Re: Well Met by Aisling
[Today at 08:06:59 am]

Well Met by Goraxes
[Yesterday at 11:47:48 pm]

Bardic Shield by entwife
[Yesterday at 07:22:18 pm]

Can a candle be relit while dreaming of a deceased parent? by rachel
[Yesterday at 06:54:44 pm]

Re: It's nice to have found somewhere to come and chat about Paganism! by Pendle Girl
[Yesterday at 06:40:42 pm]

Author Topic: Tarot Interpretation  (Read 1277 times)

Aspiria

• Master Member
    • View Profile
Tarot Interpretation
« on: February 13, 2013, 01:49:19 am »
I Did a tarot reading on myself. I used a tarot app on my phone. It uses the Rider-Waite-Smith images released in 1909. So far it has seemed fairly accurate. This app allows you to shuffle cards, had several spreads, let's you make spreads, keep a history of readings and personal notes. So I Did a spread called Pyramid of love. It's 10 cards and my question was seeing How by marriage is going it where It's headed. This is What I got. I would like an interpretation from someone more experienced in tarot than I am please.
1. Nine of Pentacles -Root of current problem
2. Queen of Pentacles -What you learned of love as a child, childhood influences.
3. Death -Influences from When you were an adolescent.
4. Moon -Influences from your recent past regarding your love life.
5. Queen of Cups -Current influences of love life.
6. Ten of Wands -Current Tendency If nothing changes.
7. Page of Pentacles -What you need to be aware of or What you need to focus on.
8. Eight of Cups -Who it What Can be helpful.
9. Four of cups -What you should avoid.
10. Five of cups -Outcome or final conclusion.

Any and all interpretations are welcome and appreciated! Thanks!!!

Sent from my SPH-L710 using Tapatalk 2

wadjet

• Master Member
    • View Profile
    • http://eirikra.blogspot.com/
Re: Tarot Interpretation
« Reply #1 on: February 13, 2013, 05:59:00 am »
Quote from: Aspiria;96171

...I think nobody's answered this yet due to discomfort at the personal content and reluctance to do online divination, but....here's a toss at it.

Your spread isn't as traditional as a Celtic Cross, but I'll try to interpret it like you've written. Also, if you're looking for simple card meanings, the most simple reference is LearnTarot.com...I use them when I have a brain-cramp, or am having difficulty deciding on a proper interpretation and need a thesaurus.

Anyway, the first part implies to me that your issues lie with self-control...since I don't know you, I can't say if it's because you need more self-control, or you are someone who is too self-controlled. I would guess that your early childhood was good, but that towards the teens there was massive upheaval, maybe divorce or something bad, maybe just some other disruption. The Moon as your past love life implies you've either dated some real jerks, or you had illusory beliefs about them.

For the future, it says to me a practical lesson: your marriage will require combined compassion and hard work. Which, of course, is any marriage, but. The last four cards tell me that you should keep an eye on your finances and home-life (from personal experience I know these things can put major strain on a relationship), and to leave past hangups behind. Specifically, the Four of Cups, which it tells you to make sure you avoid, is related to being self-absorbed and apathetic.

The conclusion card implies to me that you've probably had hardships in the past, and will probably have some hardships in this relationship, including painful loss or regret. There is a silver lining to the Five of Cups, though, which is that not all the cups are spilled - so if you can make it through grief, not everything is lost.

Since I don't know anything about you personally, I can't interpret anything more accurately.

(If you don't mind me being pragmatic, if you want to know how your marriage is going, you should talk to your husband about it.)

Aspiria

• Master Member
    • View Profile
Tarot Interpretation
« Reply #2 on: February 13, 2013, 08:11:32 am »
Thank you. That seems to be about What I got. My marriage has been rocky for a while. Talking to my husband is... iffy. This subject would start a fight. As would 75% of other topics. *Sigh*

stephyjh

• Grand Master Member
    • View Profile
Tarot Interpretation
« Reply #3 on: February 13, 2013, 03:10:43 pm »
I Did a tarot reading on myself. I used a tarot app on my phone. It uses the Rider-Waite-Smith images released in 1909. So far it has seemed fairly accurate. This app allows you to shuffle cards, had several spreads, let's you make spreads, keep a history of readings and personal notes. So I Did a spread called Pyramid of love. It's 10 cards and my question was seeing How by marriage is going it where It's headed. This is What I got. I would like an interpretation from someone more experienced in tarot than I am please.
2. Queen of Pentacles -What you learned of love as a child, childhood influences.
7. Page of Pentacles -What you need to be aware of or What you need to focus on.

Sent from my SPH-L710 using Tapatalk 2

OT, but how are you liking the Galaxy S3? (I work for an electronics company. So it's not super-creepy that I recognize SPH-L710 as the Samsung Galaxy S3 on the Sprint network--it's my job.) I've got an upgrade coming up in May, and it's on my "maybe" list.
A heretic blast has been blown in the west,
That what is no sense must be nonsense.

-Robert Burns

Aspiria

• Master Member
    • View Profile
Tarot Interpretation
« Reply #4 on: February 13, 2013, 04:11:43 pm »
Quote from: stephyjh;96225
OT, but how are you liking the Galaxy S3? (I work for an electronics company. So it's not super-creepy that I recognize SPH-L710 as the Samsung Galaxy S3 on the Sprint network--it's my job.) I've got an upgrade coming up in May, and it's on my "maybe" list.

I love it. I've had it about 3 months. I had the S2 before. This one is just great. I've been in love with the android market for a while. I love that I Can have different keyboards other different colors and themes for my phone. I currently have a purple Go keyboard. I have the GO.Pro  downloaded and my layout is different. I have a magick circle theme and It's awesome considering my path Lol. The amazing things Samsung has *sigh*

stephyjh

• Grand Master Member
    • View Profile
Tarot Interpretation
« Reply #5 on: February 14, 2013, 01:09:25 am »
Quote from: Aspiria;96229
I love it. I've had it about 3 months. I had the S2 before. This one is just great. I've been in love with the android market for a while. I love that I Can have different keyboards other different colors and themes for my phone. I currently have a purple Go keyboard. I have the GO.Pro  downloaded and my layout is different. I have a magick circle theme and It's awesome considering my path Lol. The amazing things Samsung has *sigh*

Samsung's actually my hesitation. I had the Droid Charge for a while and hated it almost as badly as my mother hated her Stratosphere (but not as badly as I hated my Intercept, which ended up in the ocean, not 100% accidentally). I currently have the Motorola Photon Q, which is the Sprint equivalent of the Droid 4, and while I'm not crazy about the QWERTY keyboard, I love Motorola's quality. But the only 2 that really excite me for my upcoming upgrade are both Samsung, the S3 and the Note 2.
A heretic blast has been blown in the west,
That what is no sense must be nonsense.

-Robert Burns

Aspiria

• Master Member
    • View Profile
Tarot Interpretation
« Reply #6 on: February 23, 2013, 11:46:55 pm »
Quote from: stephyjh;96277
Samsung's actually my hesitation. I had the Droid Charge for a while and hated it almost as badly as my mother hated her Stratosphere (but not as badly as I hated my Intercept, which ended up in the ocean, not 100% accidentally). I currently have the Motorola Photon Q, which is the Sprint equivalent of the Droid 4, and while I'm not crazy about the QWERTY keyboard, I love Motorola's quality. But the only 2 that really excite me for my upcoming upgrade are both Samsung, the S3 and the Note 2.

My husband had the note for a few days and loved everything about it except that it wasn't an iPhone. He's had iPhones since they came out with them. He's tried a few android phones But He doesn't know How to work them like I do and goddess forbid the phone genius has to ask his wife for advice or guidance on a phone Lol.

pantodragon

• Apprentice
  • Banned!
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: February 28, 2013, 10:12:20 am »

I also decided to have a go at interpreting your cards, and I arrive at a rather different conclusion from the previous.  

I think there is rather more about childhood and such than is necessary and the important bit is how you proceed from here.  The cards are suggesting that you should pursue some other interest.  This interest should be something that interested you as a child.  There were probably things you liked in childhood which you have since given up, possibly things that you even achieved some success in.  It could be the arts or some sort of academic study, that is not clear, but the important point is to identify that interest from childhood and to take it up again.

And while you are pursuing this new interest, you should think as little as possible about your marriage.  Just go through the motions.  Do what you have to do and then spend the rest of the time working on your new interest.  

The cards suggest that you have the capacity to achieve success in this new pursuit.  Further, once you do become successful, your marriage will cease to be important to you.  You will see that it has actually become a meaningless relationship and you will probably want to move on.  The cards also suggest that there will, in fact, be some one to move on to, another and more meaningful relationship.

Aspiria

• Master Member
    • View Profile
Tarot Interpretation
« Reply #8 on: February 28, 2013, 11:30:35 am »
Quote from: pantodragon;98883
I also decided to have a go at interpreting your cards, and I arrive at a rather different conclusion from the previous.  

I think there is rather more about childhood and such than is necessary and the important bit is how you proceed from here.  The cards are suggesting that you should pursue some other interest.  This interest should be something that interested you as a child.  There were probably things you liked in childhood which you have since given up, possibly things that you even achieved some success in.  It could be the arts or some sort of academic study, that is not clear, but the important point is to identify that interest from childhood and to take it up again.

And while you are pursuing this new interest, you should think as little as possible about your marriage.  Just go through the motions.  Do what you have to do and then spend the rest of the time working on your new interest.  

The cards suggest that you have the capacity to achieve success in this new pursuit.  Further, once you do become successful, your marriage will cease to be important to you.  You will see that it has actually become a meaningless relationship and you will probably want to move on.  The cards also suggest that there will, in fact, be some one to move on to, another and more meaningful relationship.

Thank you for that. Seems a bit clearer now.

Aspiria

• Master Member
    • View Profile
Tarot Interpretation
« Reply #9 on: March 01, 2013, 08:09:06 pm »
Quote from: pantodragon;98883

So now my quandary is...Thursdays I should pursue something I was good at When I was younger , basically It's meant to be and will make me happy right? So the two things I was good at was writing and science. I just started college and I decide to major in geology. However, I am not as good as I used to be. I'm still good at writing I just have some self esteem issues that cause writer's block. I've recently become unsure of a degree in science But I know I wanna finish school. So is it science or writing that I should pursue? *Sigh* How do I find out?

pantodragon

• Apprentice
  • Banned!
    • View Profile
« Reply #10 on: March 02, 2013, 11:14:19 am »
Quote from: Aspiria;99130
So now my quandary is...Thursdays I should pursue something I was good at When I was younger , basically It's meant to be and will make me happy right? So the two things I was good at was writing and science. I just started college and I decide to major in geology. However, I am not as good as I used to be. I'm still good at writing I just have some self esteem issues that cause writer's block. I've recently become unsure of a degree in science But I know I wanna finish school. So is it science or writing that I should pursue? *Sigh* How do I find out?

Ask the cards for an answer.  I'll will do it as well, do a reading for you.  

As to writing, what kind of writing is it you are interested in?  Fiction, poetry, non-fiction, letter writing, journals, diaries....?  Geology will, of course, involve a lot of essay writing.

pantodragon

• Apprentice
  • Banned!
    • View Profile
« Reply #11 on: March 07, 2013, 09:10:01 am »
Quote from: pantodragon;99178
Ask the cards for an answer.  I'll will do it as well, do a reading for you.  

As to writing, what kind of writing is it you are interested in?  Fiction, poetry, non-fiction, letter writing, journals, diaries....?  Geology will, of course, involve a lot of essay writing.

Aspiria:

I have done a card reading with respect to your question.  The results are as follows:

The cards suggest that you should work with both geology and writing.  The writing will be tied up with geology and might take the form of popularizing geology for children and/or adults e.g. writing books.

Geology: start with small steps.  I can’t know your situation or standard but you could start by simply reading children’s or teenagers books on the subject.  The idea here is to get familiar with the language and main concepts of the subject.  In addition you would be taking in the kind of things you could be writing later on.  When comfortable with the language and concepts then take up some more academic studies e.g. open learning or at college.

If you have the money, surround yourself with things related to geology e.g. fossils, rocks, books, pictures and so on.

Writing: writing about geology will come later, but the cards suggest you should still start writing now e.g. a diary, blogging, on forums etc.  The important thing is quantity rather than quality.  Quality will, in fact, arise naturally from quantity in a way that will energise and motivate you.  The idea here is also to have an activity that will keep your mind off your marriage.  Writing at too high and taxing a level will not do that.

It is vital that you work on your self-confidence and self-respect.  You should review your life at regular intervals (every 6 months or so?) and write up everything that would be classed as achievement, however small.  At first you will probably not remember a great deal but every time you do this exercise you will remember more.  The temptation here, however, is to dismiss this exercise as trivial.  On the contrary, it is vital to the success of your venture.

With respect to both the writing and the geology, don’t try to push too hard.  Go at a pace that is comfortable for you.  If you exercise patience and go at a steady pace, success is assured.  If you try too hard, go too fast, or force the pace, then the outcome will be failure.

As to your marriage, you’ll probably feel that it is a prison and your husband a hindrance and that may mean you lack energy (another reason for taking things a step at a time), but the cards say that you have both the courage and endurance to see this through without the support of a husband.  Furthermore, the difficulties you encounter here will actually be turned to your advantage.  The work you do on pride, self-respect and self-belief will be vital qualities when you come to submitting work to publishers.

If you have any questions about the reading, please feel free to ask.

Aspiria

• Master Member
    • View Profile
Tarot Interpretation
« Reply #12 on: March 07, 2013, 10:21:56 am »
Quote from: pantodragon;99995
Aspiria:

I have done a card reading with respect to your question.  The results are as follows:

The cards suggest that you should work with both geology and writing.  The writing will be tied up with geology and might take the form of popularizing geology for children and/or adults e.g. writing books.

Geology: start with small steps.  I can’t know your situation or standard but you could start by simply reading children’s or teenagers books on the subject.  The idea here is to get familiar with the language and main concepts of the subject.  In addition you would be taking in the kind of things you could be writing later on.  When comfortable with the language and concepts then take up some more academic studies e.g. open learning or at college.

If you have the money, surround yourself with things related to geology e.g. fossils, rocks, books, pictures and so on.

Writing: writing about geology will come later, but the cards suggest you should still start writing now e.g. a diary, blogging, on forums etc.  The important thing is quantity rather than quality.  Quality will, in fact, arise naturally from quantity in a way that will energise and motivate you.  The idea here is also to have an activity that will keep your mind off your marriage.  Writing at too high and taxing a level will not do that.

It is vital that you work on your self-confidence and self-respect.  You should review your life at regular intervals (every 6 months or so?) and write up everything that would be classed as achievement, however small.  At first you will probably not remember a great deal but every time you do this exercise you will remember more.  The temptation here, however, is to dismiss this exercise as trivial.  On the contrary, it is vital to the success of your venture.

With respect to both the writing and the geology, don’t try to push too hard.  Go at a pace that is comfortable for you.  If you exercise patience and go at a steady pace, success is assured.  If you try too hard, go too fast, or force the pace, then the outcome will be failure.

As to your marriage, you’ll probably feel that it is a prison and your husband a hindrance and that may mean you lack energy (another reason for taking things a step at a time), but the cards say that you have both the courage and endurance to see this through without the support of a husband.  Furthermore, the difficulties you encounter here will actually be turned to your advantage.  The work you do on pride, self-respect and self-belief will be vital qualities when you come to submitting work to publishers.

If you have any questions about the reading, please feel free to ask.

That was pretty awesome. Thank you.

Tags: