Re: "Christ Is King" by SunflowerP
[Yesterday at 10:30:17 pm]

Re: "Christ Is King" by Darkhawk
[Yesterday at 08:31:19 pm]

Re: "Christ Is King" by Darkhawk
[Yesterday at 07:54:40 pm]

Re: "Christ Is King" by Sefiru
[Yesterday at 07:44:49 pm]

Author Topic: Other: Post your interesting visions/dreams/other experiences  (Read 1790 times)

Aspirine101

• Sr. Newbie
    • View Profile
Post your interesting visions/dreams/other experiences
« on: November 10, 2014, 03:16:26 pm »
I apologize if there was a thread about those things already, but before someone blames me that there are countless of those keep in mind that:

*I made this thread for interesting experiences, hallucinations, visions, dreams, communication with deity/spirit, paranormal activities like ghosts shadows etc. Whatever you have to tell. It wasn't made for posting the more real-life experiences like "today I saw a car crash and there was a man running out of the car screaming for help" but if you wish to post them here feel free to. And this wasn't made only for "magical" things. So if you had a horror dream which you are sure was just a dream, feel free to post it! And if you are completely sure something magical was involved in your experience, post it too! The general idea of this thread is that it doesn't matter if what you saw was magical or not.

*There are probably threads like this but for specific things, like a "post your dreams here" thread. The difference here is you can post any "interesting" experience you had, be it dreams, be it some hallucination, be it a vision or really just something that popped up suddenly in your mind and you remembered it.

The point of this thread? Just to share those experiences. Don't know about you, but for some reasons I always love reading about them. Even if I don't believe someone when he says his dream was ubermagic, reading about that dream is still, for some reason, feels good. Don't know why, really.

Personal wish or rant or whatever paragraph:
I've been thinking of writing all the "epic" dreams and some other stuff I remember into a notepad or something. I'm in a huge depression nowadays and I don't have much things I love to do. Remembering about some dreams I had is something I like. Even if I don't remember much. So I want to write them down so I can never forget any of them. There were dreams that I had and thought about them all morning but in the evening I've forgotten more than half of the dream. I can't let that happen.

Well here is one I will write here because I fear I may forget it sometime. It was really short really:

So I was lying in bed, trying to sleep, but cannot sleep of course because there are always thoughts floating in my head. So suddenly my brain wishes to enter brainstorm mode and I see this in my mind:

There was a girl standing, she was wearing black clothes. Hooded (the hood is attached to the dress and is black too) but her face is not hidden. She was holding something in her fist, then she raised her arm, opened her hand and there was a leaf on it. She breathed on it and it went off flying, it was flying and flying until I saw a tree. A pretty big tree and old, I think with pink leaves (?). The leaf was flying towards it. As soon as the leaf reached the tree, the leaf disappeared and the tree grew like 10 times in size. The first thing I have thought about that tree is that it was Yggdrasil (why did I think like this, no one knows).
End. No really, that's the end of it, but I've got super excited from this ".gif image". I repeated it a few times in my mind then, but after a few times I saw it worse and worse (think of it as quality changed to bad).
Really, I know it sounds funny, but you don't believe the amount of excitement when I have things like these in my mind.

I'll post more as I remember them. For now what I remember are just scraps of dreams, or dreams that will sound too silly to even post :P

Ohh and one last thing, if this thread is in the wrong section just say the word and feel free to move it wherever it belongs! I just thought it shouldn't be in the paranormal section because as we know a lot of dreams aren't paranormal at all
« Last Edit: May 07, 2019, 03:16:10 pm by RandallS »

Faemon

• Grand Master Member
    • View Profile
Re: Post your interesting visions/dreams/other experiences
« Reply #1 on: November 10, 2014, 05:31:56 pm »
Quote from: Aspirine101;164953
Just to share those experiences. Don't know about you, but for some reasons I always love reading about them.

I hope you don't mind if I only post drawings then :) As you've described beautifully, sometimes the simplest image that doesn't connect to anything can still have a profound impact. Warning, some of these might be scary. They're also kind of high-resolution. And, in case anybody's wondering, my medium is dry erase pen on whiteboard, photographed, and Photoshopped.

People:

Spoiler:  

Places:
Spoiler:  

Events:

Spoiler:  

« Last Edit: November 10, 2014, 05:34:51 pm by Faemon »
The Codex of Poesy: wishcraft, faelatry, alchemy, and other slight misspellings.
the Otherfaith: Chromatic Genderbending Faery Monarchs of Technology. DeviantArt

Aspirine101

• Sr. Newbie
    • View Profile
Re: Post your interesting visions/dreams/other experiences
« Reply #2 on: November 11, 2014, 01:34:16 am »
Quote from: Faemon;164960
I hope you don't mind if I only post drawings then :) As you've described beautifully, sometimes the simplest image that doesn't connect to anything can still have a profound impact. Warning, some of these might be scary. They're also kind of high-resolution. And, in case anybody's wondering, my medium is dry erase pen on whiteboard, photographed, and Photoshopped.

Drawings are indeed welcome too! I really like some of those btw :)
I was drawing random things when I was little. I really loved them back then, and if I've found them now I'd definitely browse through them all. Wanted to draw nowadays too, but I can't really make them look good. I know practice will give me what I need, but I guess I'm too lazy to train :)
« Last Edit: November 11, 2014, 01:34:41 am by Aspirine101 »

Tags: