collapse
2019 Donation Drive

It's time for our annual Server Donation Drive! We need to raise at least $650 (same as last year) to keep The Cauldron's server online for another year. Please help! Either hit that Paypal button to the right and make a one-time donation in any amount or set up a monthly Bronze, Silver or Gold Donor subscription. You can find more info in this message!

Donations as of 13 Sept 2019: $656 donated. $6 more our minimum goal! Let's beat last year's total of $99 more than the minimum!

Note: This total is updated manually, usually once a day

* "Unable to verify referring url. Please go back and try again" Problem Logging In?

If you get an "Unable to verify referring url. Please go back and try again" error when you try to log in, you need to be sure you are accessing the board with a url that starts with "https://ecauldron.com".  If it starts with https://www.ecauldron.com" (or "http://www.ecauldron.com") you will get this error because "www.ecauldron.com" is not technically the same website as "ecauldron.com". Moving to the more secure "https" means it is more picky about such things.

Author Topic: Other: Life's To Do List 2019 - Season 1  (Read 1054 times)

Aisling

• Staff
    • View Profile
  • Religion: Eclectic Pagan Witch
Re: Life's To Do List 2019 - Season 1
« Reply #15 on: February 09, 2019, 12:26:17 pm »
I hate to brag, but (wait... no, I don't) ...so I've now completed week two of that course.  I'd say it definitely took longer than the four hours a week (over two weeks) it was meant to, as I've spent at least a couple of hours a night on it most nights since starting it at about the start of February.  But anyway, it's done, and I've got some further reading and a 6 podcast series to move onto as next steps.

Congrats on your progress!  Brag away...
Into the Grey Mists (Spiritual Blog)

"All your questions can be answered, if that is what you want.
But once you learn your answers, you can never unlearn them."
~Neil Gaiman,
American Gods

Aisling

• Staff
    • View Profile
« Reply #16 on: February 09, 2019, 12:43:01 pm »
Will try to update weekly to keep myself accountable.

'Try' was the key word in that statement.  Life things ate my time and spoons, so I'm lagging way behind on updates.

• Write 50,000 words. -  Somewhere around the 6500 mark.  Recommitting to the goal with a promise to myself that I will write at least 1,000 words every day for the rest of the season.  I think I can, I think I can...
  • Be social in a healthy way. - This is the only goal where I'm feeling on track.  The event that I hosted in January went really well.  It was a good reminder that I am happiest, socially, when I can nourish others in some way - whether it's through food, listening, or just giving them a break from their stressors for a couple of hours.  Lots of food for thought from it and I'll probably blog about it in the near future.
  • Successfully complete the Healthy Challenge, Winter 2018/19. Just over 25% completed.  I overdid the time spent on my feet prepping and running the gathering above, which caused issues with the franken-leg that are just now starting to ease up. Going to try to get a session in tomorrow.

~Neil Gaiman,
American Gods

Aisling

• Staff
    • View Profile
« Reply #17 on: March 17, 2019, 05:15:15 pm »

Is it bad that I forgot about my own thread?  ::)

A final update for the season:

• Write 50,000 words. -  Just shy of 17,000 words.
  • Be social in a healthy way. - Calling this one a success. 
  • Successfully complete the Healthy Challenge, Winter 2018/19. Made it half-way to this one.

~Neil Gaiman,
American Gods

Tags: goals motivation