Re: Cill Shift Schedule by SunflowerP
[Yesterday at 11:04:57 pm]

Re: Stellar Bling: The Good, the Bad, the OMG! by SunflowerP
[March 21, 2024, 11:21:37 pm]

Re: Spring Has Sprung! 2024 Edition by SunflowerP
[March 21, 2024, 10:24:10 pm]

Stellar Bling: The Good, the Bad, the OMG! by Altair
[March 21, 2024, 02:52:34 pm]

Author Topic: DivEx - Valentin  (Read 940 times)

Valentin

• View Profile
DivEx - Valentin
« on: October 20, 2014, 03:17:20 pm »
Hello friends! :)

First, I feel the Need to apologize - it's been quite a while since I posted anything in this forum. I hope, time permits me to be more active again.

Now, the reason for this thread (and request) is my current situation. It isn't, that I'm unhappy, quite the contrary actually - yet, many possibilitys have a certain ... well, a certain awfulness to them. Awful, because you have to choose. That makes it somewhat hard to decide. But I'm sure, many of you know, how that feels.

For the last two years, I - as it seems natural for young men - have been looking for what might fullfill me the most, what I am supposed to do here. There must be some reason for me to land here. I live in Berlin. But those last years seem to have shown me, this is not the place for me to be, for me to grow to what I could be. So, I decided, I'd go somewhere else - and my choice was Ireland.

As of now, I have prepared myself for this journey. And here they come - the many possibilitys I've been looking for those past years. Two days ago, I met a wonderful women who lives in my hometown - which I left at the age of ten - Munich. She was in Berlin for a few days, we decided to stay in contact. I found some great friends too. Practically, as soon as I made the decision to leave, Berlin reveals it's bright side to me.

I wanted to leave next year, perhaps spring 2015 - that's why a decision has to be made; one way or another. I haven't sigend any papers as of yet. The reason, this is quite the decision for me, is simple: I planned, to stay in Ireland. Those last years weren't...well...the best of times. But now, I see myself in contact with a women I really like and she does like me as well. I found friends, it's coming together. Now I'd like to know, which way'd be the best to go after - Building a new home in Ireland or try to fix things here, in Germany?

That's as short as I can make it. If one of you needs more information, I'll be happy to give them to you. Though, I suppose, this is somewhat understandable, perhaps even required.

The question I have, is: What am I supposed to do? Which way would be the best to go? Should I stay in Germany, or - despite everything - leave, flee even? :D

Just so you know: I'm turning 20 this year. If that is something you need.

Thank you for reading, thank you for helping me. :)

I wish you a nice evening. Or morning...or...Well, I simply wish you a good time, some people might say, "best regards". :)

P.S.: If my English - and I have a feeling that it is - is rather bad, I apologize again.
« Last Edit: October 20, 2014, 03:24:11 pm by Valentin »

Izzie414

• Master Member
    • View Profile
Re: DivEx - Valentin
« Reply #1 on: November 12, 2014, 08:49:33 am »
Quote from: Valentin;163033
Hello friends! :)

First, I feel the Need to apologize - it's been quite a while since I posted anything in this forum. I hope, time permits me to be more active again.

Now, the reason for this thread (and request) is my current situation. It isn't, that I'm unhappy, quite the contrary actually - yet, many possibilitys have a certain ... well, a certain awfulness to them. Awful, because you have to choose. That makes it somewhat hard to decide. But I'm sure, many of you know, how that feels.

For the last two years, I - as it seems natural for young men - have been looking for what might fullfill me the most, what I am supposed to do here. There must be some reason for me to land here. I live in Berlin. But those last years seem to have shown me, this is not the place for me to be, for me to grow to what I could be. So, I decided, I'd go somewhere else - and my choice was Ireland.

As of now, I have prepared myself for this journey. And here they come - the many possibilitys I've been looking for those past years. Two days ago, I met a wonderful women who lives in my hometown - which I left at the age of ten - Munich. She was in Berlin for a few days, we decided to stay in contact. I found some great friends too. Practically, as soon as I made the decision to leave, Berlin reveals it's bright side to me.

I wanted to leave next year, perhaps spring 2015 - that's why a decision has to be made; one way or another. I haven't sigend any papers as of yet. The reason, this is quite the decision for me, is simple: I planned, to stay in Ireland. Those last years weren't...well...the best of times. But now, I see myself in contact with a women I really like and she does like me as well. I found friends, it's coming together. Now I'd like to know, which way'd be the best to go after - Building a new home in Ireland or try to fix things here, in Germany?

That's as short as I can make it. If one of you needs more information, I'll be happy to give them to you. Though, I suppose, this is somewhat understandable, perhaps even required.

The question I have, is: What am I supposed to do? Which way would be the best to go? Should I stay in Germany, or - despite everything - leave, flee even? :D

Just so you know: I'm turning 20 this year. If that is something you need.

Thank you for reading, thank you for helping me. :)

I wish you a nice evening. Or morning...or...Well, I simply wish you a good time, some people might say, "best regards". :)

P.S.: If my English - and I have a feeling that it is - is rather bad, I apologize again.

Hi, I'd love to do this reading for you. What is your sign of the zodiac if you don't mind me asking?

Valentin

• View Profile
« Reply #2 on: November 16, 2014, 07:34:43 pm »
Quote from: Izzie414;165063
Hi, I'd love to do this reading for you. What is your sign of the zodiac if you don't mind me asking?

Hi Izzie414!

Thank you for replying! :) Please forgive my late answer, I've been quite busy these past few days.

My sign is Capricorn, I was born in late December. Thank you for helping me, I really appreciate it! :)

Izzie414

• Master Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: November 16, 2014, 09:55:17 pm »
Quote from: Valentin;165484
Hi Izzie414!

Thank you for replying! :) Please forgive my late answer, I've been quite busy these past few days.

My sign is Capricorn, I was born in late December. Thank you for helping me, I really appreciate it! :)

Not a problem :) Life gets busy! Here we go.....

I used the Pagan Cats tarot.

Capricorns tend to be conservative in their decisions. That's a great quality to have, but remember to step back from your situation to get a better perspective.*

Let's get to the reading. The significator is the 10 of chalices which is attainment of dreams, happiness, so I think this part of your life has been attained, but now it's time for a change. I made the left cards for Germany. The first card I got was the tower which I believe is something that happens that changes everything. However, you will be able to recover from it because the next card is the* seven of pentacles, which speaks of cultivation or starting from the ground up.*

For Ireland on the right side, I see the eight of pentacles which shows somebody working on perfecting their craft. I see working on a trade and since the next card is the queen of pentacles,* I see this developing in your favor.

In addition, I pulled three cards for the tower situation. I got the three of wands that shows the cat looking at the ships leaving. This indicates aspirations, passion, or fast friendships leaving. The eight of swords looks daunting, but if the cat takes his blindfold off he can come down safely. The question is what is what don't you want to see? What are you holding on to? Notice escape is entirety up to the cat. The outcome is the 10 of swords which I'm reading as your plans don't go as well as you hoped. Perhaps if you face the 8 of swords this can change.

I hope this has been helpful...please let me know if any of this makes sense to you.

Valentin

• View Profile
« Reply #4 on: November 18, 2014, 04:46:07 pm »
Quote from: Izzie414;165503
Not a problem :) Life gets busy! Here we go.....

I used the Pagan Cats tarot.

Capricorns tend to be conservative in their decisions. That's a great quality to have, but remember to step back from your situation to get a better perspective.*

Let's get to the reading. The significator is the 10 of chalices which is attainment of dreams, happiness, so I think this part of your life has been attained, but now it's time for a change. I made the left cards for Germany. The first card I got was the tower which I believe is something that happens that changes everything. However, you will be able to recover from it because the next card is the* seven of pentacles, which speaks of cultivation or starting from the ground up.*

For Ireland on the right side, I see the eight of pentacles which shows somebody working on perfecting their craft. I see working on a trade and since the next card is the queen of pentacles,* I see this developing in your favor.

In addition, I pulled three cards for the tower situation. I got the three of wands that shows the cat looking at the ships leaving. This indicates aspirations, passion, or fast friendships leaving. The eight of swords looks daunting, but if the cat takes his blindfold off he can come down safely. The question is what is what don't you want to see? What are you holding on to? Notice escape is entirety up to the cat. The outcome is the 10 of swords which I'm reading as your plans don't go as well as you hoped. Perhaps if you face the 8 of swords this can change.

I hope this has been helpful...please let me know if any of this makes sense to you.

Thank you! I never heard of the Pagan Cats Tarot - I like those drawings. You're very good Tarot-reader. :)

It does make sense to me, no doubt. I only wonder; it does seem to be more profitable for me to leave, doesn' it? It's interesting, that you are talking of establishing or perfecting a trade - although I never saw myself as something brilliant as an economist, I did have plans to study the subjects that interest me the most over there.

As for Germany, I wonder, if it's determined for me to face whatever I might've to face. If I face the 8 swords, certainly - but is it determined for me to even get to this point in my life? It does feel like it, at least sometimes, when I think about it...

Thank you again - it did make sense to me, especially as you were able to see things I had planned. :)

Izzie414

• Master Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: November 18, 2014, 04:49:19 pm »
Quote from: Valentin;165728
Thank you! I never heard of the Pagan Cats Tarot - I like those drawings. You're very good Tarot-reader. :)

It does make sense to me, no doubt. I only wonder; it does seem to be more profitable for me to leave, doesn' it? It's interesting, that you are talking of establishing or perfecting a trade - although I never saw myself as something brilliant as an economist, I did have plans to study the subjects that interest me the most over there.

As for Germany, I wonder, if it's determined for me to face whatever I might've to face. If I face the 8 swords, certainly - but is it determined for me to even get to this point in my life? It does feel like it, at least sometimes, when I think about it...

Thank you again - it did make sense to me, especially as you were able to see things I had planned. :)

You're welcome! Glad I could help.

Tags: