Re: Cill Shift Schedule by SunflowerP
[Yesterday at 11:04:57 pm]

Re: Stellar Bling: The Good, the Bad, the OMG! by SunflowerP
[March 21, 2024, 11:21:37 pm]

Re: Spring Has Sprung! 2024 Edition by SunflowerP
[March 21, 2024, 10:24:10 pm]

Stellar Bling: The Good, the Bad, the OMG! by Altair
[March 21, 2024, 02:52:34 pm]

Author Topic: Struggling Family of 5  (Read 1326 times)

Cass Family

• View Profile
  • Religion: Other
Struggling Family of 5
« on: October 24, 2020, 11:43:45 pm »
Hello,

My name is Jess. I have a family of 5. My Wife and 3 Daughters all under 10 years old. We had another Daughter that passed away a few years ago and 18 months old from a hearts condition. She spent most of her life at the hospital. She had HLHS. Thats when we 1st started getting behind.

After that we found out my Wife had a brain aneurysm while she was Pregnant with our 4th Daughter.After she had the baby it took 3 brain surgery's to correct the issue and My Wife also had a stoke each time all in a course of 4 months.Had to stay home with my Wife to help with our newborn for close to a year to help with our newborn.

The company I was working for went out of business in May. Went 4 weeks with no Job. I found a job at the end of June but was already to late to stop us from being evicted. We have since been living in a Motel. I hurt my Self 3 weeks ago moving things around in my Storage building. I walked around for 2 weeks not realizing I had a dislocated shoulder. it has been very painful. My Boss told me I can't come back till I feel better. I am going to try to go back this week.

The motel manager is trying to work with us and let us not pay last week. We pay $250 a week and have to have at least a week and a half worth this Monday by 5 PM or we are out. We have no where to go other then live in our car. Homeless Shelter around here is very dangerous.
We have no Family that can help or that we can stay with. If anyone can help please do.
[PayPal link removed by Jenett: please see note below.]

I am really sorry to come here and ask for help my 1st time posting. I am scared and have no clue what to do, I have less then $3 to my name.

Also taking Prayers :) thanks

Here is a Vid of our Daughter Karlee that passed away .... Just like to share her. 
« Last Edit: October 25, 2020, 12:53:18 am by Jenett »

Jenett

• Senior Staff
    • View Profile
    • Seeking: First steps on a path
  • Religion: Initiatory religious witchcraft
  • Preferred Pronouns: she/her
Re: Struggling Family of 5
« Reply #1 on: October 25, 2020, 12:58:01 am »
I am really sorry to come here and ask for help my 1st time posting. I am scared and have no clue what to do, I have less then $3 to my name.

I'm sorry you and your family are having such a hard time. (I noticed you also posted this on a Christian forum, too.)

Anyone is welcome to ask for prayers, good wishes, and energy here, but I've removed the Paypal link until the staff of this forum can discuss the best way to handle that. That might take a day or two.

For folks in the US (we're an international forum, so I want to be clear about that for others who might find it handy...), Modest Needs is a non-profit organization that can help with urgent needs like this. Here's more information about their application process, and they try to keep the documentation process as simple as possible.
Seek Knowledge, Find Wisdom: Research help on esoteric and eclectic topics (consulting and other services)

Seeking: first steps on a Pagan path (advice for seekers and people new to Paganism)

Cass Family

• View Profile
  • Religion: Other
« Reply #2 on: October 25, 2020, 01:06:32 am »
I'm sorry you and your family are having such a hard time. (I noticed you also posted this on a Christian forum, too.)

Anyone is welcome to ask for prayers, good wishes, and energy here, but I've removed the Paypal link until the staff of this forum can discuss the best way to handle that. That might take a day or two.

For folks in the US (we're an international forum, so I want to be clear about that for others who might find it handy...), Modest Needs is a non-profit organization that can help with urgent needs like this. Here's more information about their application process, and they try to keep the documentation process as simple as possible.

Yeah , posting everywhere I can. We need to find help ASAP. Thank you for the link. I am going to apply right now. never heard of that before ... thank you

SunflowerP

• Host
  • Don't teach your grandmother to suck eggs!
    • View Profile
    • If You Ain't Makin' Waves, You Ain't Kickin' Hard Enough
  • Religion: Eclectic religious Witchcraft
  • Preferred Pronouns: sie/hir/hirs/hirself
« Reply #3 on: October 25, 2020, 09:07:45 pm »
    Yeah , posting everywhere I can. We need to find help ASAP. Thank you for the link. I am going to apply right now. never heard of that before ... thank you

A Reminder:
Hi, Jess,

I'm the Host of The Cauldron, and this is to let you know what the result of the staff discussion Jenett mentioned is.

Posts such as yours, requesting donations, fall under our Advertising Guidelines; as you can see from reading the info in that link, you're in violation of them. We will not be posting Spam recipes or mocking your post; that would be unnecessarily cruel.

As Jenett notes, requests for prayers, good wishes, and energy are welcome, so while we won't be restoring the Paypal link, the rest of your post will remain intact, as a prayer request, and you will not be banned. However, if you re-post the Paypal link yourself, or post a link to any fundraiser (whether on Modest Needs or on some other crowdfunding service), it will be deleted and you will be banned. (Other Cauldronites are welcome to suggest other crowdfunding services that might fit your situation, though, as well as giving prayers/good wishes if they wish.)

I hope you're able to find the resources you need!

Sunflower
Host, The Cauldron
I'm the AntiFa genderqueer commie eclectic wiccan Mod your alt-right bros warned you about.
I do so have a life; I just live part of it online!
“Selfishness is not living as one wishes to live, it is asking others to live as one wishes to live.” - Oscar Wilde
"Nobody's good at anything until they practice." - Brina (Yewberry)
My much-neglected blog "If You Ain't Makin' Waves, You Ain't Kickin' Hard Enough"

anubisa

• Journeyman
    • View Profile
  • Religion: Egyptian Wicca
« Reply #4 on: October 26, 2020, 01:24:50 am »
Hello,

My name is Jess. I have a family of 5. My Wife and 3 Daughters all under 10 years old. We had another Daughter that passed away a few years ago and 18 months old from a hearts condition. She spent most of her life at the hospital. She had HLHS. Thats when we 1st started getting behind.

After that we found out my Wife had a brain aneurysm while she was Pregnant with our 4th Daughter.After she had the baby it took 3 brain surgery's to correct the issue and My Wife also had a stoke each time all in a course of 4 months.Had to stay home with my Wife to help with our newborn for close to a year to help with our newborn.

The company I was working for went out of business in May. Went 4 weeks with no Job. I found a job at the end of June but was already to late to stop us from being evicted. We have since been living in a Motel. I hurt my Self 3 weeks ago moving things around in my Storage building. I walked around for 2 weeks not realizing I had a dislocated shoulder. it has been very painful. My Boss told me I can't come back till I feel better. I am going to try to go back this week.

The motel manager is trying to work with us and let us not pay last week. We pay $250 a week and have to have at least a week and a half worth this Monday by 5 PM or we are out. We have no where to go other then live in our car. Homeless Shelter around here is very dangerous.
We have no Family that can help or that we can stay with. If anyone can help please do.
[PayPal link removed by Jenett: please see note below.]

Also taking Prayers :) thanks

Here is a Vid of our Daughter Karlee that passed away .... Just like to share her. 

Have you tried applying for unemployment? Have you also tried looking at a homeless shelter? I know it's not what you want at this time, but a homeless shelter can help you and your family. If you go to get unemployment they can also help you with getting food stamps and finding a residence. Prayers.
Anubisa

Daughter of Lord Anubis and Lady Bast.

Tags: