collapse

* Recent Posts

Author Topic: DivEx - Katefox  (Read 1511 times)

Katefox

• Journeyman
    • View Profile
DivEx - Katefox
« on: July 10, 2011, 10:39:59 pm »
I have a very cliché divination request (and I feel just a bit silly for asking because of that).  If anyone would care to indulge me, it would be quite appreciated.

I was wondering if anyone would care to do a relationship reading for me.  I'm feeling a bit uncertain about my relationship's future.  See, my boyfriend and I have been living in different cities for the past couple years, and while we'll finally be in the same city once I move in a couple weeks, we still won't actually be living together for another year, or longer.  That's a long time to be dating and not living together, and it's making both of us a little anxious.  Basically, I'm looking for any insights into my relationship future...I don't know if you need me to be more specific, or not.

With much thanks to anyone who decides to have a go for me!

Arcadia

• Journeyman
    • View Profile
Re: DivEx - Katefox
« Reply #1 on: August 08, 2011, 07:14:00 am »
Quote from: Katefox;3779
I have a very cliché divination request (and I feel just a bit silly for asking because of that).  If anyone would care to indulge me, it would be quite appreciated.

I was wondering if anyone would care to do a relationship reading for me.  I'm feeling a bit uncertain about my relationship's future.  See, my boyfriend and I have been living in different cities for the past couple years, and while we'll finally be in the same city once I move in a couple weeks, we still won't actually be living together for another year, or longer.  That's a long time to be dating and not living together, and it's making both of us a little anxious.  Basically, I'm looking for any insights into my relationship future...I don't know if you need me to be more specific, or not.

With much thanks to anyone who decides to have a go for me!

I know it's been almost a month since you posted, so I just wanted to check if you still wanted a reading. If so I would be happy to do one for you. :)
Guided be the hand and mind
[/FONT]

Katefox

• Journeyman
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: August 08, 2011, 09:10:14 pm »
Quote from: Arcadia;11395
I know it's been almost a month since you posted, so I just wanted to check if you still wanted a reading. If so I would be happy to do one for you. :)

Well, now that I no longer have the stress of moving over my head, my anxiety about my relationship has very much decreased.  But it does still worry me a little, so if you wanted to do a reading, I really would appreciate it. :)

Arcadia

• Journeyman
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: August 09, 2011, 12:24:07 am »
Quote from: Katefox;11595
Well, now that I no longer have the stress of moving over my head, my anxiety about my relationship has very much decreased.  But it does still worry me a little, so if you wanted to do a reading, I really would appreciate it. :)

Ok, give me a couple of days and I will do one for you :)
[/FONT]

Katefox

• Journeyman
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: August 09, 2011, 09:32:48 am »
Quote from: Arcadia;11623
Ok, give me a couple of days and I will do one for you :)

Thank you for taking the time to do so.

Arcadia

• Journeyman
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: August 12, 2011, 01:35:09 pm »
Quote from: Katefox;11667
Thank you for taking the time to do so.

I haven't read for someone else in a long time, so I'd be keen to hear your impressions. Be honest.

I used the Mythic tarot and used the celtic cross spread.

As I was laying out the cards, before I looked at them I got a feeling that there is a fear of commitment influencing the situation. :confused:

Card1: Represents your situation.

Page of Swords
This situation is an opportunity for growth, both for you individually and for you as a couple.
There is the possibility of gossip or arguing (by you, him, or others), but this is reflective of the current growth in the relationship and the insecurity felt about the current situation. Be level headed and think clearly about the situation. Don't just listen to other peoples points of view, take yours into account too. Don't make mountains out of molehills. See things for what they really are.

Card2: Represents any conflict, or what is causing problems,

The Sun
On one hand you are optimistic about the situation, but you are letting your fears hold you back. There is potential for optimism, renewed trust and movement forward. But you have to allow this. Be optimistic about your situation, but don't let it cloud your judgement. See the reality of the situation you are in and accept it. See the positives, but be aware of the negatives.

Card3:Represents what's on the surface of the situation.

Queen of Pentacles
There are both positives and negatives to this situation. There is the potential for security and stability in the relationship, but there is also fear of what the future holds for your relationship. Remember that things will happen as they are meant to and when they are meant to. This is a new beginning.

Card4: Represents what is at the base of the situation.

3 of Wands

Your goal is achieved, you have moved to the same city and are no longer in different cities. This is the initial completion of one phase and movement into the next. You should be happy and enthusiastic, and the future is positive, but remember that it is a new beginning again, and there is more work ahead of you. You need to work on your relationship and build on it.

Card 5: Represents the past influences.

Five of Cups

What happened in the past was important, but is not as important now. You need to let go to move on. To forgive. The past was a testing time for the relationship. Something went wrong in the past, there may have been a betrayal and separation. There is regret about past actions and this is influencing the current situation. But this experience was important, it was a learning process and now the truth can be seen

Card6: Represents what is coming into play now, the near future.

The high Priestess

This is a time of change, and growth. Patience is needed. Allow things to blossom. do not force it, but let it come naturally. Go with the flow. Look within at your potential and abilities.  This is a time to follow your intuition and pay attention to your dreams. A time influenced by magic and destiny. This time in your life is being influenced and guided by the divine.

Card7: Represents the inner state you will find yourself in. What is to unfold.

Nine of cups

Here you will find yourself at a moment where your wishes are being fulfilled and your emotional dreams coming true. You are face to face with your love and have the opportunity to see each other for who you each truly are. You can forgive each other for the past and through hard work you can make a commitment to the future of your relationship.

Card8: Represents the views of others and how they see your situation.

Ace of Swords

People are seeing a new side to you and perceptions have changed. They see the possibility for growth and new beginnings in your relationship and new life. They also have fears and are concerned about conflicts arising or are possibly the ones causing conflict, but even here there is the opportunity to see things from a different viewpoint.

Card9: Represents your hopes and fears.

The Star

You have your fears about your move and the relationship and your current situation. You fear difficulties and are not sure what to do. The old has collapsed and gone and everything must start from new. But there is always hope, no matter what is going on, or how difficult or confusing things seem to be or might become. But always be conscious of blind hope. Keep a clear mind and be level headed, there is always hope for the future, but do not let it blind you to the facts.

Card 10: Represents the future.

Ace of Wands
Even if you ever feel restless about your situation, you must always remember you have the willpower and ability to know what is correct and the right thing to do. You will know when and how to act and it will be with conviction. This is new beginnings, anything is possible. You have personal power and enthusiasm about your future and having a happy life. You are open to better ways of dealing with things and finding solutions to problems that may arise. You must believe in yourself, your convictions and abilities. This is a time of passion. Trust in yourself.

Conclusion
The overall feeling I get from this reading is that this is a new start and a new beginning to your relationship. A time for it to grow and be nurtured. It may be hard work at times, but the future is bright. This period in your relationship will be about learning about each other and yourselves.
[/FONT]

Katefox

• Journeyman
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: August 20, 2011, 02:06:16 pm »
Quote from: Arcadia;12439
I haven't read for someone else in a long time, so I'd be keen to hear your impressions. Be honest.

I used the Mythic tarot and used the celtic cross spread.

Thank you again for taking the time to do this. :)

As I was laying out the cards, before I looked at them I got a feeling that there is a fear of commitment influencing the situation. :confused:

Yes, that is one way of putting it.  Although I think in this case, it is more uncertainty about the future, and as such, a fear of making commitments that we might not be able to keep.

Card1: Represents your situation.

Page of Swords
This situation is an opportunity for growth, both for you individually and for you as a couple.
There is the possibility of gossip or arguing (by you, him, or others), but this is reflective of the current growth in the relationship and the insecurity felt about the current situation. Be level headed and think clearly about the situation. Don't just listen to other peoples points of view, take yours into account too. Don't make mountains out of molehills. See things for what they really are.

Yeah, I think that pretty much describes the situation. It's definitely an opportunity for growth.  Living so much closer together has somewhat changed our interactions.  Instead of spending a weekend together once a month, we can spend an evening, or an afternoon together, see each other a couple times a week.

As for gossip and arguing...I've had a couple friends ask me when he's going to propose to me. xD  Because apparently, after three and a half years, he should have done that already?  Which can be a little disheartening because I'm currently not in any position to think about getting married, and it seems weird that people should be making such a fuss about it.  I figure that all will happen in its own good time.

Card2: Represents any conflict, or what is causing problems,

The Sun
On one hand you are optimistic about the situation, but you are letting your fears hold you back. There is potential for optimism, renewed trust and movement forward. But you have to allow this. Be optimistic about your situation, but don't let it cloud your judgement. See the reality of the situation you are in and accept it. See the positives, but be aware of the negatives.

Good advice.  And it's true.  I am very optimistic about the situation, and incredibly happy that we're no longer living so far apart.  Although the situation isn't ideal (like the fact I have no easy way to get to his house), and these things have to be taken into account, too.

Card3:Represents what's on the surface of the situation.

Queen of Pentacles
There are both positives and negatives to this situation. There is the potential for security and stability in the relationship, but there is also fear of what the future holds for your relationship. Remember that things will happen as they are meant to and when they are meant to. This is a new beginning.

There's really not much to say about this, other than that it is completely true.

Card4: Represents what is at the base of the situation.

3 of Wands

Your goal is achieved, you have moved to the same city and are no longer in different cities. This is the initial completion of one phase and movement into the next. You should be happy and enthusiastic, and the future is positive, but remember that it is a new beginning again, and there is more work ahead of you. You need to work on your relationship and build on it.

Of course.

Card 5: Represents the past influences.

Five of Cups

What happened in the past was important, but is not as important now. You need to let go to move on. To forgive. The past was a testing time for the relationship. Something went wrong in the past, there may have been a betrayal and separation. There is regret about past actions and this is influencing the current situation. But this experience was important, it was a learning process and now the truth can be seen

This...well, I don't see it applying to me, or our relationship, really.  We've always had a fairly good relationship, no huge fights, or anything.  I mean, of course, we each have things that annoy the other, no person being perfect, but we also make a point of talking things out, and finding suitable compromises and work-arounds.

The only thing this might apply to, long before he met me, my boyfriend had a girlfriend, the only other he's loved, who moved away, and he took it very hard at the time.  I don't know whether he thought of it as betrayal, but I wouldn't be surprised if this influences the current situations, because I think it was one of those things that stays with a person their entire life.  

Card6: Represents what is coming into play now, the near future.

The high Priestess

This is a time of change, and growth. Patience is needed. Allow things to blossom. do not force it, but let it come naturally. Go with the flow. Look within at your potential and abilities.  This is a time to follow your intuition and pay attention to your dreams. A time influenced by magic and destiny. This time in your life is being influenced and guided by the divine.

Change, and growth, of course.  Quite aside from potential effects on the relationship, I'm in a completely new city, and starting grad school in only a couple more weeks.  I really don't know what to expect from that.  But, oh, I am so not a go-with-the-flow sort of person.  I absolutely hate suprises, or having my plans upset.  Taking things as they come, that's one thing I wish I was better at.

Card7: Represents the inner state you will find yourself in. What is to unfold.

Nine of cups

Here you will find yourself at a moment where your wishes are being fulfilled and your emotional dreams coming true. You are face to face with your love and have the opportunity to see each other for who you each truly are. You can forgive each other for the past and through hard work you can make a commitment to the future of your relationship.

Well, yes, I can definitely see that.

Card8: Represents the views of others and how they see your situation.

Ace of Swords

People are seeing a new side to you and perceptions have changed. They see the possibility for growth and new beginnings in your relationship and new life. They also have fears and are concerned about conflicts arising or are possibly the ones causing conflict, but even here there is the opportunity to see things from a different viewpoint.

Don't know about people seeing a new side of me, except a couple of the people I've seen since moving here are friends from highschool, whom I haven't seen since highschool, and I've definitely changed since then.  And then there's the couple people who've asked me about marriage, which I find weird, like I said above.  I don't think that's caused conflict yet, thankfully, and I certainly hope it doesn't!

Card9: Represents your hopes and fears.

The Star

You have your fears about your move and the relationship and your current situation. You fear difficulties and are not sure what to do. The old has collapsed and gone and everything must start from new. But there is always hope, no matter what is going on, or how difficult or confusing things seem to be or might become. But always be conscious of blind hope. Keep a clear mind and be level headed, there is always hope for the future, but do not let it blind you to the facts.

Goodness, isn't that the truth.  One thing I always strive for is to be level-headed and practicle in thinking about, and planning for the future.  Which doesn't always stop me worrying about silly things, but does at least help give me some perspective.

Card 10: Represents the future.

Ace of Wands
Even if you ever feel restless about your situation, you must always remember you have the willpower and ability to know what is correct and the right thing to do. You will know when and how to act and it will be with conviction. This is new beginnings, anything is possible. You have personal power and enthusiasm about your future and having a happy life. You are open to better ways of dealing with things and finding solutions to problems that may arise. You must believe in yourself, your convictions and abilities. This is a time of passion. Trust in yourself.

Man, I like how enthusiastically positive this part is.  That's actually quite comforting, the notion that there's a way through, no matter what comes.  I mean, I suppose I'm aware of that, anyway, but it's nice to be reminded of it. :)

Conclusion
The overall feeling I get from this reading is that this is a new start and a new beginning to your relationship. A time for it to grow and be nurtured. It may be hard work at times, but the future is bright. This period in your relationship will be about learning about each other and yourselves.

That, I'm sure, is very true.

Thank you, again, for the reading.  It is, all in all, very reassuring. :)

Arcadia

• Journeyman
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: August 23, 2011, 08:04:11 am »
Quote from: Katefox;14330

Thank you, again, for the reading.  It is, all in all, very reassuring. :)

I'm glad I could help :)
[/FONT]

Tags: