Re: Cill Shift Schedule by SunflowerP
[Yesterday at 11:04:57 pm]

Re: Stellar Bling: The Good, the Bad, the OMG! by SunflowerP
[March 21, 2024, 11:21:37 pm]

Re: Spring Has Sprung! 2024 Edition by SunflowerP
[March 21, 2024, 10:24:10 pm]

Stellar Bling: The Good, the Bad, the OMG! by Altair
[March 21, 2024, 02:52:34 pm]

Author Topic: Soul projection?  (Read 2440 times)

Something

• Apprentice
    • View Profile
Soul projection?
« on: May 05, 2017, 04:09:11 pm »
Don't know what to call this but here it goes...
Has anyone ever heard of the soul leaving the body and being able to appear in different places with real physical presence and ability by which it is highly visible to others and able to effect physical objects?
I know it's not astral projection or trance magick or even the ancient shadow walking but something with a mix of all the above only being able to effect the physical also??
Just curious if there is anything similar in lore somewhere that I have missed? All advice is greatly appreciated.xo

Faemon

• Grand Master Member
    • View Profile
Re: Soul projection?
« Reply #1 on: May 07, 2017, 06:01:33 am »
Quote from: Something;205849
Has anyone ever heard of the soul leaving the body and being able to appear in different places with real physical presence and ability by which it is highly visible to others and able to effect physical objects?
I know it's not astral projection or trance magick or even the ancient shadow walking but something with a mix of all the above only being able to effect the physical also??
Just curious if there is anything similar in lore somewhere that I have missed? All advice is greatly appreciated.xo

You mean more like bilocation?
The Codex of Poesy: wishcraft, faelatry, alchemy, and other slight misspellings.
the Otherfaith: Chromatic Genderbending Faery Monarchs of Technology. DeviantArt

Something

• Apprentice
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: May 07, 2017, 06:57:17 am »
Quote from: Faemon;205860
You mean more like bilocation?

The best way I can describe it is as above, basically enabling you to send your soul through what I can only assume is the 3rd eye chakra to wherever it's needed but be completely visible to others and be able to effect the physical even stronger than the physical body can and then return to the body.. The closest I have found is something called shadow walking but even this didn't allow the person to appear with a bright light surrounding them and be able to effect the physical matter so I am a bit stumped....whatever it is its certainly not something that everyone is able to do apparently?

Lumpino

• Sr. Apprentice
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: May 07, 2017, 11:24:53 am »
Quote from: Something;205861
The best way I can describe it is as above, basically enabling you to send your soul through what I can only assume is the 3rd eye chakra to wherever it's needed but be completely visible to others and be able to effect the physical even stronger than the physical body can and then return to the body.. The closest I have found is something called shadow walking but even this didn't allow the person to appear with a bright light surrounding them and be able to effect the physical matter so I am a bit stumped....whatever it is its certainly not something that everyone is able to do apparently?

First of all, there is a difference between soul and spirit. In ancient teachings is Spirit in the place of chakra Ajna = the 3rd eye and soul in you breath, in the place of chakra Anahata.
In common causes go out from the body astral twin only.
« Last Edit: May 07, 2017, 11:26:32 am by Lumpino »

Something

• Apprentice
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: May 07, 2017, 06:07:30 pm »
Quote from: Lumpino;205862
First of all, there is a difference between soul and spirit. In ancient teachings is Spirit in the place of chakra Ajna = the 3rd eye and soul in you breath, in the place of chakra Anahata.
In common causes go out from the body astral twin only.

the soul as far as I am aware the soul is the energy that created us, spirit is a way of describing the type of person we are, but, I am looking for information about being able to send yourself through the mind or 3rd chakra, let's just say for an example theoretically speaking, a few friends were being held up at gunpoint and someone could see this happening and send what is either their soul or an exact double of themselves to help, looking exactly the same only much stronger and glowing silvery gold..and then returning to the body again.. is there anything in lore or in mystic practice that defines this type of ability??
« Last Edit: May 07, 2017, 06:10:27 pm by Something »

Jack

• Adept Member
    • View Profile
    • Skyhold
  • Religion: ¯\_(ツ)_/¯
  • Preferred Pronouns: they/he
« Reply #5 on: May 08, 2017, 12:02:01 am »
Quote from: Something;205868
is there anything in lore or in mystic practice that defines this type of ability??

That's a very specific description and I'm wondering if you're thinking of an example or source in particular? It might help people answer you.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G920A using Tapatalk
Hail Mara, Lady of Good Things!
"The only way to cope with something deadly serious is to try to treat it a little lightly." -Madeleine L'Engle

Skumring

• Journeyman
    • View Profile
  • Religion: Rökkatru
« Reply #6 on: May 08, 2017, 12:11:12 am »
Quote from: Something;205849

What you've described is called Bi-location; just as Faemon was asking.
« Last Edit: May 08, 2017, 12:11:32 am by Skumring »
Owner of Dusk's Embrace Woodworking

At Dusk's Embrace Woodworking we strive to use only naturally sourced materials to make our products out of respect and love for our home.

Facebook: @DusksEmbraceWoodworking

Something

• Apprentice
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: May 08, 2017, 03:53:16 am »
Quote from: Skumring;205880
What you've described is called Bi-location; just as Faemon was asking.

Just gave it a Google and the bilocation thing seems the closest although there is very little information on it,
Doesn't mention about being able to effect the physical though, seems this is just visual unless there is an example that I have missed..Thanks for all your help this bilocation scenario is the closest explanation so far so I will continue researching it..

ehbowen

• Grand Master Member
  • A Ways Around the Bend...
    • View Profile
    • Streamliner Schedules
  • Religion: Southern Baptist
« Reply #8 on: May 08, 2017, 07:54:27 am »
Quote from: Something;205868
the soul as far as I am aware the soul is the energy that created us, spirit is a way of describing the type of person we are, but, I am looking for information about being able to send yourself through the mind or 3rd chakra, let's just say for an example theoretically speaking, a few friends were being held up at gunpoint and someone could see this happening and send what is either their soul or an exact double of themselves to help, looking exactly the same only much stronger and glowing silvery gold..and then returning to the body again.. is there anything in lore or in mystic practice that defines this type of ability??

Once again I try to be funny, and end up with egg on my face....

Quote from: ehbowen;205882
What I really wanted to say is: If you can draw it as well as you describe it, you have a bright future ahead of you working for DC or Marvel!

Quote from: Something;205896
I don't see how this is disrespectful? I asked a question and a got answers?  And no I can't draw so will be useless at comic books.. but if you are trying to say that you personally don't believe that bilocation is possible then why not just say that?

Because I believe that if it is not currently possible, then it should be. I refer to it as "multipresence". I've spent quite a few hours with my own God talking about how I think it should work, what the qualifications should be for it as an upgrade, and what limitations should be placed upon it.

An example of the limitations: It has been common practice in this country, where [most] railroads are operated as private companies, for the owners to require management employees to operate trains during a labor dispute or strike in order to maintain a skeleton service on the network. Were an angel or "upgraded" human, known to management, to be in such a manager's position during a strike it should be permissible for management to require him to operate ONE train. However, they should NOT be able to require him to operate in more than one "facet" at a time. If he believes that the company is correct in the dispute and, out of the goodness of his heart, volunteers to fill multiple roles then he is free to do so. However, he may not receive additional pay for doing so, and the company may not in any way require him or pressure him to do so.

We have some interesting discussions. I get the sense that my God likes the direction that these conversations are going.
--------Eric H. Bowen
Where's the KABOOM? There was supposed to have been an Earth-shattering KABOOM!
Computers are like air conditioning. They become useless when you open Windows—Linus Torvalds.

Something

• Apprentice
    • View Profile
« Reply #9 on: May 08, 2017, 08:08:54 am »
Quote from: ehbowen;205902
Once again I try to be funny, and end up with egg on my face....

Because I believe that if it is not currently possible, then it should be. I refer to it as "multipresence". I've spent quite a few hours with my own God talking about how I think it should work, what the qualifications should be for it as an upgrade, and what limitations should be placed upon it.

An example of the limitations: It has been common practice in this country, where [most] railroads are operated as private companies, for the owners to require management employees to operate trains during a labor dispute or strike in order to maintain a skeleton service on the network. Were an angel or "upgraded" human, known to management, to be in such a manager's position during a strike it should be permissible for management to require him to operate ONE train. However, they should NOT be able to require him to operate in more than one "facet" at a time. If he believes that the company is correct in the dispute and, out of the goodness of his heart, volunteers to fill multiple roles then he is free to do so. However, he may not receive additional pay for doing so, and the company may not in any way require him or pressure him to do so.

We have some interesting discussions. I get the sense that my God likes the direction that these conversations are going.

I hope I have not offended anyone by asking these questions, I find it very difficult to understand people, at times I can't tell whether they are being serious or sarcastic in what they say so if I have misinterpreted any previous comments I apologise... have any of you ever heard of any accounts of this actually happening or at least claimed occurrences in previous history?

Emma Eldritch

• Staff
    • View Profile
    • https://rocknrollwitch.blogspot.ca/
« Reply #10 on: May 09, 2017, 12:19:15 am »
Quote from: Something;205904
I hope I have not offended anyone by asking these questions,

Asking questions is how we learn, and you've not said anything offensive that I can see.

Anyway, bi-location is not my area of expertise, but I feel like it's a subject that comes up in places like Mysterious Universe or in books one would find under the paranormal section of the bookstore.

Those cases don't seem to normally involve any glowing or preternatural strength, however.

ehbowen

• Grand Master Member
  • A Ways Around the Bend...
    • View Profile
    • Streamliner Schedules
  • Religion: Southern Baptist
« Reply #11 on: May 09, 2017, 07:53:39 am »
Quote from: ehbowen;205902

Quote from: Something;205904
I hope I have not offended anyone by asking these questions, I find it very difficult to understand people, at times I can't tell whether they are being serious or sarcastic in what they say so if I have misinterpreted any previous comments I apologise... have any of you ever heard of any accounts of this actually happening or at least claimed occurrences in previous history?

Something, while I was intending to be humorous with my "comic book" post, I am dead serious about what follows. I believe that my God wants to transition this world into a place where what we would refer to as "magic" or miracles is open and accessible, and that he is looking for ideas as to how to structure that transition so as not to lose the best of what our civilization has become. While I do spend time thinking and praying about that, I think he's open to those ideas from anyone.

At one time I expected this to happen Real Soon Now. And I actually believe it is in progress, but that there are very many multiple layers of time and reality. If the transition is made too suddenly it will leave a "tear" which could have undesirable results. As a result I presently don't expect to see those changes made manifest for more than a normal human lifetime. But I believe that they will come...and I do believe in Eternity.

Again, my initial post in the other thread was intended as snarky. Thank you for taking it well. But, since then, I have been completely serious. And I am being serious now.
--------Eric H. Bowen
Where's the KABOOM? There was supposed to have been an Earth-shattering KABOOM!
Computers are like air conditioning. They become useless when you open Windows—Linus Torvalds.

Something

• Apprentice
    • View Profile
« Reply #12 on: May 09, 2017, 09:12:45 am »
Quote from: ehbowen;205930
Something, while I was intending to be humorous with my "comic book" post, I am dead serious about what follows. I believe that my God wants to transition this world into a place where what we would refer to as "magic" or miracles is open and accessible, and that he is looking for ideas as to how to structure that transition so as not to lose the best of what our civilization has become. While I do spend time thinking and praying about that, I think he's open to those ideas from anyone.

At one time I expected this to happen Real Soon Now. And I actually believe it is in progress, but that there are very many multiple layers of time and reality. If the transition is made too suddenly it will leave a "tear" which could have undesirable results. As a result I presently don't expect to see those changes made manifest for more than a normal human lifetime. But I believe that they will come...and I do believe in Eternity.

Again, my initial post in the other thread was intended as snarky. Thank you for taking it well. But, since then, I have been completely serious. And I am being serious now.

Your comments are intriguing as some of the messages I have been getting from both frigga, odin, and hel suggest that this event have been in the pipe line for 1000 years..could just be coincidence..just for future reference there is nothing anyone can ever say to me whether serious or sarcastically that will offend me.. Thanks for all your comments as I had no name for these events only a description, bilocation is as close to the events that I have come across yet so at least I have a source to research now so my path can continue, so for that I thank you, in the meantime if anyone else comes across anything similar personally or somewhere in past history please message me as I have never experienced this before and it's slightly unnerving if not interesting also.
KINDEST REGARDS TO ALL...

Tags: