collapse

Author Topic: DivEx-Airelinn  (Read 1730 times)

Ai

• Journeyman
    • View Profile
DivEx-Airelinn
« on: June 08, 2014, 03:32:05 am »
When it rains, it pours. Lately, the figurative downpour has been ridiculous, though.
First, the car broke down. Then, the water heater died. My daughter, son, boyfriend, and I all took turns getting sick constantly. The a/c died, and then temps in our area of AZ soared to 105-109. My boyfriend got unpaid leave from work for falling asleep during night shift since he couldn't sleep well at home. We were approved for a loan to get things fixed, but a technical error has put it off for a week or two. We went to the mountain to escape the heat and one of our dogs, the dachshund, got bounced out of the truck on a slightly bumpy road and broke his leg (we feel like assholes and wish we'd just kept him in the cab).

This is the short list. I wish I was making it up....but basically, my question is this: what are we doing wrong? Am I or we crossed or is this just a nasty coincidence? Both parents of my boyfriend passed away in this house. Could they be trying to send us a message that we aren't getting? What can I do to either bring this spiral to a stop, if anything, or is this just a me thing I need to work on?

Sorry for the lengthy rant/question. I promise, I'm not usually the downer-sort. It's just been a fantastically mind-boggling, shitty two or three months. O.o

Izzie414

• Master Member
    • View Profile
DivEx-Airelinn
« Reply #1 on: June 17, 2014, 09:10:47 am »
Quote from: Airelinn;149591
When it rains, it pours. Lately, the figurative downpour has been ridiculous, though.
First, the car broke down. Then, the water heater died. My daughter, son, boyfriend, and I all took turns getting sick constantly. The a/c died, and then temps in our area of AZ soared to 105-109. My boyfriend got unpaid leave from work for falling asleep during night shift since he couldn't sleep well at home. We were approved for a loan to get things fixed, but a technical error has put it off for a week or two. We went to the mountain to escape the heat and one of our dogs, the dachshund, got bounced out of the truck on a slightly bumpy road and broke his leg (we feel like assholes and wish we'd just kept him in the cab).

This is the short list. I wish I was making it up....but basically, my question is this: what are we doing wrong? Am I or we crossed or is this just a nasty coincidence? Both parents of my boyfriend passed away in this house. Could they be trying to send us a message that we aren't getting? What can I do to either bring this spiral to a stop, if anything, or is this just a me thing I need to work on?

Sorry for the lengthy rant/question. I promise, I'm not usually the downer-sort. It's just been a fantastically mind-boggling, shitty two or three months. O.o

Sorry to hear you're having trouble. Have you used a pendulum to see if you are crossed? Or, if you're not sure you can be detached to the outcome, have someone else do the pendulum for you.

Do you know anyone that would do harm you or your boyfriend? If no, then maybe it's time to get perhaps a reading to see what's going on.
« Last Edit: June 17, 2014, 09:16:47 am by Izzie414 »

Ai

• Journeyman
    • View Profile
Re: DivEx-Airelinn
« Reply #2 on: June 18, 2014, 01:06:54 am »
Quote from: Izzie414;150277
Sorry to hear you're having trouble. Have you used a pendulum to see if you are crossed? Or, if you're not sure you can be detached to the outcome, have someone else do the pendulum for you.

Do you know anyone that would do harm you or your boyfriend? If no, then maybe it's time to get perhaps a reading to see what's going on.

I have wanted a pendulum for awhile now, but there are no metaphysical stores for at least a couple hundred miles and finances have been tight for awhile now. I've tried my tarot cards but I'm not sure my deck is good for that sort of question (wildwood)...

I can't think of anyone who would knowingly do us harm. My only guesses are that bad energy had followed me from a time that I tried necromancy years ago (I've had problems ever since and basically shut down all spirituality for years to get away from it until recently), or maybe the spirits of my bf's parents are restless because of our choices in life (i.e., is addiction), and/or could just be us and our bad energy. Actually, the town I live in has A LOT of negative energy. The thing I notice, though, is that it always hits hardest at home, physically and mentally.

I haven't yet tried cleansing the house. I'm not entirely sure how, but I don't have much to do any cleansing with but Wal-Mart candles, cheap Wal-Mart incense, and table salt hehe.

Thanks for taking a look at this, btw. :)

Jack

• Adept Member
    • View Profile
    • Skyhold
  • Religion: ¯\_(ツ)_/¯
  • Preferred Pronouns: they/he
« Reply #3 on: June 19, 2014, 04:39:12 am »
Quote from: Airelinn;149591

I pulled the soft-type Order card, which I'd interpret as... well, it's just the natural order of things, not a crossing or anything like that. That doesn't mean that you can't do anything about it, only that it's not as simple as uncrossing.

For what to do, I pulled the hard-type Water, and she is, pardon the expression, a stone-cold bitch. Focus on the mundane things you can do, don't settle or take no for an answer, and don't give up.
Hail Mara, Lady of Good Things!
"The only way to cope with something deadly serious is to try to treat it a little lightly." -Madeleine L'Engle

Izzie414

• Master Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: June 19, 2014, 06:44:41 am »
Quote from: Airelinn;150370
I have wanted a pendulum for awhile now, but there are no metaphysical stores for at least a couple hundred miles and finances have been tight for awhile now. I've tried my tarot cards but I'm not sure my deck is good for that sort of question (wildwood)...

I can't think of anyone who would knowingly do us harm. My only guesses are that bad energy had followed me from a time that I tried necromancy years ago (I've had problems ever since and basically shut down all spirituality for years to get away from it until recently), or maybe the spirits of my bf's parents are restless because of our choices in life (i.e., is addiction), and/or could just be us and our bad energy. Actually, the town I live in has A LOT of negative energy. The thing I notice, though, is that it always hits hardest at home, physically and mentally.

I haven't yet tried cleansing the house. I'm not entirely sure how, but I don't have much to do any cleansing with but Wal-Mart candles, cheap Wal-Mart incense, and table salt hehe.

Thanks for taking a look at this, btw. :)

I sent you a PM, but if you'd like for me to post it here let me know.

Ai

• Journeyman
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: June 20, 2014, 01:49:57 am »
Quote from: Jack;150441
I pulled the soft-type Order card, which I'd interpret as... well, it's just the natural order of things, not a crossing or anything like that. That doesn't mean that you can't do anything about it, only that it's not as simple as uncrossing.

For what to do, I pulled the hard-type Water, and she is, pardon the expression, a stone-cold bitch. Focus on the mundane things you can do, don't settle or take no for an answer, and don't give up.

Thanks so much! You and Izzie made a lot of sense and both of you pretty much came up with the same thing. No crossings, really....just me needing to make a crappy hard decision and dawdling on it. I think my fb and I both give off a lot of depressed energy that makes us tired and I just absorb my environment like a sponge (product of moving a lot as a kid and being new all the time trying to fit in, I think).  I need to be less absorbent and more bitchy like you say hehe.

Thanks a bunch, again! :)

P.s. I've seen you use this deck on others before, and I'm really interested in it. What is it that you're using, if you don't mind me asking? :)

Jack

• Adept Member
    • View Profile
    • Skyhold
  • Religion: ¯\_(ツ)_/¯
  • Preferred Pronouns: they/he
« Reply #6 on: June 20, 2014, 02:53:10 am »
Quote from: Airelinn;150521
P.s. I've seen you use this deck on others before, and I'm really interested in it. What is it that you're using, if you don't mind me asking? :)

I think I described it in my divex intro and I talk about it more on my blog, but it's an Oracle deck I'm building based on one in the world my fictional recon practice is focused on.
Hail Mara, Lady of Good Things!
"The only way to cope with something deadly serious is to try to treat it a little lightly." -Madeleine L'Engle

Ai

• Journeyman
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: June 20, 2014, 02:01:18 pm »
Quote from: Jack;150524
I think I described it in my divex intro and I talk about it more on my blog, but it's an Oracle deck I'm building based on one in the world my fictional recon practice is focused on.

Cool, it sounds really interesting. :)

Tags: