collapse

* "Unable to verify referring url. Please go back and try again" Problem Logging In?

If you get an "Unable to verify referring url. Please go back and try again" error when you try to log in, you need to be sure you are accessing the board with a url that starts with "https://ecauldron.com".  If it starts with https://www.ecauldron.com" (or "http://www.ecauldron.com") you will get this error because "www.ecauldron.com" is not technically the same website as "ecauldron.com". Moving to the more secure "https" means it is more picky about such things.

Author Topic: triallll  (Read 1106 times)

callmechaos

  • Sr. Newbie
  • **
  • Join Date: May 2012
  • Posts: 19
    • View Profile
triallll
« on: May 26, 2012, 08:38:07 pm »
i'm whahhahhahahah, how do i change my avatar? and how do i add a signature?
« Last Edit: May 26, 2012, 08:38:46 pm by callmechaos »
-CallMeChaos-

Wickerman

  • Journeyman
  • *****
  • Join Date: Apr 2012
  • Posts: 153
    • View Profile
Re: triallll
« Reply #1 on: May 26, 2012, 09:01:27 pm »
Quote from: callmechaos;56865
i'm whahhahhahahah, how do i change my avatar? and how do i add a signature?

It's a bit different on here isn't it. On the top of the page, you see the Cauldron banner. Mostly to the right click on the word 'settings'. That will give you a new page. On the left of that page you'll see some boxes, one says 'My messages', the next is 'My subscriptions', and below that is 'My settings'. The 'edit avatar' is in that box. You can't also get there by clicking on your name, or the 'My profile' on the top of most pages, that takes you to your profile as other folks see it. But you can get there by clicking on 'Forum actions' on most pages which gives you a drop down with edit profile in it. I'm more used to just clicking 'My profile', but all forums have a little different set up. Once your there, it's pretty self explanatory.
Oh yea, 'Edit signature' is below 'Edit avatar'.
« Last Edit: May 26, 2012, 09:03:15 pm by Wickerman »
"Don\'t take life too seriously, or you\'ll never get out of it alive." (Bugs Bunny)

callmechaos

  • Sr. Newbie
  • **
  • Join Date: May 2012
  • Posts: 19
    • View Profile
Re: triallll
« Reply #2 on: May 26, 2012, 09:15:58 pm »
Quote from: Wickerman;56883
It's a bit different on here isn't it. On the top of the page, you see the Cauldron banner. Mostly to the right click on the word 'settings'. That will give you a new page. On the left of that page you'll see some boxes, one says 'My messages', the next is 'My subscriptions', and below that is 'My settings'. The 'edit avatar' is in that box. You can't also get there by clicking on your name, or the 'My profile' on the top of most pages, that takes you to your profile as other folks see it. But you can get there by clicking on 'Forum actions' on most pages which gives you a drop down with edit profile in it. I'm more used to just clicking 'My profile', but all forums have a little different set up. Once your there, it's pretty self explanatory.
Oh yea, 'Edit signature' is below 'Edit avatar'.

 
Thanks alot! check out my new avatar, profile pic, and signature. :)
oh, and while you're being so helpful! :) how do i know when someone responded to my post?
« Last Edit: May 26, 2012, 09:17:30 pm by callmechaos »
-CallMeChaos-

Wickerman

  • Journeyman
  • *****
  • Join Date: Apr 2012
  • Posts: 153
    • View Profile
Re: triallll
« Reply #3 on: May 26, 2012, 10:48:06 pm »
Quote from: callmechaos;56891
Thanks alot! check out my new avatar, profile pic, and signature. :)
oh, and while you're being so helpful! :) how do i know when someone responded to my post?

 
I usually just click on new posts, and anything that you posted in will have a green arrow beside it. You can click on subscribe to thread, when you post. I think you will get a notice in 'My subscriptions' when someone replies.
Cool pics.
"Don\'t take life too seriously, or you\'ll never get out of it alive." (Bugs Bunny)

callmechaos

  • Sr. Newbie
  • **
  • Join Date: May 2012
  • Posts: 19
    • View Profile
Re: triallll
« Reply #4 on: May 28, 2012, 10:36:27 am »
Quote from: Wickerman;56920
I usually just click on new posts, and anything that you posted in will have a green arrow beside it. You can click on subscribe to thread, when you post. I think you will get a notice in 'My subscriptions' when someone replies.
Cool pics.

 
Thanks alot. lol, i think i've got the hang of it now. sorta. ^^ appreciate it, sehr viel! :P
-CallMeChaos-

Tags:
 

* Who's Online

  • Dot Guests: 46
  • Dot Hidden: 0
  • Dot Users: 1
  • Dot Users Online:

* Please Donate!

The Cauldron's server is expensive and requires monthly payments. Please become a Bronze, Silver or Gold Donor if you can. Donations are needed every month. Without member support, we can't afford the server.

* Shop & Support TC

The links below are affiliate links. When you click on one of these links you will go to the listed shopping site with The Cauldron's affiliate code. Any purchases you make during your visit will earn TC a tiny percentage of your purchase price at no extra cost to you.

* In Memoriam

Chavi (2006)
Elspeth (2010)
Marilyn (2013)

* Cauldron Staff

Host:
Sunflower

Message Board Staff
Board Coordinator:
Darkhawk

Assistant Board Coordinator:
Aster Breo

Senior Staff:
Aisling, Jenett, Sefiru

Staff:
Allaya, Chatelaine, EclecticWheel, HarpingHawke, Kylara, PerditaPickle, rocquelaire

Discord Chat Staff
Chat Coordinator:
Morag

Cauldron Council:
Bob, Catja, Emma-Eldritch, Fausta, Jubes, Kelly, LyricFox, Phouka, Sperran, Star, Steve, Tana

Site Administrator:
Randall