It took me forever to figure out why nothing was working — because who expects a second web server to auto-install and take over from the one installed on the server. When I finally figured it out, getting things back to more or less working wasn’t hard — just time consuming. For what it’s worth, the maintainer was very apologetic and we were one of only 3 people around the world to download the update while it was buggy. ::Cue Hee-Haw:: “If it wasn’t for bad luck, I’d have no luck at all….”
Most things seem to be back and working. Those that I have noticed are not working are non-forum things that most members do not use.
Message Board: Join in our discussion.