collapse

* "Unable to verify referring url. Please go back and try again" Problem Logging In?

If you get an "Unable to verify referring url. Please go back and try again" error when you try to log in, you need to be sure you are accessing the board with a url that starts with "https://ecauldron.com".  If it starts with https://www.ecauldron.com" (or "http://www.ecauldron.com") you will get this error because "www.ecauldron.com" is not technically the same website as "ecauldron.com". Moving to the more secure "https" means it is more picky about such things.

Author Topic: Help! Please from some who don't mind the gray? Area.  (Read 1299 times)

Aspiria

  • Master Member
  • ******
  • Join Date: Dec 2012
  • Posts: 433
  • Total likes: 0
    • View Profile
Help! Please from some who don't mind the gray? Area.
« on: September 17, 2013, 03:13:27 pm »
Some background I guess. Last year my daddy died and he left us some money. I used it to buy a house, a truck, and I was talked into investing in a moving business. I was pressured into doing it with the promise of signing paperwork later. DUMB DUMB DUMB I know. No need to say much about the that part because I've said worse to myself. I repeatedly brought up the paperwork issue and was always told "wait till business picks up because it's expensive".

So at first things were fine. Business was slow, but my husband actually did the work and we got paid. Not enough business though because I had to mortgage my house with an interest only loan to buy a company truck. Again stupid. Business picked up and we finally started seeing real money. Then for reasons unknown to me, we stopped getting our money. My husband and the co-owner had fought. I said I wanted out, co-owner's dad bought our truck, we tried to find someone to buy our half with no luck. After my husband was out of work for three weeks they worked it out. We started getting paid.

Then suddenly only my husband got paid his working wages but our percentage was not paid. Finally we found out the co-owner and his dad had fought and his dad wanted us to pay back the money for the truck and he was going to hold my percentage until that was done. So then a language was hatched without me between my husband and co-owner. Then they told me. We need to sell our house, put a down payment on another, and pay off these loans for the house and truck, and move into a new house with no bills behind.

Then a week ago my husband did a big job and then was off work. The other workers came to pick up the truck and trailers for odd jobs. But we don't hear shit from co-owner. It's been that long and nothing. So I know I'm getting fucked again. I don't know what his problem is and he refuses to pay or communicate. So today my husband went to our real estate agent and she actually found him a decent job (she's also a repeat moving customer and my husband told her everything that happened). Now the co-owner had been working all these years illegally. He uses his dad's legit company to pay everyone. The truck and trailer are not DOT certified and he dodges tax and child support (I didn't know the in the beginning) So my husband is going to contact DOT, IRS, and the work commission, etc. Chances are nothing will come of it because he is apparently an expert dodger.

I need something so that I can have some justice. This affects my children and that pisses me the Fuck off. He is essentially taking food out of their mouths, and taking away our ability to provide clothing, shelter, food, etc. We have been barely scraping by, literally. I went yesterday to get a loan on my truck. Now everything I have is loaned against and I'm not a bad position. I don't know what to do. I'm having panic attacks and anxiety attacks, my ulcer came back, it's really awful. I just started counseling yesterday and I will be getting something for the panic and anxiety attacks. I'm on a maintenance medicine for anxiety.

This is horribly wrong for a person to do especially one with seven children to take care of. I frequently go days without eating for fear that if I eat my kids won't have enough. I already get government assistance so nothing else to be done for that. So I need suggestions on how I can make him feel horrible, gut wrenching guilt for what he has done, and for him to want to make it right. His dad is a snake and I don't know what to do about him either. Please please help me.
« Last Edit: September 17, 2013, 07:02:24 pm by RandallS »

veggiewolf

  • Adept Member
  • ********
  • Join Date: Jul 2011
  • Posts: 3105
  • Total likes: 1
    • View Profile
Help! Please from some who don't mind the gray? Area.
« Reply #1 on: September 17, 2013, 11:47:56 pm »
Quote from: Aspiria;122179
...

I need something so that I can have some justice. This affects my children and that pisses me the Fuck off. He is essentially taking food out of their mouths, and taking away our ability to provide clothing, shelter, food, etc. We have been barely scraping by, literally. I went yesterday to get a loan on my truck. Now everything I have is loaned against and I'm not a bad position. I don't know what to do. I'm having panic attacks and anxiety attacks, my ulcer came back, it's really awful. I just started counseling yesterday and I will be getting something for the panic and anxiety attacks. I'm on a maintenance medicine for anxiety.

This is horribly wrong for a person to do especially one with seven children to take care of. I frequently go days without eating for fear that if I eat my kids won't have enough. I already get government assistance so nothing else to be done for that. So I need suggestions on how I can make him feel horrible, gut wrenching guilt for what he has done, and for him to want to make it right. His dad is a snake and I don't know what to do about him either. Please please help me.

Are you more interested in justice in general, or getting something from him?

I ask because I've got a couple of suggestions for you, but not the spoons to write them out this late and want to be able to give you something helpful.
Fluid Morality - my spiritual blog
Eating Monsters - my mental health blog

"Religion does not define a deity- it defines the human approach and interpretation of deity." - Juni
"I hate magical thinking in my magic." - Darkhawk
"...a baseball club; a soccer unkindness; a hockey murder; a football team..." - Cecil, Welcome to Night Vale

Aspiria

  • Master Member
  • ******
  • Join Date: Dec 2012
  • Posts: 433
  • Total likes: 0
    • View Profile
Help! Please from some who don't mind the gray? Area.
« Reply #2 on: September 18, 2013, 02:15:28 pm »
Quote from: veggiewolf;122229
Are you more interested in justice in general, or getting something from him?

I ask because I've got a couple of suggestions for you, but not the spoons to write them out this late and want to be able to give you something helpful.

Well getting him to give me my money and to do the right thing would be awesome. But if that's not possible then justice is the next best thing. Thank you!

veggiewolf

  • Adept Member
  • ********
  • Join Date: Jul 2011
  • Posts: 3105
  • Total likes: 1
    • View Profile
Help! Please from some who don't mind the gray? Area.
« Reply #3 on: September 18, 2013, 07:57:01 pm »
Quote from: Aspiria;122306
Well getting him to give me my money and to do the right thing would be awesome. But if that's not possible then justice is the next best thing. Thank you!

Okay.  I'd suggest a spell to strip away illusions and make him be seen for who he is.  Here's what you do;

- Write his name on a piece of paper
- Put it in a medium container of water that can be frozen
- Put the container in the freezer so the water freezes with the piece of paper inside
- Once it freezes solid, take it out, put it outside, and let it melt, while saying something like "Illusions fall, be seen for who you are"

In my experience, it helps to set up several containers to freeze and do this over a period of time; I'd recommend once a day for least a week.

I hope that helps!
Fluid Morality - my spiritual blog
Eating Monsters - my mental health blog

"Religion does not define a deity- it defines the human approach and interpretation of deity." - Juni
"I hate magical thinking in my magic." - Darkhawk
"...a baseball club; a soccer unkindness; a hockey murder; a football team..." - Cecil, Welcome to Night Vale

Aspiria

  • Master Member
  • ******
  • Join Date: Dec 2012
  • Posts: 433
  • Total likes: 0
    • View Profile
Help! Please from some who don't mind the gray? Area.
« Reply #4 on: September 18, 2013, 09:09:01 pm »
Quote from: veggiewolf;122327
Okay.  I'd suggest a spell to strip away illusions and make him be seen for who he is.  Here's what you do;

- Write his name on a piece of paper
- Put it in a medium container of water that can be frozen
- Put the container in the freezer so the water freezes with the piece of paper inside
- Once it freezes solid, take it out, put it outside, and let it melt, while saying something like "Illusions fall, be seen for who you are"

In my experience, it helps to set up several containers to freeze and do this over a period of time; I'd recommend once a day for least a week.

I hope that helps!

So make seven containers and thaw one out each day? Then start over? How long should I do this? Few weeks, months? Thanks!

veggiewolf

  • Adept Member
  • ********
  • Join Date: Jul 2011
  • Posts: 3105
  • Total likes: 1
    • View Profile
Help! Please from some who don't mind the gray? Area.
« Reply #5 on: September 18, 2013, 09:27:34 pm »
Quote from: Aspiria;122330
So make seven containers and thaw one out each day? Then start over? How long should I do this? Few weeks, months? Thanks!

Pretty much, yeah.  You don't have to make them all at once - you should pretty much have one melting and one in the freezer each day so you don't run out.

As for how long you do it, well...that depends on how long you think it will take to make people see him for who he is.
Fluid Morality - my spiritual blog
Eating Monsters - my mental health blog

"Religion does not define a deity- it defines the human approach and interpretation of deity." - Juni
"I hate magical thinking in my magic." - Darkhawk
"...a baseball club; a soccer unkindness; a hockey murder; a football team..." - Cecil, Welcome to Night Vale

Aspiria

  • Master Member
  • ******
  • Join Date: Dec 2012
  • Posts: 433
  • Total likes: 0
    • View Profile
Help! Please from some who don't mind the gray? Area.
« Reply #6 on: September 19, 2013, 09:58:44 am »
Quote from: veggiewolf;122335
Pretty much, yeah.  You don't have to make them all at once - you should pretty much have one melting and one in the freezer each day so you don't run out.

As for how long you do it, well...that depends on how long you think it will take to make people see him for who he is.

Thanks so much!

Emma Eldritch

  • Staff
  • *
  • Join Date: May 2012
  • Posts: 1265
  • Country: 00
  • Total likes: 67
    • View Profile
    • https://rocknrollwitch.blogspot.ca/
Re: Help! Please from some who don't mind the gray? Area.
« Reply #7 on: September 22, 2013, 03:30:33 pm »
Quote from: Aspiria;122179
So I need suggestions on how I can make him feel horrible, gut wrenching guilt for what he has done, and for him to want to make it right. His dad is a snake and I don't know what to do about him either. Please please help me.

 
It's awful what's happened to you, and I wish you the best of luck with it.

I will also offer up a link to a few 'money back' spells, since they might help you get what you're owed: Money Back via Lucky Mojo
Pay Me via LM again. I'm putting in the product link because there's several spell suggestions on the page there.

Aspiria

  • Master Member
  • ******
  • Join Date: Dec 2012
  • Posts: 433
  • Total likes: 0
    • View Profile
Help! Please from some who don't mind the gray? Area.
« Reply #8 on: September 25, 2013, 12:38:21 am »
Quote from: Mama Fortuna;122607
It's awful what's happened to you, and I wish you the best of luck with it.

I will also offer up a link to a few 'money back' spells, since they might help you get what you're owed: Money Back via Lucky Mojo
Pay Me via LM again. I'm putting in the product link because there's several spell suggestions on the page there.

Thanks mama

Tags:
 

Related Topics

  Subject / Started by Replies Last post
10 Replies
1144 Views
Last post September 10, 2012, 10:21:16 pm
by veggiewolf
31 Replies
2853 Views
Last post February 17, 2013, 11:45:49 am
by alexmegami
2 Replies
967 Views
Last post July 04, 2014, 07:51:10 am
by Izzie414
5 Replies
862 Views
Last post December 07, 2015, 07:01:00 pm
by Lionrhod
39 Replies
2434 Views
Last post April 02, 2019, 08:19:05 pm
by Hariti

* Who's Online

  • Dot Guests: 29
  • Dot Hidden: 0
  • Dot Users: 1
  • Dot Users Online:

* Please Donate!

The Cauldron's server is expensive and requires monthly payments. Please become a Bronze, Silver or Gold Donor if you can. Donations are needed every month. Without member support, we can't afford the server.

* In Memoriam

Chavi (2006)
Elspeth (2010)
Marilyn (2013)

* Cauldron Staff

Host:
Sunflower

Message Board Staff
Board Coordinator:
Darkhawk

Assistant Board Coordinator:
Aster Breo

Senior Staff:
Aisling, Jenett, Sefiru

Staff:
Allaya, Chatelaine, EclecticWheel, HarpingHawke, Kylara, PerditaPickle, rocquelaire

Discord Chat Staff
Chat Coordinator:
Morag

Cauldron Council:
Bob, Catja, Emma-Eldritch, Fausta, Jubes, Kelly, LyricFox, Phouka, Sperran, Star, Steve, Tana

Site Administrator:
Randall