collapse
2017 Donation Drive -- Please Help Keep TC Online

It's time for our annual Server Donation Drive! We need to raise just over $850 to keep The Cauldron's server online for another year. Please help! Either hit that Paypal button to the right and make a one-time donation in any amount or set up a monthly Bronze, Silver or Gold Donor subscription. You can find more info in this message!

Donations as of 16 October: Only $147 more (after Paypal fees) needed to reach our goal! Please donate if you can.

* "Unable to verify referring url. Please go back and try again" Problem Logging In?

If you get an "Unable to verify referring url. Please go back and try again" error when you try to log in, you need to be sure you are accessing the board with a url that starts with "https://ecauldron.com".  If it starts with https://www.ecauldron.com" (or "http://www.ecauldron.com") you will get this error because "www.ecauldron.com" is not technically the same website as "ecauldron.com". Moving to the more secure "https" means it is more picky about such things.

Author Topic: Herbs with warding properties  (Read 1053 times)

xGypsy13x

Herbs with warding properties
« on: January 04, 2017, 11:07:55 pm »
So I've been looking for herbs that have warding properties, I need one more for the gris gris bag im making, something that isn't Dill, Rosemary, Thyme, Sage, Salt, Parsley, Garlic, or Rose.

Could you guys help me out?

I'm coming up with nothing.

Noctua

• Journeyman
  • Attack: 100
    Defense: 100
    Attack Member
    • View Profile
Re: Herbs with warding properties
« Reply #1 on: January 05, 2017, 06:57:01 am »
Quote from: xGypsy13x;200991
So I've been looking for herbs that have warding properties, I need one more for the gris gris bag im making, something that isn't Dill, Rosemary, Thyme, Sage, Salt, Parsley, Garlic, or Rose.

Rue, Hyssop, and Black Pepper all immediately come to mind for me. Rue and Hyssop may be a bit trickier to find (at least at a reasonable price, since they're not common culinary herbs) but peppercorns can be had everywhere.

xGypsy13x

« Reply #2 on: January 11, 2017, 03:08:51 pm »
Quote from: Noctua;201005
Rue, Hyssop, and Black Pepper all immediately come to mind for me. Rue and Hyssop may be a bit trickier to find (at least at a reasonable price, since they're not common culinary herbs) but peppercorns can be had everywhere.

Perfect, much appreciated

Hildeburh

« Reply #3 on: March 20, 2017, 08:25:47 pm »

Mugwort,  Mistletoe, Rowan wood

sevensons

« Reply #4 on: March 21, 2017, 01:25:24 am »

My favourite is to pin some Lavender on my shoulder it clears my body of negativity.

Sarah

• Sr. Master Member
  • Attack: 100
    Defense: 100
    Attack Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: March 22, 2017, 07:58:10 am »

Basil also has a protective element to it
Knowing when to use a shovel is what being a witch is all about. Nanny Ogg, Witches Abroad

Tags: