Re: "Christ Is King" by SirPalomides
[Today at 08:57:21 am]

Re: "Christ Is King" by SunflowerP
[Yesterday at 11:06:51 pm]

Re: "Christ Is King" by SunflowerP
[Yesterday at 10:30:17 pm]

Re: "Christ Is King" by Darkhawk
[Yesterday at 08:31:19 pm]

Author Topic: Seeking Positive Energy  (Read 1056 times)

Sweetened

• Sr. Newbie
    • View Profile
    • http://life-barefoot.blogspot.ca/
Seeking Positive Energy
« on: July 09, 2012, 09:45:22 pm »
I've read through the others seeking help in this forum and feel my reason for asking for positive energy is petty in comparison.  Nevertheless, I feel that this may help.

My Mom and I have often joked about the 'black cloud' that has followed us our entire lives.  It seems as though just as the sky turns bright blue and the birds start singing that storms roll right back in for another long stay.  I have felt for years that I have carried something with me from a past life and it has often crossed my mind to see a voodoo priest/priestess, though I'm not certain I'm 'cursed.'

Anyway, I've been trying to make positive changes in my life, and since I started trying to take the steps to do so, obstacles keep popping up.  Any positivity would be great as I'm finding it hard to see any light in the dark right now and hopelessness is a terrible feeling that just tends to beget more negativity.

Thank you to everyone.

RandallS

• Site Admin
    • View Profile
  • Religion: Hellenic Pagan
Re: Seeking Positive Energy
« Reply #1 on: July 10, 2012, 08:21:24 am »
Quote from: Sweetened;63490
Anyway, I've been trying to make positive changes in my life, and since I started trying to take the steps to do so, obstacles keep popping up.  Any positivity would be great as I'm finding it hard to see any light in the dark right now and hopelessness is a terrible feeling that just tends to beget more negativity.

:: positive energy :: You might want to look at our Spell Grimoire as I believe there are some spells to repeal negativity and the like that might help.
Randall
RetroRoleplaying [Blog]: Microlite74/75/78/81, BX Advanced, and Other Old School Tabletop RPGs
Microlite20: Lots of Rules Lite Tabletop RPGs -- Many Free

Sweetened

• Sr. Newbie
    • View Profile
    • http://life-barefoot.blogspot.ca/
Re: Seeking Positive Energy
« Reply #2 on: July 11, 2012, 12:02:04 am »
Quote from: RandallS;63533
:: positive energy :: You might want to look at our Spell Grimoire as I believe there are some spells to repeal negativity and the like that might help.

Thank you RandallS.  I had not come across the Grimoire yet.  I will check it out.

Tags: