Re: Cill Shift Schedule by SunflowerP
[Yesterday at 11:04:57 pm]

Re: Stellar Bling: The Good, the Bad, the OMG! by SunflowerP
[March 21, 2024, 11:21:37 pm]

Re: Spring Has Sprung! 2024 Edition by SunflowerP
[March 21, 2024, 10:24:10 pm]

Stellar Bling: The Good, the Bad, the OMG! by Altair
[March 21, 2024, 02:52:34 pm]

Author Topic: Request of Prayer and Good Vibes for healing my body and mind  (Read 1541 times)

markwarrior

• View Profile
  • Religion: Spiritual / Wicca
  • Preferred Pronouns: he/him/his
Hello,

I have multiple physical problems. The worst is Degenerative Disc Disease. I've had my Lumbar Spine fused in surgery with titanium, and next Spring I have to have my Cervical Spine (neck) fused in surgery with titanium as well.

I would like to request prayer for healing. I'll take any kind of healing. I'm in a lot of pain every day.

I also have Major Depressive Disorder and Psychosis, Anxiety and PTSD. I'd also like to request prayer for the healing of my mind.

Thank you so much. All prayers will be received with love, open arms and heart, and with much gratitude.

MARK Warrior / Alex

ehbowen

• Grand Master Member
  • A Ways Around the Bend...
    • View Profile
    • Streamliner Schedules
  • Religion: Southern Baptist
Re: Request of Prayer and Good Vibes for healing my body and mind
« Reply #1 on: June 15, 2019, 09:22:13 pm »
Hello,

I have multiple physical problems. The worst is Degenerative Disc Disease. I've had my Lumbar Spine fused in surgery with titanium, and next Spring I have to have my Cervical Spine (neck) fused in surgery with titanium as well.

I would like to request prayer for healing. I'll take any kind of healing. I'm in a lot of pain every day.

I also have Major Depressive Disorder and Psychosis, Anxiety and PTSD. I'd also like to request prayer for the healing of my mind.

Thank you so much. All prayers will be received with love, open arms and heart, and with much gratitude.

MARK Warrior / Alex

If you will accept prayer from this Christian, who also endures physical and psychological issues, I shall offer it upon your behalf.
--------Eric H. Bowen
Where's the KABOOM? There was supposed to have been an Earth-shattering KABOOM!
Computers are like air conditioning. They become useless when you open Windows—Linus Torvalds.

markwarrior

• View Profile
  • Religion: Spiritual / Wicca
  • Preferred Pronouns: he/him/his
« Reply #2 on: June 16, 2019, 11:49:35 pm »
If you will accept prayer from this Christian, who also endures physical and psychological issues, I shall offer it upon your behalf.

Yes indeed! I accept 100%.

I, myself, have left Christianity for quite a few reasons. Though have found a slightly different path to journey in this lifetime, I love Christian people as much as I love non-Christians. I have discovered there are both good and bad people in any religion/faith/path. But the light outshines the darkness.

Watching YouTube, I often still find myself watching independent-type pastors who have a church but it's not very big and popular, etc. I still love to check out the end times subjects, because, though I don't consider myself a Christian, I do believe in the end times, and the prophecies. I believe we're in the "end", but I don't agree with how the Bible is being taught, because from my studies of the end times, it's a lot different than people say or teach.

For example, I believe "Jesus' Second Coming" is a lot different than is told. New beginnings often disguise themselves as painful endings. Where Christians see the end, in doom and gloom, I see a new beginning.

(Translation of KJV's as "end of the world" in Matthew 24 and other places is translated in NKJV as "end of the age". We're in the transition period of the Piscean Age moving to the Aquarian Age. From what I understand, during the painful end of one age, it will be chaotic until the new age comes, then it will be a new beginning. Also, Jesus' coming sounds more like a nuclear war than anything else.  A thing must fall before it's built anew. Anyway I could talk forever about this and I'm getting off topic, I'm so sorry.)

I'm sorry to hear you suffer as well from physical and mental issues. The physical pain is kind-of a double hit because the physical affects the mental, and if mental pain was already there, it's one heck of a blow.

Thank you for replying and praying.

ehbowen

• Grand Master Member
  • A Ways Around the Bend...
    • View Profile
    • Streamliner Schedules
  • Religion: Southern Baptist
« Reply #3 on: June 17, 2019, 06:41:37 am »
For example, I believe "Jesus' Second Coming" is a lot different than is told. New beginnings often disguise themselves as painful endings. Where Christians see the end, in doom and gloom, I see a new beginning.

I do agree that Jesus's actual second coming will be (at least!) as different from what most of my fellow believers expect as his first coming was from what the first-century devout Jews expected. But that's a matter to discuss in "Non-Pagan Religions" if you're interested.

Take care.
--------Eric H. Bowen
Where's the KABOOM? There was supposed to have been an Earth-shattering KABOOM!
Computers are like air conditioning. They become useless when you open Windows—Linus Torvalds.

Tags: