collapse

* Recent Posts

Author Topic: a vision and a little numerology???  (Read 1666 times)

millergrls

• Journeyman
    • View Profile
a vision and a little numerology???
« on: February 09, 2013, 08:30:28 am »
Two weeks ago today I was lying awake in bed relaxing since I didn't have to go to work.  I had a vision that new york had a large earthquake.  This morning again i was lying awake in bed (hoping my husband for once would get up first, so he could get up and make the coffee ).  Laying there I had a vision again.  This time I read the words New York WILL have an earthquake.  Then i saw the number 11.  After this I asked myself what does the number 11 mean?  Is is a date?  Is it a number of days?  Then I saw a set of teeth and heard 21 sets of enchanted teeth by 5.  I have no clue when it comes to numerology.  I can't even tell if this vision is real or if spirits are just messing with me.  I am hoping for a little help.  I am still new to all of this.  Hopefully I am just being messed with.  I have been activating pineal gland and maybe everything is all jumbled up.  Or maybe I am getting that New York will be "shook up" because of all the snow they are getting right now.  Huge blizzard for them and everyone to the NE of them.
                                           The spirit in me salutes the spirit in you
                                                                Blessed Be
                                                                     Mary

Emma Eldritch

• Staff
    • View Profile
    • https://rocknrollwitch.blogspot.ca/
Re: a vision and a little numerology???
« Reply #1 on: February 09, 2013, 05:56:06 pm »
Quote from: millergrls;95833
Two weeks ago today I was lying awake in bed relaxing since I didn't have to go to work.  I had a vision that new york had a large earthquake.  This morning again i was lying awake in bed (hoping my husband for once would get up first, so he could get up and make the coffee ).  Laying there I had a vision again.  This time I read the words New York WILL have an earthquake.  Then i saw the number 11.  After this I asked myself what does the number 11 mean?  Is is a date?  Is it a number of days?  Then I saw a set of teeth and heard 21 sets of enchanted teeth by 5.  I have no clue when it comes to numerology.  I can't even tell if this vision is real or if spirits are just messing with me.  I am hoping for a little help.  I am still new to all of this.  Hopefully I am just being messed with.  I have been activating pineal gland and maybe everything is all jumbled up.  Or maybe I am getting that New York will be "shook up" because of all the snow they are getting right now.  Huge blizzard for them and everyone to the NE of them.

(Yes, I do that every time someone mentions the pineal. No, I don't care if it's funny.)

Aaaaanyway. I wouldn't put too much stock in 'visions' unless you're consistently getting accurate ones or something. Chances are it has more to do with your subconscious or spiritual issues than actual prophecy. (Like maybe New York represents something to you...?)

millergrls

• Journeyman
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: February 09, 2013, 06:23:06 pm »
Quote from: Mama Fortuna;95864

(Yes, I do that every time someone mentions the pineal. No, I don't care if it's funny.)

Aaaaanyway. I wouldn't put too much stock in 'visions' unless you're consistently getting accurate ones or something. Chances are it has more to do with your subconscious or spiritual issues than actual prophecy. (Like maybe New York represents something to you...?)

No New York isn't really important to me.  No signifigance, just another state that I have been to.  I feel something is happening but It very well may be something with my life.  The last time I had this type of vision two weeks ago a few day after something happened that really "shook" up my life with little tremors ever since.  I hope that this is what is is.  I wouldn't want anything bad to happen.  Since beginning my journy many things have happened that I wouldn't have believed possible.  I have had many experiences.  For me this vision is real, and it has been consistent.  Am I consistent enough to understand what it means no.  Have only been opening for about 3 1/2 months.  I am still learning as i go.
                                                                Blessed Be
                                                                     Mary

Tana

• Staff
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: February 09, 2013, 06:40:05 pm »
Quote from: millergrls;95868
I am still learning as i go.

Then here's another learning tip:
Sometimes our mind/brain is just messing with us, royally. ;)

It can be very clear sounding, or looking - as if it is making sense, yet it is nothing.

Learning the differences between imagination, mindf*** and the 'real deal' is the most difficult and challenging part of the whole psychic thing.
« Last Edit: February 09, 2013, 06:40:37 pm by Tana »
\'You had to repay, good or bad. There was more than one type of obligation.
That’s what people never really understood.….Things had to balance.
You couldn’t set out to be a good witch or a bad witch. It never worked out for long.
All you could try to be was a witch, as hard as you could.\'
Terry Pratchett \'Lords and Ladies\'

Confuzzled and proud. :p

Emma Eldritch

• Staff
    • View Profile
    • https://rocknrollwitch.blogspot.ca/
« Reply #4 on: February 09, 2013, 06:49:47 pm »
Quote from: millergrls;95868
No New York isn't really important to me.  No signifigance, just another state that I have been to.  I feel something is happening but It very well may be something with my life.  The last time I had this type of vision two weeks ago a few day after something happened that really "shook" up my life with little tremors ever since.  I hope that this is what is is.  I wouldn't want anything bad to happen.  Since beginning my journy many things have happened that I wouldn't have believed possible.  I have had many experiences.  For me this vision is real, and it has been consistent.  Am I consistent enough to understand what it means no.  Have only been opening for about 3 1/2 months.  I am still learning as i go.

Yeah, three months is not really enough experience to be sure it's like, 'call Weekly World News!' time or not. If something similar has happened before and it preceded life events, then that could certainly be your mind warning you of more of the same. So that's cool!

Or, like Tana said, it could be nothing at all. The human mind is amazing and annoying in equal measure.

Tana

• Staff
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: February 09, 2013, 07:20:29 pm »
Quote from: Mama Fortuna;95872
The human mind is amazing and annoying in equal measure.

*snorts* You can say that twice and loud, too. :p
You couldn’t set out to be a good witch or a bad witch. It never worked out for long.

millergrls

• Journeyman
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: February 10, 2013, 09:38:36 am »
Quote from: Tana;95876
*snorts* You can say that twice and loud, too. :p

Thanks guys.  It is appreciated.  It takes away my worry.:)
                                                                Blessed Be
                                                                     Mary

Tana

• Staff
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: February 10, 2013, 12:36:07 pm »
Quote from: millergrls;95916

*nods*
Don't put too much stock in things.

Even when you are psychic and do have a good quota in being point on with readings, you will also always have occasions when you get it wrong, too.

And personally I appreaciate those times - a lot.
They keep me from two things: getting too smug and letting random things drive me crazy. ;)

Dark Waters

• Journeyman
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: February 16, 2013, 07:13:04 am »
Quote from: millergrls;95916

Yeah, unless you really have a history of accurate visions, or in a deep divinatory trance at the time, it really should be nothing to worry about.

I have occasional "something wrong" flashes throughout my life. Some do actually precede events, many are false though for predictions, though they may still just be the mind trying to conceptualize nearby "bad energy".

Not all that long ago, I got a massive flash of a close energy tie being severed and worried quite a bit that someone close to me was hurt or died. Near as I could find out afterward, everyone I knew seemed fine so it appears to have been a false alarm.

The thing to look for is a lot of repitition, if a truth is pushing through your awareness, it won't be a sometimes thing.

Once is an Oddity
Twice is a Coincidence
Thrice is a Tap on the Shoulder
Four or more and you know the score....

But you also must realize that like regular dreams, your mind may be putting it's own spin on the warnings and filling in the blanks with odds n' ends.
I\'m living in the Shadows and the Night, wrapped in warm darkness, safe and sure.
My Path shines by the Moon\'s fragile light, it frees my Mind and keeps my Heart pure.

millergrls

• Journeyman
    • View Profile
« Reply #9 on: February 16, 2013, 11:45:00 am »
Quote from: Dark Waters;96474
Yeah, unless you really have a history of accurate visions, or in a deep divinatory trance at the time, it really should be nothing to worry about.

I have occasional "something wrong" flashes throughout my life. Some do actually precede events, many are false though for predictions, though they may still just be the mind trying to conceptualize nearby "bad energy".

Not all that long ago, I got a massive flash of a close energy tie being severed and worried quite a bit that someone close to me was hurt or died. Near as I could find out afterward, everyone I knew seemed fine so it appears to have been a false alarm.

The thing to look for is a lot of repitition, if a truth is pushing through your awareness, it won't be a sometimes thing.

Once is an Oddity
Twice is a Coincidence
Thrice is a Tap on the Shoulder
Four or more and you know the score....

But you also must realize that like regular dreams, your mind may be putting it's own spin on the warnings and filling in the blanks with odds n' ends.

When I was younger I use to "see things" and then they would happen, but it has been a very very very long time.  This vision I just keep getting on Sunday Mornings after I have lain awake for awhile in bed hoping someone else would get up first to make the coffee so I didn't have to.  That was why I was becomeing curious because it is beginning reaccur.  But I am not going to worry about it.  Like I said in a previous post I had this vision, and then it was suggested to me that it could just mean that something in my life was going to "shake up", and everything literally came crumbling down around my head and I have been having "tremors' so to speak.  I think they were right and it was just symbolism for me.  Never heard of New York predictions of earthquakes before so I know that i didn't get it from there....Thank you for your reply.
                                                                Blessed Be
                                                                     Mary

Tags: