Re: Cill Shift Schedule by SunflowerP
[Yesterday at 11:04:57 pm]

Re: Stellar Bling: The Good, the Bad, the OMG! by SunflowerP
[March 21, 2024, 11:21:37 pm]

Re: Spring Has Sprung! 2024 Edition by SunflowerP
[March 21, 2024, 10:24:10 pm]

Stellar Bling: The Good, the Bad, the OMG! by Altair
[March 21, 2024, 02:52:34 pm]

Author Topic: Question on Archangel's Sigils  (Read 2429 times)

CJSToneking06

• View Profile
Question on Archangel's Sigils
« on: November 06, 2013, 06:03:47 pm »
:ange:   Hi everyone! This is my first of what I think will be many posts and questions. I have a query for you all today....  I'm currently working on a house cleansing. It's a perfect storm, really. The house's seriously nasty energy imprint is perfectly fitting for the residents sad history and causing all sorts of problems. I've decided to call on Raphael and Micheal for this job. I'd like to work in their sigils and think anointed candles are the way to go. (Since I'm consulting and the ceremony will be done by a colleague on the other coast.) OR...should Micheals go on the door (as the angel of crossroads and doorways) and Raphael's on the wall? Has anyone used these? Does anyone have any good suggestions. I have the herbs, oils, colors, and such already decided on I'm about 99% sure at this moment.   :ange:

Melamphoros

• Staff
    • View Profile
Re: Question on Archangel's Sigils
« Reply #1 on: November 06, 2013, 06:16:07 pm »
Quote from: CJSToneking06;128575
:ange:   Hi everyone! This is my first of what I think will be many posts and questions. I have a query for you all today....  I'm currently working on a house cleansing. It's a perfect storm, really. The house's seriously nasty energy imprint is perfectly fitting for the residents sad history and causing all sorts of problems. I've decided to call on Raphael and Micheal for this job. I'd like to work in their sigils and think anointed candles are the way to go. (Since I'm consulting and the ceremony will be done by a colleague on the other coast.) OR...should Micheals go on the door (as the angel of crossroads and doorways) and Raphael's on the wall? Has anyone used these? Does anyone have any good suggestions. I have the herbs, oils, colors, and such already decided on I'm about 99% sure at this moment.   :ange:

I moved this to a more appropriate thread for this topic;)

Melamphoros, TC Board Staff

Jesus saves, Allah forgives, Cthulhu thinks you will make a great sandwich.
My Spiritual Blog

CJSToneking06

• View Profile
« Reply #2 on: November 06, 2013, 06:28:17 pm »
Quote from: Melamphoros;128576
I moved this to a more appropriate thread for this topic;)

Melamphoros, TC Board Staff

Absolutely! I'm new here and still trying to figure that out. Where would you suggest? Thank you so much.

CJSToneking06

• View Profile
« Reply #3 on: November 06, 2013, 06:29:45 pm »
Quote from: CJSToneking06;128577
Absolutely! I'm new here and still trying to figure that out. Where would you suggest? Thank you so much.

OH my goodness...I just reread that. Sorry. :-D I've been staring at books and the computer so long lately I think it's sucking my brain in. Thank you for moving this.

RandallS

• Site Admin
    • View Profile
  • Religion: Hellenic Pagan
« Reply #4 on: November 07, 2013, 07:42:23 am »
OR...should Micheals go on the door (as the angel of crossroads and doorways) and Raphael's on the wall?

I don't usually work with archangels directly in magic, however, this sounds like a good way to do it.
Randall
RetroRoleplaying [Blog]: Microlite74/75/78/81, BX Advanced, and Other Old School Tabletop RPGs
Microlite20: Lots of Rules Lite Tabletop RPGs -- Many Free

Obsidian Shadow

• Apprentice
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: February 13, 2014, 04:38:04 am »

I will put here what I put on another forum where you asked this question, just so that it is available here as a resource.

Entity or not, the Archangels can remove it. They are some of the most powerful beings in existence and they know it. The only issue is getting the to co-operate. They are very righteous and honestly, can be unpleasant at times.

Yes, the sigils should be placed on the candles and anointed accordingly. You should then invoke Michael, wrote your petition, read it aloud, and burn it. You will know he heard you. For me, the candle flame will turn blue quickly or blow north.

If the Angels do not help you, Murmur of the Goetia tradition can help remove such things.
"I was not content to believe in a personal devil and serve him, in the ordinary sense of the word. I wanted to get hold of him personally and become his chief of staff."

Tags: