Introductions

Main Page Forums UK Cauldronites Introductions

1 voice
1 reply
  • Author
    PerditaPickle
    Participant

Welcome UK Cauldronites.

No doubt many will have already made an introduction post in the Introductions thread of the main forum site, but if you feel like posting a further intro for this SIG, or giving update about yourself, then here’s the place to do it.

• This topic was modified 2 months, 1 week ago by  PerditaPickle.
    PerditaPickle
    Participant

No doubt many will have already made an introduction post in the Introductions thread of the main forum site, but if you feel like posting a further intro for this SIG, or giving update about yourself, then here’s the place to do it.

So, as per my profile on the main site, I’m a young-at-heart English lass. Born and bred in the South of England.

I work full time in an office in another town (commuting to work by train – and that with a chronic health condition which affects my energy levels and concentration).

I live with my spouse, who’s young-at-heart like me (in his better moods), also born and bred in southern England. Also two cats who are the light of my life.

My initial path was Druidry-leaning, and although I’m still exploring I’ve come to think of myself as ‘druid-ish’.

I started this SIG because, whilst I think The Cauldron is a truly wonderful site and resource, I’m aware that the majority of members are States-side (or elsewhere in the world), and I’d love to have a way to connect more with other UK Cauldronites. But I’d also like to hear from those who have another sort of connection with my home country too, therefore all are welcome who have any interest in joining this SIG – please do pop a quick intro in this stickie thread to let us all know about your connection to the UK. Look forward to hearing from you all.

(Apologies to anyone who also read my profile on the main site, as much of the above was directly copied and pasted!)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

description
A group for Cauldronites located in the UK.Members outside the UK with any connection to the place are also most welcome (e.g. ex-pats, ancestors or relatives from here, overseas students who studied here, occasional vacationers, lovers of the accent/s - or whatever).

Group Administrators

Profile Photo
PerditaPickle
@perditapickle

Group Moderators

Profile Photo
jenett
@jenett