Re: Eclipse Time, Everyone Panic! by Altair
[April 09, 2024, 09:29:08 am]

Re: Eclipse Time, Everyone Panic! by Jenett
[April 08, 2024, 09:09:39 pm]

Re: Eclipse Time, Everyone Panic! by Sefiru
[April 08, 2024, 06:09:38 pm]

Re: Supermarket Witches by SirPalomides
[April 08, 2024, 09:49:17 am]

Author Topic: Herbs and Spices for Prosperity and Luck  (Read 17455 times)

SatSekhem

• Sr. Master Member
    • View Profile
    • http://satsekhem.wordpress.com/
Re: Herbs and Spices for Prosperity and Luck
« Reply #15 on: October 27, 2011, 01:09:29 pm »
Quote from: Finn;27838
Oh goodness, it ain't my thread. This is what I was hoping to get, really. I want to see how others approached their own spellwork, their motivations, their results and experiences. :)

I haven't been big on spell craft lately. I find herbal remedies with crystal assistance to be helpful at present. If you want to know my most recent spell... luck... thing that I did:

In an orange bag (for court cases), I added mugwort, Rowan berries, bay leaves, patchouli, rosemary, red sandalwood, and a myriad of other herbs. Honestly, I can't remember all of them except that they either had to do with my personal path (like the red sandalwood being a symbol of Kemet) or bringing luck/money/courage (like mugwort and patchouli). I kept filling my little sachet until it smelled right. This is something that The Sister instilled in me: you keep adding whatever herbs come to hand or mind until something about the smell says inside of you: Bing! You're done!

After that, I added three crystals from my meager crystal collection: black tourmaline for protection, green adventurine for calming, and a quartz point for all the goodness that quartz brings. And ta-da! Lucky/money/courage sachet was complete!

I feel that it worked out decently. I didn't get a resolution to my court case, but the opposing witnesses sounded like uncertain fools (to me). And hopefully, with a month recess in between, they'll sound even more like uncertain fools! :cf:
Religious Blog
Regular Blog

In the beginning the Universe was created. This has made a lot of people very angry and has been widely regarded as a bad move. - Douglas Adams

Catherine

• Sr. Master Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #16 on: October 28, 2011, 08:09:30 am »
Quote from: Finn;27233

Maybe I can add some dried apple bits to my bottle. Apple Pie Prosperity Bottle?

FYI, I totally stole your idea. I made an "apple pie" prosperity potion last night to use in future prosperity spells. Thanks for the inspiration!:)

spoOk

• Master Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #17 on: October 29, 2011, 05:26:38 am »
Quote from: Catherine;27978
FYI, I totally stole your idea. I made an "apple pie" prosperity potion last night to use in future prosperity spells. Thanks for the inspiration!:)

I was going to suggest arrowroot powder....kinda a gamblers money attraction luck association there, but the one grain producing many idea made me think,why not a popcorn kernel?
you can plant a corn kernel to multiply it,when you pop it it expands.
you can feed yourself with it. and it's generally gold coloured like symbolic moola.
Ize bel zafen.
Ize bel daleen.

buttercup

• Apprentice
    • View Profile
« Reply #18 on: October 30, 2011, 04:22:27 pm »
Quote from: SatSekhem;27428
Patchouli brings in financial success. Ash and oak are good for prosperity. Here are some extra herbs for luck: strawberry, violet, holly, rose, job's tears, Irish moss, and orange. I've used these various herbs in various spells over the years.

Adding patchouli gives you the added benefit of smelling like a sexy hippy, by the by.

Everything SatSekhem suggested was alot of what I was going to suggest!!!  I would sprinkle it around the bottom of the candle ontop of the petition paper. In a clockwise manor.  And Irish moss also is good for luck and drawing money by the way.  And I think someone else also mentioned nutmeg. You might want to add ginger to heat things up.

I made this oil and it has been working great as a money drawing oil for me.  I would use Sweet Almond oil as a carrier oil or base oil. Use that oil and put in:

ginger root
five finger grass
whole nutmeg a little crushed to release energies and smell
bayberry oil
thyme
calendula the buds and a pinch of the flower pettles
and chamomile flowers

Mix all of that in the Almond oil and let sit for a few days.  Use the triangle of manifestation to charge oil and then anoint candles and petition paper with it and so on.

Chatters

• View Profile
    • http://theartycat.co.uk/Home_Page.php
« Reply #19 on: November 28, 2011, 09:53:26 am »
Quote from: Morag;27778
I really like this.

Currently I'm building a prosperity spell around the use of pine-scented green candles. I've worked out a small chant: Scent of pine, make health and wealth mine.

Reasons for the choice of smell and words:

-pine candles happened to be what I picked up for very cheap at a huge sale at Liquidation World.
-health is necessary for wealth, in my view. I can't work if I'm not healthy.
-pine has always meant health and prosperity to me -- I grew up here in BC, which is full of pine trees, and every Christmas when I was a kid we'd have a pine tree to decorate. That time -- and the scent of pine specifically -- reminds me of a time when I was healthy and happy, and my parents and I didn't want for anything.

The spell's not complete yet; it needs some tweaks. But I'm almost done.

Anyway, didn't mean to hijack your thread here. :) Just wanted to add that the idea of something that may be in abundance locally but a rarity elsewhere as something to use in a spell is a nice one, and this would be my own interpretation of that. :)

For some reason pine says good home to me - security and love at home so I always like to collect pine cones for Yule time. Think it’s because I always associated it with Christmas and family, celebration and indulgence.  ;) Thats give an iodea to use it for the coming year
The Arty Cat
[/B]
My website - more about me and my craft:)
[/URL]

Chatters

• View Profile
    • http://theartycat.co.uk/Home_Page.php
« Reply #20 on: November 28, 2011, 10:05:38 am »
Quote from: buttercup;28282
Everything SatSekhem suggested was alot of what I was going to suggest!!!  I would sprinkle it around the bottom of the candle ontop of the petition paper. In a clockwise manor.  And Irish moss also is good for luck and drawing money by the way.  And I think someone else also mentioned nutmeg. You might want to add ginger to heat things up.

I made this oil and it has been working great as a money drawing oil for me.  I would use Sweet Almond oil as a carrier oil or base oil. Use that oil and put in:

ginger root
five finger grass
whole nutmeg a little crushed to release energies and smell
bayberry oil
thyme
calendula the buds and a pinch of the flower pettles
and chamomile flowers

Mix all of that in the Almond oil and let sit for a few days.  Use the triangle of manifestation to charge oil and then anoint candles and petition paper with it and so on.

Sounds good - I like to use money drawing oils - when needed most. I put in mint for abundance and money, Cinnamon for the heat and dill seds for drawing money- its also known to be fast. Going back to pine - I really like that for prosperity and health - makes total sense. For more general prosperity I am just beginning to use chamomile, lavender and mint. Mint is just great for drawing money and abundance, Lavender is good for smoothness and calm to business and chamomile is great for attracting luck and smells lovely. I may try some other herbs at some point
The Arty Cat
[/B]
My website - more about me and my craft:)
[/URL]

SunflowerP

• Host
  • Don't teach your grandmother to suck eggs!
    • View Profile
    • If You Ain't Makin' Waves, You Ain't Kickin' Hard Enough
  • Religion: Eclectic religious Witchcraft
  • Preferred Pronouns: sie/hir/hirs/hirself
« Reply #21 on: November 28, 2011, 08:14:09 pm »
Quote from: Chatters;31993

Off topic - the link in your signature currently goes to a TC Wiki page (with nothing in it).  Did you do that on purpose, or could you use some signature/link-making coaching?

Sunflower
I'm the AntiFa genderqueer commie eclectic wiccan Mod your alt-right bros warned you about.
I do so have a life; I just live part of it online!
“Selfishness is not living as one wishes to live, it is asking others to live as one wishes to live.” - Oscar Wilde
"Nobody's good at anything until they practice." - Brina (Yewberry)
My much-neglected blog "If You Ain't Makin' Waves, You Ain't Kickin' Hard Enough"

ccardinot

• Sr. Apprentice
  • Banned!
    • View Profile
« Reply #22 on: February 01, 2012, 05:55:07 pm »
Quote from: Finn;27155
I'm still working on my little prosperity/luck bottle. When I was doing a little research, I found that cinnamon, nutmeg, and allspice all are associated with prosperity, success, and attracting luck -- and have the added bonus of smelling like a delicious apple pie (which, to me, is the essence of the kind of prosperity I want :p).

But before I commit to this particular blend, I was wondering if any one here has had success with other herbs and spices in a prosperity spell? If so, what kinds, and were any kind of blends you particularly liked?

(Obviously, there are a lot of other factors for success in a spell, including the particular focus, execution and preference of the worker.) I'd just like some other thoughts. :)

One of the nicest things in our Craft is that most spells are wearable and edible. I'd recommend you strongly to make Carmelite Water and use it as it better pleases you. It's ingredients are per se protective, luck and  love bringers, help improve your overall health, smells like heaven and is easy to make. With a pinch of the right intention and will, it becomes a wearable spell.

Cheers!

yewberry

• Grand Master Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #23 on: February 02, 2012, 07:17:09 pm »
Quote from: sephira;27391
I've had great experiences with using Basil as a money drawing herb, though that might affect your apple pie smell.

Perhaps in a delicious way.  ;)

Brina

Finn

• Sr. Master Member
    • View Profile
    • http://seanchasfinn.wordpress.com
  • Preferred Pronouns: she/her
« Reply #24 on: February 02, 2012, 08:26:24 pm »
Quote from: yewberry;41283
Perhaps in a delicious way.  ;)

... sweet Jesus.