collapse

Author Topic: Looking for tarot, oracle, animal spirit, etc. deck with a giraffe  (Read 1844 times)

bekkilyn

• View Profile
  • Religion: United Methodist
  • Preferred Pronouns: she/her/her
Hi all, I'm in the midst of setting up a meditation table and want to know if there is any sort of tarot, oracle, animal spirit, etc. deck that has a giraffe in it? I know it is probably pretty unusual for a giraffe to be included as they don't seem to be the typical spirit/animal guide material, so I'm not keeping my hopes up, but I just LOVE them, and if there is a deck out there somewhere, I'd love to know. Thanks. :)
Rebecca
“We should be rigorous in judging ourselves and gracious in judging others.” ― John Wesley

Aos Si

• View Profile
Re: Looking for tarot, oracle, animal spirit, etc. deck with a giraffe
« Reply #1 on: March 10, 2019, 08:43:23 pm »
Hi all, I'm in the midst of setting up a meditation table and want to know if there is any sort of tarot, oracle, animal spirit, etc. deck that has a giraffe in it? I know it is probably pretty unusual for a giraffe to be included as they don't seem to be the typical spirit/animal guide material, so I'm not keeping my hopes up, but I just LOVE them, and if there is a deck out there somewhere, I'd love to know. Thanks. :)

Based on a quick Google search...the Animism Tarot Deck appears to have one. Also try the Animal Dreaming Oracle.  :)

bekkilyn

• View Profile
« Reply #2 on: March 10, 2019, 11:44:17 pm »
Ohhhh that Animism deck is GORGEOUS!
Rebecca
“We should be rigorous in judging ourselves and gracious in judging others.” ― John Wesley

Morag

• Senior Staff
  • cranky witch mom
    • View Profile
    • Priestess of the 3
  • Religion: Priestess of the 3
  • Preferred Pronouns: she/her
« Reply #3 on: March 11, 2019, 01:57:07 am »
Ohhhh that Animism deck is GORGEOUS!

A Reminder:
Hi bekkilyn,

Just a quick note:  Please remember to quote, even if you're just replying to the first message in the thread.  It makes the discussion easier to follow, and it's required by our rules. (If you're using tapatalk on a phone, please hold your finger down on the message you wish to reply to until the quote function pops up.)

This isn't a formal warning, just a reminder. No reply is necessary, but if you have questions or need clarification, please feel free to contact a member of staff privately.

Thanks!
Morag
TC Forum Staff
Pray drunk. Hex sober.
Priestess of the 3
"The most powerful god at any given moment is the one who can solve the moment's problem."
-Darkhawk

bekkilyn

• View Profile
« Reply #4 on: March 26, 2019, 06:07:23 pm »

Based on a quick Google search...the Animism Tarot Deck appears to have one. Also try the Animal Dreaming Oracle.  :)

Just wanted to thank you again for mentioning the Animism Tarot deck. I decided to order it soon afterwards and it came yesterday and it is WONDERFUL! Not only does it have a giraffe card (AND I ordered a special 5x7 print of that card that the artist was also offering) but I don't think there is a single card I don't like in the deck!
Rebecca

Tags: