Feng Shui can help make your office a better place to work. Ascisco Pecunia explains how in part one of this article.
Most of us spend a lot of time in office for work. We all know too well that the office environment can at times be very challenging. Working in the office is much more that just doing our job well. In this concrete wilderness, we often have to deal with impossible bosses, office politics, nasty customers, and even double standards. Here are some great feng shui tips to help create harmony at the workplace:
1. One of the most important tips is to make sure that you are seated with good support behind your back. Make sure that your back facing a wall or some solid surface. Never sit with your back facing a door, as this makes you vulnerable to ‘betrayals’ in the office. Sitting with your back facing a window is also inauspicious as it represents a lack of support. Hang a painting of mountains behind your back for good support.
2. It is also inauspicious to sit facing a wall. In this position you will frequently encounter obstacles at work and have trouble getting a promotion. If this is inevitable, hang a picture of the beautiful scenery or a painting of a phoenix in front of their desks to symbolize an abundance of opportunities in front of you.
3. Displaying an image or figurine of a rooster on your office desk is a great way to counter office politics.
4. Crystals are also great to absorb negative energies at work. Display several tiny crystal balls (crystals shaped into spheres) on your desk to ensure that everything goes smoothly at work.
5. Try to avoid sitting at a work desk that is directly facing someone else’s. When you are seated in a position where you are constantly facing another person, there will be a build up of confrontational Chi and energy between the two of you. Eventually this will lead to conflicts and arguments.
About the Author
Ascisco Pecunia. For more practical Feng Shui Tips visit: http://www.fengshuitipstoday.com