless. 2. What if your not who their meant to be with ? Then your keeping them from being truly happy and finding their soulmate.

Tags: