Re: "Christ Is King" by Sophia C
[Today at 07:04:14 pm]

[Today at 06:56:16 pm]

Re: "Christ Is King" by Yei
[Today at 06:56:00 pm]

[Today at 06:45:55 pm]

Author Topic: Applications for the "An Extremely Powerful Mantra (Buddhism) " (previous post)  (Read 3580 times)

invincible_east

• Sr. Newbie
    • View Profile
I could not edit my post, so here I am discuss further about applications for the previous post.  :(

==========================================================

Here is a video from youtube teaching you how to recite the mantra:

Application of this mantra: Removing Evil Jiangtou

In this world, there are many evil spells that harm people. In Indonesia, Thailand, Vietnam, Malaysia, Singapore, Tibet, Bhutan, Napal, and so on, there are "Jiangtou" spells that make you sick or die. Here are some of the signs or symptons after your are cursed with Jiangtou:

1. You have been a normal and healthy person, but all of a sudden, your body begin to grow maggots. You see doctors and doctors cannot find your origin of the disease.

2. Again you are a healthy person, but all of a sudden you vomit hair or nails from your mouth. It happen often times and this definitely a strong sign that you are cursed by Jiangtou. There is no scientific explaination of how a human being can vomit hair or nails and often times!

3. You have not put a tatto on your skin, but all of a sudden, your skin has some kind of animal marks that look like a tatto. That is a sign you are cursed by animal Jiangtou.

If you are cursed by a cat Jiangtou, here is what you can save yourself. Get some naturally died cat bones, then burn the bones into ash. Mix ash with clean mud or clay, and mold the mixture into a form of a cat. Then, place this mold in front of Avalokitesvara Bodhisattva's shrine table. Get a clean cleaver and also place the cleaver at the shrine table. Recite the "Great Compassionate Mantra" for 1080 times and/or more. Then, slice the mold into pieces with the cleaver. After you've done this ritual, you are free from the Jiangtou curse. Now, I use cat Jiangtou as an example, but if you are cursed by other Jiangtou, you may perform the ritual similiar, i.e., if you are cursed by snake Jiangtou, then get some naturally died snake bones, burn them into ash, and then form a snake mold by mixing the ash with mud or clay. Then perform the ritual similiar to curing the cat Jiangtou.

Application of this mantra: Removing evil spirits from your house

Let us say that you have a wonderful, healthy, and happy family. Suddenly your family is hit with all kind of disasters or diseases, and this disasters hit many of your family members. This is defnitely a sign that your house is not clean. There are some external spiritual beings doing malicious deed to your family. How do you expel such evil spirits from your house?

Get some pomegranate branches and brake the branches into 1080 pieces. Get a pot for burning as well. Then, dip each pomegranate branch on both sides with honey. Next, recite "The Great Compassionate Mantra" one time and toss a branch into the pot and burn the branch into ash. Repeatly reciting the mantra and tossing the branch into pot until all the branches turn into ash. After such ritual is done, all the evil spirits from your house will be cast away.

Application of this mantra: Removing ghosts from your house

There are many places that are haunted by ghosts. It's funny to see many so-called experts don't know how to get rid of ghosts from haunted houses. In movies, we see people who cannot do anything. They use guns and knives in trying to get rid of ghosts. Guns and knives for ghosts? In the end, the helpless people just move away from the haunted houses. Now, there are good human beings and there are evil human beings, the same holds true for the world of ghosts. Because I don't want to use such brutal force to get rid of good ghosts, I will not show people here how to cast away ghosts, but I can asure you that performing ritual using the "Great Compassionate Mantra" can also cast away ghosts from haunted houses.

There are some haunted ghosts before they die, they are good people. Some of them cannot handle the suffering of life, and committed suicide. These people after they die, they usually turn into ghosts and live in the places where they had committed suicide. They cannot get out of the place they used to live. If they go outside, there will be Day or Night Wondering Gods ("spiritual police") who will come and handcuff these ghosts and cast them into Avici Hell.

Snowdrop

• Master Member
    • View Profile
Quote from: invincible_east;114779
3. You have not put a tatto on your skin, but all of a sudden, your skin has some kind of animal marks that look like a tatto. That is a sign you are cursed by animal Jiangtou.

I'm curious about this --- what kind of marking is it?  A mark that looks like you've been bitten by the animal?  Or a mark that looks like the animal?  What harmful effects does the curse have aside from causing the mark?

invincible_east

• Sr. Newbie
    • View Profile
Quote from: Snowdrop;114781
I'm curious about this --- what kind of marking is it?  A mark that looks like you've been bitten by the animal?  Or a mark that looks like the animal?  What harmful effects does the curse have aside from causing the mark?

It's a mark that looks like an animal, usually in the forms of snake, centipede, spider, scorpions, and other similiar poisonous creatures.  Jiangtou is not causing you to have a mark ONLY, it will make you become sick or die at worst, which I have explained above.  The marks are only symptoms telling you that you catch the Jiangtou.  This is somewhat analogous to catching a cold; when you have runny or stuffy nose, itchy or sore throat, and coughing, it's a sign you may catch a cold.  

Jiangtou is like a virus or bacteria growth in your body.  Once a virus or bacteria microbe enters your body, its number will multiply in size, from one microbe to a million number of microbes.  Such Microbes destroy your body from one organ to another until your whole body ceases functioning.  Once Jiangtou is transmitted into your body, it will affect your organs similarly, which will destroy your organ one after another until you are sick or terminally sick, and ending in death for the worst case.  Jiangtous are different from microbes in terms of size, they are larger organisms.  They are also different from microbe in terms of control.  You control virus or bacteria colonies in your body by killing them using antivirual drugs or antibiotics.  However, when it comes to controlling Jiangtou, you are using sorcery.  Thru sorcery, you can make the entire colonies of Jiangtou die instantly; you can also make Jiantou organism stop further damaging its hosts.  Such sorcery are performed thru reciting spells and sacrifices to deities or demons.

Night Owl

• Journeyman
    • View Profile
  • Preferred Pronouns: he/him/his
Quote from: invincible_east;114799
It's a mark that looks like an animal, usually in the forms of snake, centipede, spider, scorpions, and other similiar poisonous creatures.  Jiangtou is not causing you to have a mark ONLY, it will make you become sick or die at worst, which I have explained above.  The marks are only symptoms telling you that you catch the Jiangtou.  This is somewhat analogous to catching a cold; when you have runny or stuffy nose, itchy or sore throat, and coughing, it's a sign you may catch a cold.  

Jiangtou is like a virus or bacteria growth in your body.  Once a virus or bacteria microbe enters your body, its number will multiply in size, from one microbe to a million number of microbes.  Such Microbes destroy your body from one organ to another until your whole body ceases functioning.  Once Jiangtou is transmitted into your body, it will affect your organs similarly, which will destroy your organ one after another until you are sick or terminally sick, and ending in death for the worst case.  Jiangtous are different from microbes in terms of size, they are larger organisms.  They are also different from microbe in terms of control.  You control virus or bacteria colonies in your body by killing them using antivirual drugs or antibiotics.  However, when it comes to controlling Jiangtou, you are using sorcery.  Thru sorcery, you can make the entire colonies of Jiangtou die instantly; you can also make Jiantou organism stop further damaging its hosts.  Such sorcery are performed thru reciting spells and sacrifices to deities or demons.

I read this and went "Wat? This doesn't seem real..." so I did some googling and translation stuff to make sure.

I have only found one source for this "Jiangtou" and this is it: http://www.spellsofmagic.com/read_post.html?post=542449

The rest of the results are for a village called Jiangtou. I have used Google's translation and transliteration tools to see if there is any meaning in the word Jiangtouand even with many combinations of different chinese characters it doesn't mean anything in Chinese. In other languages of the countries that were listed that were available, it menat nothing, was nonsense, or did not mean anything relevant to a "jiangtou." I realize that these tools are less than perfect, and not all languages were available, but the fact that I could not come up for any relevant meaning of the word makes me think that the person writing the article just made it all up as they went along.

invincible_east

• Sr. Newbie
    • View Profile
Quote from: Night Owl;114955
I read this and went "Wat? This doesn't seem real..." so I did some googling and translation stuff to make sure.

I have only found one source for this "Jiangtou" and this is it: http://www.spellsofmagic.com/read_post.html?post=542449

The rest of the results are for a village called Jiangtou. I have used Google's translation and transliteration tools to see if there is any meaning in the word Jiangtouand even with many combinations of different chinese characters it doesn't mean anything in Chinese. In other languages of the countries that were listed that were available, it menat nothing, was nonsense, or did not mean anything relevant to a "jiangtou." I realize that these tools are less than perfect, and not all languages were available, but the fact that I could not come up for any relevant meaning of the word makes me think that the person writing the article just made it all up as they went along.

Let me give you the correct Chinese characters, so that you could do research for the related topic.

Jiangtou = 降頭

The sorcery of Jiangtou = 降頭術

Let me give you two urls for reading fun:

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Gu_(poison)

http://taoist-sorcery.blogspot.com/2012/06/gong-tau-witchcraft-of-south-east-asia.html

"Gu" is one kind of Jiangtou, but the information provided in the above Wikipedia URL is somewhat incorrect, because it's sources are taken from folklores or myths, not from first hand sources.  All the information I provided here is from my guru, he has encounter in his lifetime many attacks from many Jiangtou socerers.

The other URL has some relevant information.
« Last Edit: July 09, 2013, 02:03:19 am by invincible_east »

Tags: