Re: "Christ Is King" by SirPalomides
[Today at 08:57:21 am]

Re: "Christ Is King" by SunflowerP
[Yesterday at 11:06:51 pm]

Re: "Christ Is King" by SunflowerP
[Yesterday at 10:30:17 pm]

Re: "Christ Is King" by Darkhawk
[Yesterday at 08:31:19 pm]

Author Topic: Stones and our personal collections  (Read 25649 times)

sevensons

• Master Member
    • View Profile
Stones and our personal collections
« on: October 20, 2019, 04:37:05 am »
A Reminder:

We've created this thread to collect a number of brief posts sharing about stones, so that people who are interested can find it, and people who aren't interested can easily skip those posts.

New threads are welcome for anything that has either more substantial information, or a question likely to lead to substantial discussion. For example, it might make sense to start a new thread to talk about the history or lore of a particular stone, to talk about using stones or crystals in magical practice, or to get help identifying one or more stones (where there might need to be some back and forth questions.)

However, going forward, anything that is a brief sharing of a lovely stone (as the posts here so far are), should go in this thread.

Thanks!
Jenett

I was led to purchase this item and God I thank you so much what a sensational Goddess  [ Invalid Attachment ]
« Last Edit: June 08, 2020, 06:08:09 pm by Jenett »
Awaken myself alive and well loving to start learning today ahead a challenge set by the Gods. Haven't

Instagram stevejomac

sevensons

• Master Member
    • View Profile
Scarab carvings and other magical objects
« Reply #1 on: June 01, 2020, 08:41:18 pm »
Hello I'm into healing magic and have purchased a few scarab carvings on them are hieroglyphics. I've worked out the main spell before purchase and now look forward to discovering more with the help of my senses. I would be interested if anyone  could point me in the right direction for other countries magical pieces that are easily obtainable.

[ Invalid Attachment ]       } p { is the tonsils this is a spell to remove nausea.
« Last Edit: June 01, 2020, 08:46:02 pm by sevensons »
Awaken myself alive and well loving to start learning today ahead a challenge set by the Gods. Haven't

Instagram stevejomac

sevensons

• Master Member
    • View Profile
Tigereye
« Reply #2 on: June 02, 2020, 10:12:31 pm »
For all the anger about latley I recommend to carry a piece of Tigereye with you. [ Invalid Attachment ]

Instagram stevejomac

Uneryx

• Journeyman
    • View Profile
  • Religion: it's eclectic (woogie woogie woogie)
  • Preferred Pronouns: she/her
Re: Tigereye
« Reply #3 on: June 03, 2020, 01:21:48 am »
For all the anger about latley I recommend to carry a piece of Tigereye with you. [ Invalid Attachment ]

Using my anger as an energetic fuel for the magic and etheric work I've been doing, but thank you for the suggestion.

sevensons

• Master Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: June 03, 2020, 02:58:40 am »
Using my anger as an energetic fuel for the magic and etheric work I've been doing, but thank you for the suggestion.
Hi Snakes are good at giving sad energy to other parts of the body I'm sure you know about that..I have a number of Gold and silver Snake rings and pendants that will pull depressing energies.

Instagram stevejomac

PerditaPickle

• Staff
  • It's all metta - at least, I believe it should be
    • View Profile
    • Portrait of Perpetual Perplexity
  • Religion: Druid-ish
  • Preferred Pronouns: She/her/hers
« Reply #5 on: June 06, 2020, 08:54:02 am »

That's quite a nice bit of tigerseye, there
“Radiate boundless love towards the entire world — above, below, and across — unhindered, without ill will, without enmity.” – The Buddha
(From the Metta Sutta)

My Portrait of Perpetual Perplexity blog

sevensons

• Master Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: June 06, 2020, 11:21:15 am »
That's quite a nice bit of tigerseye, there
Lovely isn't it ;()

Instagram stevejomac

sevensons

• Master Member
    • View Profile
Turitella Crystal
« Reply #7 on: June 07, 2020, 06:01:11 am »
The great thing about Turitella is that it cleanses the body and refreshes your soul people in pain can't attach to you either. [ Invalid Attachment ]

Instagram stevejomac

sevensons

• Master Member
    • View Profile
Jade Carvings
« Reply #8 on: June 07, 2020, 04:35:49 pm »
I have a few Jade pieces and this one it resonates around the mouth. you can feel the healing energy of it its a great piece you have to have it in the right position to get the best benefit. [ Invalid Attachment ]

Instagram stevejomac

sevensons

• Master Member
    • View Profile
Bow Magic
« Reply #9 on: June 07, 2020, 07:12:36 pm »
Here is a piece of labradorite on one side a nine tail fox 180 degree sick man on the floor just bow to the Fox. [ Invalid Attachment ]
« Last Edit: June 07, 2020, 07:14:08 pm by sevensons »

Instagram stevejomac

sevensons

• Master Member
    • View Profile
Kambaba Jasper
« Reply #10 on: June 08, 2020, 09:32:16 am »
A lovely Crystal Kambaba jasper to transpose and shift negativity.  [ Invalid Attachment ]

Instagram stevejomac

Jenett

• Senior Staff
    • View Profile
    • Seeking: First steps on a path
  • Religion: Initiatory religious witchcraft
  • Preferred Pronouns: she/her
Re: Kambaba Jasper
« Reply #11 on: June 08, 2020, 06:00:52 pm »
A lovely Crystal Kambaba jasper to transpose and shift negativity.  [ Invalid Attachment ]

A Reminder:

sevensons, you have been making a lot of posts with a single stone in them, that do not seem to be leading to much discussion.

We've created this thread to collect these posts, so that people who are interested can find it, and people who aren't interested can easily skip those posts.

New threads are welcome for anything that has either more substantial information, or a question likely to lead to substantial discussion. For example, it might make sense to start a new thread to talk about the history or lore of a particular stone, to talk about using stones or crystals in magical practice, or to get help identifying one or more stones (where there might need to be some back and forth questions.)

However, going forward, anything that is a brief sharing of a lovely stone (as the posts here so far are), should go in this thread.

Jenett
Seek Knowledge, Find Wisdom: Research help on esoteric and eclectic topics (consulting and other services)

Seeking: first steps on a Pagan path (advice for seekers and people new to Paganism)

sevensons

• Master Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #12 on: August 01, 2020, 06:39:18 am »
Calcite helps clear crap from the system  [ Invalid Attachment ]
« Last Edit: August 01, 2020, 08:50:28 am by Aisling »

Instagram stevejomac

sevensons

• Master Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #13 on: August 01, 2020, 09:35:22 pm »
Calcite helps clear crap from the system
Here is a ring that I purchased recently I have a number of pieces that look like an eye and find some real bargains.to keep your vision good try to do something that would help yourself.   [ Invalid Attachment ]

Instagram stevejomac

sevensons

• Master Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #14 on: August 01, 2020, 10:13:59 pm »
Here is a ring that I purchased recently I have a number of pieces that look like an eye and find some real bargains.to keep your vision good try to do something that would help yourself. 
I have done a lot of work on the eyes and spent loads of money on items. I was starting to get blurred vision and wondered why this was. and then I realised I tried to do the same spell but bigger. I purchased a long camera lense put it in a tall jar with bay leaves and crystals that looked like eyes and dismantled my previous spell of a small camera lens with bay leaves in a small jar that I had for years. now I replaced the first spell and took the large lens out of the jar. My eyes are very well again and shall never dismantle a proven spell again. 

Instagram stevejomac

Tags: