collapse

* Recent Posts

Author Topic: Hi  (Read 402 times)

blessedoutcast

• Sr. Newbie
    • View Profile
Hi
« on: September 30, 2016, 11:24:10 pm »
Greetings, names Benji. I am new to forums and such so on and such. I have decided to reach out on the internet to make some friends due to my new job. I am training right now as a truck driver. So I'll be over the road a lot and it would be nice to write to people of like mind. I have tons of hobbies and meany different ideas.

MeadowRae

• Master Member
    • View Profile
  • Religion: Pantheist Pagan Witch with Celtic Leanings
  • Preferred Pronouns: They/He/She
Re: Hi
« Reply #1 on: October 01, 2016, 12:41:02 pm »
Quote from: blessedoutcast;196933
Greetings, names Benji. I am new to forums and such so on and such. I have decided to reach out on the internet to make some friends due to my new job. I am training right now as a truck driver. So I'll be over the road a lot and it would be nice to write to people of like mind. I have tons of hobbies and meany different ideas.

Welcome to the cauldron, Benji!
The genderqueer witch your mother warned you about

Morag

• Senior Staff
  • cranky witch mom
    • View Profile
    • Priestess of the 3
  • Religion: Priestess of the 3
  • Preferred Pronouns: she/her
« Reply #2 on: October 01, 2016, 04:28:42 pm »

Welcome to TC!
Pray drunk. Hex sober.
Priestess of the 3
"The most powerful god at any given moment is the one who can solve the moment's problem."
-Darkhawk

Born Again Pagan

• Sr. Newbie
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: October 01, 2016, 04:47:57 pm »

Hey Benji,
I have a brother that has driven from coast to coast for 22 years. He is going to retire next year, and he sure will miss it!

blessedoutcast

• Sr. Newbie
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: October 02, 2016, 11:05:41 am »
Quote from: Born Again Pagan;196970
Hey Benji,
I have a brother that has driven from coast to coast for 22 years. He is going to retire next year, and he sure will miss it!

Thank you all! I really like this site thus far, the people are really responsive.

My plan, at rough is stick with this job for at least 2 years, unless I decide that I love it that much, then may own my own truck. I want however to make my home in WA state. I hear there is a lot going on there in the way of druid and pagan groups. I have never been a part of such groups and would like to experience that. Plus would like to live near mountains and the coast.

Tags:

* Who's Online

• Dot Guests: 153
  • Dot Hidden: 0
  • Dot Users: 1
  • Dot Users Online:

* Please Donate!

The Cauldron's server is expensive and requires monthly payments. Please become a Bronze, Silver or Gold Donor if you can. Donations are needed every month. Without member support, we can't afford the server.

* Shop & Support TC

The links below are affiliate links. When you click on one of these links you will go to the listed shopping site with The Cauldron's affiliate code. Any purchases you make during your visit will earn TC a tiny percentage of your purchase price at no extra cost to you.

* In Memoriam

Chavi (2006)
Elspeth (2010)
Marilyn (2013)

* Cauldron Staff

Host:
Sunflower

Message Board Staff
Board Coordinator:
Darkhawk

Assistant Board Coordinator:
Aster Breo

Senior Staff:
Aisling, Allaya, Jenett, Sefiru

Staff:
Ashmire, EclecticWheel, HarpingHawke, Kylara, PerditaPickle, rocquelaire

Discord Chat Staff
Chat Coordinator:
Morag

'Up All Night' Coordinator:
Altair

Cauldron Council:
Bob, Catja, Chatelaine, Emma-Eldritch, Fausta, Jubes, Kelly, LyricFox, Phouka, Sperran, Star, Steve, Tana

Site Administrator:
Randall

SimplePortal 2.3.6 © 2008-2014, SimplePortal