Feng Shui can help make your office a better place to work. Ascisco Pecunia explains how in part two of this article.
There are many practical and easy tips that you can use to create excellent feng shui at work. Good feng shui in the office will assist you in getting promotions and improve relationships with your colleagues and bosses. Here are more great feng shui tips that you can use in your office:
1. As much as it is inauspicious to sit with your back directly facing a door, it is also very bad to sit directly facing a door in the office. The door of any room or building is where the Chi or energy flows into the room. To sit directly facing the door is to directly confront the incoming flow of Chi. This is extremely unlucky, as you will be overwhelmed by the flow of chi that will in turn bring bad luck and misfortunes. It is also extremely unlucky to sit at a desk that is directly facing a corridor or walkway.
2. The choice of chairs is also extremely important. Choose ergonomically designed chairs that provide good support for you back. Avoid chairs that are heavily cushioned. Heavily cushioned furniture emits too much Yin (passive) energy that is more suitable for the living room or bedroom.
3. As many of you may be aware of by now, clutter is the #1 cause of bad Chi. Make sure that your work desk is clean and tidy at all times. Avoid accumulation of clutters near your work place.
4. You must also take note of hidden storages at your desk, such as cabinets and drawers. Keeping the top of your desk is good, but it is also important to make sure you do not store too much of unused items in your drawers. The accumulation of such items in your drawers and cabinets will cause the accumulation of stagnant Chi that can harm your prospects for success at work.
5. Many modern offices today have large floor-to-ceiling windows. While they are good because they let in a lot of light into the office, try not to be seated too near such windows. Such large windows let in a huge amount of Yang energy. When your work desk is affected by too much Yang energy, you will constantly feel restless, easily irritated and agitated. If you are seated near such windows, install a window shade to control your exposure to excessive light.
About the Author
Ascisco Pecunia. For more practical Feng Shui Tips visit: http://www.fengshuitipstoday.com