Re: Eclipse Time, Everyone Panic! by Altair
[April 09, 2024, 09:29:08 am]

Re: Eclipse Time, Everyone Panic! by Jenett
[April 08, 2024, 09:09:39 pm]

Re: Eclipse Time, Everyone Panic! by Sefiru
[April 08, 2024, 06:09:38 pm]

Re: Supermarket Witches by SirPalomides
[April 08, 2024, 09:49:17 am]

Author Topic: DivEx - Breeze  (Read 1361 times)

Breeze

• Journeyman
    • View Profile
DivEx - Breeze
« on: April 26, 2014, 03:52:39 pm »
I feel like things have kind of stagnated in my life over the past few years.  I've been trying to give pushes and prods here and there to try to get things going and some has worked a little, but so far nothing has really taken off.  If anyone feels like trying their hand at a reading, I'd like to know just a general read on the situation.  Cards, runes, whatever you use is fine with me.  Thanks!

Izzie414

• Master Member
    • View Profile
Re: DivEx - Breeze
« Reply #1 on: June 19, 2014, 09:05:21 am »
Quote from: Breeze;146250
I feel like things have kind of stagnated in my life over the past few years.  I've been trying to give pushes and prods here and there to try to get things going and some has worked a little, but so far nothing has really taken off.  If anyone feels like trying their hand at a reading, I'd like to know just a general read on the situation.  Cards, runes, whatever you use is fine with me.  Thanks!

Do you want the reading PM'd or posted here?

8BitLady

• Sr. Apprentice
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: June 19, 2014, 11:22:09 am »
Quote from: Breeze;146250

So I'll give it shot. Don't know if you've already been answered or not...
Using Tarot, Here's what I got:

Card 1: Your situation now:
2 of Cups: This card popped out while shuffling, so I am using this as your first card.
to me this card means, marriage, partnership, working together, a truce...

Card 2: What is blocking/hindering you:
Ace of Swords: You're thinking too much on the subject... But also this does mean that you do have an obstacle to overcome... This problem may be court related?

Card 3: Energy needed in order to move forward:
Page of wands: The type of energy you need is to be creative, enthusiastic, confident... excitement and adventure... Find your passion, This could also be a person who is passionate...

Card 4: What will happen if you don't do anything:
4 of Pentacles: You're going to be clinging to things... You're going to be blocking the change or flow coming in... Like a hoarder possessively holding onto things you don't necessarily need...

Card 5: (outcome) what will happen after you move forward:
The Magician: (Major Arcana, This is important) Magic will happen... Taking action, not being afraid to act, acting consciously... concentrating, being totally committed...

So you're thinking too much about this problem, you need to find your passion and stick to it!

I hope this helps! let me know if I answered your question...

Breeze

• Journeyman
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: June 19, 2014, 02:28:25 pm »
Quote from: Izzie414;150452
Do you want the reading PM'd or posted here?

You can post it here or via PM, whivchever you like.  Thank you :)

Breeze

• Journeyman
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: June 19, 2014, 02:41:00 pm »
Quote from: OtakuJolyn;150461
So I'll give it shot. Don't know if you've already been answered or not...
Using Tarot, Here's what I got:

Card 1: Your situation now:
2 of Cups: This card popped out while shuffling, so I am using this as your first card.
to me this card means, marriage, partnership, working together, a truce...

Card 2: What is blocking/hindering you:
Ace of Swords: You're thinking too much on the subject... But also this does mean that you do have an obstacle to overcome... This problem may be court related?

Card 3: Energy needed in order to move forward:
Page of wands: The type of energy you need is to be creative, enthusiastic, confident... excitement and adventure... Find your passion, This could also be a person who is passionate...

Card 4: What will happen if you don't do anything:
4 of Pentacles: You're going to be clinging to things... You're going to be blocking the change or flow coming in... Like a hoarder possessively holding onto things you don't necessarily need...

Card 5: (outcome) what will happen after you move forward:
The Magician: (Major Arcana, This is important) Magic will happen... Taking action, not being afraid to act, acting consciously... concentrating, being totally committed...

So you're thinking too much about this problem, you need to find your passion and stick to it!

I hope this helps! let me know if I answered your question...

Thank you for the reading!

For card 1 this makes a lot of sense.  Moving forward I'd definitely have to engage a lot more with people than I do now.  There have been a few things going on in my life that pertain to partnerships and relationships, both professional and otherwise, so I'd say that's a good starting point.

For card 2, I definitely can be my own saboteur.  I overthink and overanalyze just about everything.  There's nothing court related or legally-oriented going on, so I think the first part makes a bit more sense though.  I'll keep it in mind though as a potential obstacle and keep a look out.

Your suggestion for card 3 is absolutely correct.  I'm trying to get things going, really, but my heart isn't in it at all.  The confidence I am slowly regaining, whereas it had been nearly depleted.

Card 4 makes some sense.  The last few things that I've held on to (figuratively and some physically) seem nonsensical in a way.  I can see how letting some of it go would free up some energy in my life in my allow and allow for new things to enter in.  I normally read Pentacles as more physically-oriented, but in this case it's more the feelings associated with certin things that are hlding me back, I think.

Your write up for the fifth card really gives me some hope; that if I really think things through and act in the ways I know I'm capable of, that I can finally get some things done.  I'd agree I need to commit to the things I want/need, and finding a way to harness some creativity and rekindling my passion and enthusiasm could be the key to doing so.

You did a really good job, it's cleared a lot of things up for me.  I liked the way you were succinct, it really helped to get to the heart of a lot of the things that have been on my mind and holding me back.  Thank you :)

8BitLady

• Sr. Apprentice
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: June 19, 2014, 06:10:24 pm »
Quote from: Breeze;150472
Thank you for the reading!

[...]

You did a really good job, it's cleared a lot of things up for me.  I liked the way you were succinct, it really helped to get to the heart of a lot of the things that have been on my mind and holding me back.  Thank you :)

You're welcome! Glad to be of help!

Izzie414

• Master Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: June 19, 2014, 07:21:39 pm »
Quote from: Breeze;150471
You can post it here or via PM, whivchever you like.  Thank you :)

I chose to do your reading with the Gypsy Witch cards. You have a lot of good energy around you. Here we go.....

I'm reading the cards going clockwise around the center card.

You must be a friendly person, because the first card is Children, followed by shaking hands, generally a person with good disposition. The next card is the Rider.  Good news should be headed your way 😄.

The next card is the Lion. Sometimes the lion brings shocking news, but seeing as the lions head is pointing away from you, it shouldn't be serious because the next card is the Heart, signifying joy. The stork card signifies a change of residence, (maybe a job transfer)?, may occur. The Flames of the Hearth is a good card to get especially if you may be moving. The last card is the Bear, meaning successful speculations in business.

Please let me know if I'm in any way accurate, as I'm still a newbie. Thanks!

Breeze

• Journeyman
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: June 25, 2014, 04:51:31 pm »
Quote from: Izzie414;150494
I chose to do your reading with the Gypsy Witch cards. You have a lot of good energy around you. Here we go.....

I'm reading the cards going clockwise around the center card.

You must be a friendly person, because the first card is Children, followed by shaking hands, generally a person with good disposition. The next card is the Rider.  Good news should be headed your way 😄.

The next card is the Lion. Sometimes the lion brings shocking news, but seeing as the lions head is pointing away from you, it shouldn't be serious because the next card is the Heart, signifying joy. The stork card signifies a change of residence, (maybe a job transfer)?, may occur. The Flames of the Hearth is a good card to get especially if you may be moving. The last card is the Bear, meaning successful speculations in business.

Please let me know if I'm in any way accurate, as I'm still a newbie. Thanks!

I'm so sorry it has taken me a bit to get back too you, thank you for the reading!  It has been very helpful and has given me even more insight :)  I've never encountered this type of deck, so I'll try to give you as much feedback as possible.

As far as my disposition goes, I am definitely a friendly and approachable person in general.  I feel like I have lost some of that through this ordeal, so maybe it is a reminder that I have it in me or that that is the type of person that I really am.  As for the rider, I'll definitely take good news!  Shocking news, I haven't received any yet, so I will be on the look out for it.  That lion though clicked with something deep that has been going on spiritually/religiously though and it stood out to me the most out of this whole reading.  I think it is a sign that you helped carry to me letting me know that I have gotten back on the right track :)  The heart and stork cards are interesting as well.  Right now the one thing that would bring me the most joy would be a job (the main goal of which is to be able to move out of my mother's house again), so I feel like the two definitely go hand-in-hand.  The hearth flames I think could tie into this as well (and referencing the other reading), using my need/enthusiasm for that goal may be the key to making it happen.  The bear seems like a really auspicious sign for me.  I'll soon have my BA in small business administration, and also have my little Etsy shop, so maybe one or both of those things are going to bring some positive experiences.

Thank you again!  Your reading really helped me to look at some of the situation from a completely new angle.  If there is something that I missed that you want more feedback on let me know, I think you did a great job :)

Izzie414

• Master Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: June 25, 2014, 05:36:22 pm »
Quote from: Breeze;151023
I'm so sorry it has taken me a bit to get back too you, thank you for the reading!  It has been very helpful and has given me even more insight :)  I've never encountered this type of deck, so I'll try to give you as much feedback as possible.

As far as my disposition goes, I am definitely a friendly and approachable person in general.  I feel like I have lost some of that through this ordeal, so maybe it is a reminder that I have it in me or that that is the type of person that I really am.  As for the rider, I'll definitely take good news!  Shocking news, I haven't received any yet, so I will be on the look out for it.  That lion though clicked with something deep that has been going on spiritually/religiously though and it stood out to me the most out of this whole reading.  I think it is a sign that you helped carry to me letting me know that I have gotten back on the right track :)  The heart and stork cards are interesting as well.  Right now the one thing that would bring me the most joy would be a job (the main goal of which is to be able to move out of my mother's house again), so I feel like the two definitely go hand-in-hand.  The hearth flames I think could tie into this as well (and referencing the other reading), using my need/enthusiasm for that goal may be the key to making it happen.  The bear seems like a really auspicious sign for me.  I'll soon have my BA in small business administration, and also have my little Etsy shop, so maybe one or both of those things are going to bring some positive experiences.

Thank you again!  Your reading really helped me to look at some of the situation from a completely new angle.  If there is something that I missed that you want more feedback on let me know, I think you did a great job :)

Thank you, glad I could help!

Tags: