Re: "Christ Is King" by Darkhawk
[Today at 07:54:40 pm]

Re: "Christ Is King" by Sefiru
[Today at 07:44:49 pm]

Re: "Christ Is King" by Sophia C
[Today at 07:21:31 pm]

Re: "Christ Is King" by SirPalomides
[Today at 07:13:48 pm]

Author Topic: Really, really tired right now.  (Read 1512 times)

Sharysa

• Master Member
    • View Profile
Really, really tired right now.
« on: May 29, 2012, 04:29:38 pm »
Yesterday I realized three things:

1) I need therapy. I found a couple of hotlines, I'll head over to check if my college's health center is open during summer break, and I'm looking around at some other places, so right now it's still a potential thing.

2) I finally confirmed that Aengus Og is talking to me. And I really should have done this before I started wondering "Is this what Aengus would say? What if he actually meant [X]?", and getting confused about things because I kept forgetting to ask him who he was.

3) I don't know if what's been happening will ever completely make sense. Which is why I'm so emotionally/spiritually tired.
On hiatus, but might pop in now and then. Just making it official.

My blog. 40% normal, 60% spiritual, 500% details.

Celtag

• Master Member
    • View Profile
Re: Really, really tired right now.
« Reply #1 on: May 29, 2012, 04:34:11 pm »
Quote from: Sharysa;57437

1) I need therapy. I found a couple of hotlines, I'll head over to check if my college's health center is open during summer break, and I'm looking around at some other places, so right now it's still a potential thing.

2) I finally confirmed that Aengus Og is talking to me. And I really should have done this before I started wondering "Is this what Aengus would say? What if he actually meant [X]?", and getting confused about things because I kept forgetting to ask him who he was.

3) I don't know if what's been happening will ever completely make sense. Which is why I'm so emotionally/spiritually tired.
I have been though therapy and it was the best thing I ever decided to do when i was younger, don't know if I would be here if it wasn't for my therapist. I would say give a try and I really good try at that. I hope you start to feeling better mentally and just get healthy. I know everyone on here wants the best for you.
[Now using the Cryfder account]

Aubrey_Rose

• Journeyman
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: May 29, 2012, 05:03:45 pm »
Quote from: Sharysa;57437

Good! Therapy is not a bad thing.
And anyone who tells you otherwise, has never been.

With that said, keep in mind that finding a good therapist can take time. I know my mom went through a couple before finding one that she connected with. And I still haven't found the perfect fit.
But when you do - it will be so helpful.

I will send out some positive energy towards your journey tonight.

((Sharysa))
If we all lived a little greener, Then perhaps our children\'s children will live a little longer.
--Rose

Sharysa

• Master Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: May 29, 2012, 05:18:15 pm »
Quote from: Aubrey_Rose;57442
Good! Therapy is not a bad thing. And anyone who tells you otherwise, has never been.

Ironically enough, I read so much into "You shouldn't see a therapist if you don't feel like you should" that I forgot "You should see a therapist if you do feel like you should" was just as valid.
« Last Edit: May 29, 2012, 05:18:34 pm by Sharysa »
On hiatus, but might pop in now and then. Just making it official.

My blog. 40% normal, 60% spiritual, 500% details.

fjfritz

• Apprentice
    • View Profile
    • http://divineguidewithin.com/
« Reply #4 on: May 29, 2012, 06:03:30 pm »
Quote from: Aubrey_Rose;57442
Good! Therapy is not a bad thing.
And anyone who tells you otherwise, has never been.

With that said, keep in mind that finding a good therapist can take time. I know my mom went through a couple before finding one that she connected with. And I still haven't found the perfect fit.
But when you do - it will be so helpful.

This is good advice. As a counselor in training, I can tell you that you might be surprised what you can tell a therapist. Therapy is basically a conversation between you and the counselor, the focus is on you though. Even if being a counselor weren't my future job, I'd advise anyone to go to therapy. I do and it feels great to have a safe place to share thoughts without fear of judgment.

Tags: