collapse

* Recent Posts

Author Topic: I'm Back ^_^  (Read 2338 times)

Skydaughter

• Jr. Newbie
    • View Profile
I'm Back ^_^
« on: July 08, 2011, 11:35:06 pm »
So after being gone from The Cauldron for a bit, I return and find it's moved! So anywho...

I was Skydaughter on SMF. Raised Four-Square Protestant Christian until my senior year of high school, turned to Wicca with my former best friend, and a couple years later merged the 2 and became a Christian Witch. I love Jesus Christ as my Lord and savior and worship the God of the bible as Goddess (I believe the Divine is gender complete and so can call "Them" either God or Goddess). I've recently become interested in celebrating the 8 Sabbats, particularly the 4 seasonal changes. I'm very crafty, as in I love to sew, knit, design, and create in any way I can :D. I love learning (so long as it's not mandatory like school) and hope to really increase my knowledge and understanding of different people and their beliefs!
"All around are spirits child. They live in the earth, the water, the sky... if you listen, they will guide you." ~ Grandmother Willow in Pocahontas

cwummel

• Sr. Apprentice
    • View Profile
Re: I'm Back ^_^
« Reply #1 on: July 09, 2011, 12:53:00 am »
Quote from: Skydaughter;3201
So after being gone from The Cauldron for a bit, I return and find it's moved! So anywho...

I was Skydaughter on SMF. Raised Four-Square Protestant Christian until my senior year of high school, turned to Wicca with my former best friend, and a couple years later merged the 2 and became a Christian Witch. I love Jesus Christ as my Lord and savior and worship the God of the bible as Goddess (I believe the Divine is gender complete and so can call "Them" either God or Goddess). I've recently become interested in celebrating the 8 Sabbats, particularly the 4 seasonal changes. I'm very crafty, as in I love to sew, knit, design, and create in any way I can :D. I love learning (so long as it's not mandatory like school) and hope to really increase my knowledge and understanding of different people and their beliefs!

Hello!

RandallS

• Site Admin
    • View Profile
  • Religion: Hellenic Pagan
« Reply #2 on: July 09, 2011, 07:51:21 am »

Welcome to our new home on the web!
Randall
RetroRoleplaying [Blog]: Microlite74/75/78/81, BX Advanced, and Other Old School Tabletop RPGs
Microlite20: Lots of Rules Lite Tabletop RPGs -- Many Free

Sage

• Adept Member
    • View Profile
    • http://sageandstarshine.wordpress.com
« Reply #3 on: July 09, 2011, 10:26:36 am »

Hi there, Skydaughter! :)
Maker, though the darkness comes upon me,
I shall embrace the light. I shall weather the storm.
I shall endure.
What you have created, no one can tear asunder.

-Canticle of Trials 1:10

Sage and Starshine (my spiritual blog): last updated 2/25.
Friday Otherfaith Blogging: last updated 2/27
Join the Emboatening Crew over on Kiva! Emboatening the boatless since Opet 2013.

Tags: