collapse

Author Topic: Methods to Find Lost Items  (Read 6417 times)

Malia

• Sr. Apprentice
    • View Profile
Re: Methods to Find Lost Items
« Reply #15 on: June 17, 2012, 03:52:45 am »
Quote from: Aryel32;60413
I moved to Tennessee in February and was heartbroken at the lost of my most valued working crystal. It wasn't until I relocated again at the beginning of June, did I find it in the most obvious place as I was packing my belongings.

I had meditated on it, asking if I'll ever see it again. I was told I would not, yet there it was. Perhaps a lesson needed to be learned to form less of an attachment?

I would be able to relate had it been my fluorite, carnelian, turquoise, or sodalite--stones I've had since childhood--that I had lost. Yet I lost a piece of citrine that'd been in my possession for less than two weeks. Speaking of which, I still haven't found it. :/

MoonCrone

• Sr. Apprentice
    • View Profile
« Reply #16 on: June 17, 2012, 07:10:29 am »
Quote from: Malia;58173
I've retraced my steps and looked in every nook and cranny, and I still cannot find my citrine stone. I'm absolutely positive that it's still in my house because it was in my pocket while I was inside when I lost it. So, do any of you have any spells, rituals, etc. that can be used in locating lost things? Also, I'm wondering if some fae might be messing around with me with that, and if that's the case, what can I do to convince them to give back/show me where my citrine is?

I always refer my 'lost' things to St. Anthony (of Padua)  http://www.luckymojo.com/saintanthony.html

Citrine crystals help us to let go of things from the past and to drop negative thought processes, and to stop bad habits (amongst many other things)...  so could this be the lesson to draw from it, maybe?
It\'s all about the Ebb and Flow...

Malia

• Sr. Apprentice
    • View Profile
« Reply #17 on: June 18, 2012, 11:31:06 pm »
Quote from: MoonCrone;60444
I always refer my 'lost' things to St. Anthony (of Padua)  http://www.luckymojo.com/saintanthony.html

Citrine crystals help us to let go of things from the past and to drop negative thought processes, and to stop bad habits (amongst many other things)...  so could this be the lesson to draw from it, maybe?

I'm well on my way to overcoming the exact things that my lost citrine stone could help me with. ...This has become quite the ironic situation. I think I might just forget about the stone itself (if I really need it in the future, I know where to buy another), and just focus on planning my dedication rituals to the Morrigan and Maananan Mac Lir.

Malia

• Sr. Apprentice
    • View Profile
« Reply #18 on: June 21, 2012, 01:49:32 pm »
Quote from: Malia;60738
I'm well on my way to overcoming the exact things that my lost citrine stone could help me with. ...This has become quite the ironic situation. I think I might just forget about the stone itself (if I really need it in the future, I know where to buy another), and just focus on planning my dedication rituals to the Morrigan and Maananan Mac Lir.

My sister found my citrine stone somehow, and right around the place I'd lost it (the exact place I'd searched over and over!). So I have that back now!

Unfortunately, now my bloodstone is missing. >_<*

Aryel32

• Apprentice
    • View Profile
« Reply #19 on: June 27, 2012, 12:32:23 am »
Quote from: Malia;61103
My sister found my citrine stone somehow, and right around the place I'd lost it (the exact place I'd searched over and over!). So I have that back now!

Is it bad that I Lol-ed when I saw this post? You poor thing. Yeah, I think the Fey may be screwing with you. Leave an offering of strawberries and shiny things and milk someplace on your property for a week and see what happens.

Wind

• Apprentice
    • View Profile
« Reply #20 on: June 27, 2012, 10:36:22 pm »
I'm wondering if some fae might be messing around with me with that, and if that's the case, what can I do to convince them to give back/show me where my citrine is?

Gifts are usually good. Honeysuckle if you have any. Sweet smelling plants and playful flowers, are also in my notes for faeries. Little sparkly things may also be good.

I usually hold peacock ore when I lose something and then I find it.

MoonCrone

• Sr. Apprentice
    • View Profile
« Reply #21 on: June 28, 2012, 05:50:22 am »
Quote from: Malia;61103

Mmmm, interesting!  Bloodstone usually has amongst it's properties the ablity to push us further onwards into the unknown..  so I would take it's absence to mean you are possibly being told not to make any sudden moves?  does that make any sense?  ;)
It\'s all about the Ebb and Flow...

Emma Theseira

• Banned!
    • View Profile
« Reply #22 on: September 20, 2012, 08:23:47 am »
I've retraced my steps and looked in every nook and cranny, and I still cannot find my citrine stone. I'm absolutely positive that it's still in my house because it was in my pocket while I was inside when I lost it. So, do any of you have any spells, rituals, etc. that can be used in locating lost things? Also, I'm wondering if some fae might be messing around with me with that, and if that's the case, what can I do to convince them to give back/show me where my citrine is?

In fact, I had too lost my first gold bracelet my grandma left for me. And as I was searching for some spell casters that could help me find it, I look through the web and found Laura J. I bought the lost item spell from here at [I REALLY LIKE TO SPAM THIS COMMERCIAL SPELL SITE] Weeks later, I had found it in my brother's drawer. I had look through that area I remembered. I guess Laura just open up my spiritual eyes to look for it. Since then, I always look for advise from her regarding spiritual matters. Maybe you should try too,just an advise.
« Last Edit: September 20, 2012, 04:16:46 pm by RandallS »

Tana

• Staff
    • View Profile
« Reply #23 on: September 20, 2012, 10:42:26 am »
Quote from: Emma Theseira;74573
Weeks later, I had found it in my brother's drawer.

'Weeks later' is not exactly what I would call a successful spell, but coincidence.
\'You had to repay, good or bad. There was more than one type of obligation.
That’s what people never really understood.….Things had to balance.
You couldn’t set out to be a good witch or a bad witch. It never worked out for long.
All you could try to be was a witch, as hard as you could.\'
Terry Pratchett \'Lords and Ladies\'

Confuzzled and proud. :p

Catherine

• Sr. Master Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #24 on: September 20, 2012, 10:58:23 am »
Quote from: Emma Theseira;74573
In fact, I had too lost my first gold bracelet my grandma left for me. And as I was searching for some spell casters that could help me find it, I look through the web and found Laura J. I bought the lost item spell from here at http://www.mostpowerfullovespells.com/lost-item-spell/. Weeks later, I had found it in my brother's drawer. I had look through that area I remembered. I guess Laura just open up my spiritual eyes to look for it. Since then, I always look for advise from her regarding spiritual matters. Maybe you should try too,just an advise.

Okay, you've posted two links, that I've seen, to this person's site so I went and had a look. There is so much BS on that site that I can't even list it all!

Like this bit of rubbish from the FAQ section,

Q: Why you don’t need a photo or other personal item such as hair or fingernail to cast the Spell ?

A: Name, email & home address is sufficient because its unique in the whole universe. Hair, Photo & etc is used by Black Magician.

Seriously? First, she gets not only your personal information, but the personal info of your intended target! Scamity, scam, SCAM!

And the bit about personal items=black magic? Bullshit.

Then there's this little gem from her love spells page.

No one can live without  LOVE! Be it Young or Old, Man or Woman. Love is the main essence of life. An essence to keep you moving with passion in your daily life.

Once your life is affected by issue of LOVE, the other life force in your Body, Soul, Spirit will fall with it. In a short period of time you will be Out of Tune with the Universal Forces. Thereafter, Sickness, Anxiety, Stress, Emotional , Psychology & Spiritual Breakdown will occur and in no time you will be very WEAK and feel life is MEANINGLESS.

Come on! I guess there's nothing quite like a good scare tactic to get the dollars rolling in!

IMO, this Laura J. is nothing but a scam artist, plain and simple.

Tana

• Staff
    • View Profile
« Reply #25 on: September 20, 2012, 11:01:29 am »
Quote from: Catherine;74590

I took a look, too.
And I wouldn't trust that 'most powerful love witch' as far as I can fling a piano.
You couldn’t set out to be a good witch or a bad witch. It never worked out for long.

Darkhawk

• Senior Staff
    • View Profile
    • Suns in her Branches
  • Religion: An American Werewolf in the Akhet; Kemetic; Feri; Imaginary Baltic Heathen; Discordian; UU; CoX; Etc
  • Preferred Pronouns: any of he, they, she
« Reply #26 on: September 20, 2012, 11:15:13 am »
Quote from: Tana;74591
And I wouldn't trust that 'most powerful love witch' as far as I can fling a piano.

I like "further than I can comfortably spit out a rat".

(And before you say you can spit a rat further than you can fling a piano, consider the word 'comfortably'. ;) )
as the water grinds the stone
we rise and fall
as our ashes turn to dust
we shine like stars    - Covenant, "Bullet"

Stardancer

• Journeyman
    • View Profile
« Reply #27 on: September 20, 2012, 11:19:12 am »
Quote from: Darkhawk;74593

(And before you say you can spit a rat further than you can fling a piano, consider the word 'comfortably'. ;) )

Bleargh.

I tend to say 'as far as I can legally throw '.
My (mainly) astrological blog
http://sidselh.livejournal.com/ Last update 25. oct \'11

Tana

• Staff
    • View Profile
« Reply #28 on: September 20, 2012, 01:08:59 pm »
Quote from: Darkhawk;74593

Never heard that one before, but

Sharysa

• Master Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #29 on: September 21, 2012, 02:13:22 pm »
Quote from: Catherine;74590

I believe someone recommended this site to me after coming across one of my old threads. Thank the gods I've found an actual shamanic teacher.

On "not using hair/fingernails/etc"--I suppose the numerous folk-magic spells that require them are OMG black magic, then?

Also, Laura J. doesn't seem to use English as her native language. If she does, this is one more strike against her.
On hiatus, but might pop in now and then. Just making it official.

My blog. 40% normal, 60% spiritual, 500% details.

Tags: