Re: Cill Shift Schedule by SunflowerP
[Yesterday at 11:04:57 pm]

Re: Stellar Bling: The Good, the Bad, the OMG! by SunflowerP
[March 21, 2024, 11:21:37 pm]

Re: Spring Has Sprung! 2024 Edition by SunflowerP
[March 21, 2024, 10:24:10 pm]

Stellar Bling: The Good, the Bad, the OMG! by Altair
[March 21, 2024, 02:52:34 pm]

Author Topic: Positive, Healing Energy for My Family  (Read 2986 times)

TheGreenWizard

• Master Member
    • View Profile
  • Religion: Hellenic Pagan
  • Preferred Pronouns: he/him/his
Positive, Healing Energy for My Family
« on: July 02, 2019, 06:17:28 pm »
Yesterday, I got the phone call that my paternal grandfather fell (recently) and cracked two of his thoracic vertebrae. After waiting a few days for the scan results, we found out that he may have cancer of the bone, lung, and prostate. As of this writing, he is currently in the ambulance going to the hospital.
If you could reach out to your deities or powers, or if you can simply include him in his prayers, I'd greatly appreciate it. We all need some positivity at the moment.
“You have brains in your head. You have feet in your shoes. You can steer yourself any direction you choose. You're on your own. And you know what you know. And YOU are the one who'll decide where to go...”
― Dr. Seuss, Oh, the Places You'll Go

PerditaPickle

• Staff
  • It's all metta - at least, I believe it should be
    • View Profile
    • Portrait of Perpetual Perplexity
  • Religion: Druid-ish
  • Preferred Pronouns: She/her/hers
Re: Positive, Healing Energy for My Family
« Reply #1 on: July 02, 2019, 06:37:24 pm »
Yesterday, I got the phone call that my paternal grandfather fell (recently) and cracked two of his thoracic vertebrae. After waiting a few days for the scan results, we found out that he may have cancer of the bone, lung, and prostate. As of this writing, he is currently in the ambulance going to the hospital.
If you could reach out to your deities or powers, or if you can simply include him in his prayers, I'd greatly appreciate it. We all need some positivity at the moment.

I've done my best to urge some healing energy to come yours and your families way from the universe.

Take care of yourself, and of each other, at what's no doubt a difficult time for you all.
“Radiate boundless love towards the entire world — above, below, and across — unhindered, without ill will, without enmity.” – The Buddha
(From the Metta Sutta)

My Portrait of Perpetual Perplexity blog

Donal2018

• Sr. Master Member
    • View Profile
  • Religion: Universalist
« Reply #2 on: July 02, 2019, 07:32:59 pm »

Will do. I have called upon the power of Asclepius, Greek God of Medicine, and his Daughters (Panacea, Hygeia, etc.) to help and protect your grandfather. May they grant your grandfather's doctors and nurses great skill. Also Brigid, Lugh and especially Dian Cecht, all Celtic Deities associated with healing skill.

SunflowerP

• Host
  • Don't teach your grandmother to suck eggs!
    • View Profile
    • If You Ain't Makin' Waves, You Ain't Kickin' Hard Enough
  • Religion: Eclectic religious Witchcraft
  • Preferred Pronouns: sie/hir/hirs/hirself
« Reply #3 on: July 05, 2019, 07:57:51 pm »

(((TGW, grandfather, & family)))

Sunflower
I'm the AntiFa genderqueer commie eclectic wiccan Mod your alt-right bros warned you about.
I do so have a life; I just live part of it online!
“Selfishness is not living as one wishes to live, it is asking others to live as one wishes to live.” - Oscar Wilde
"Nobody's good at anything until they practice." - Brina (Yewberry)
My much-neglected blog "If You Ain't Makin' Waves, You Ain't Kickin' Hard Enough"

TheGreenWizard

• Master Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: July 05, 2019, 10:29:54 pm »

Update on my grandfather: he's been moved from the hospital to Roswell - confirmed he has cancer of the bone, lung, and prostate along with dementia. His doctors and nurses are going to recommend comfort care and/or hospice next. My sister and my mom both are saying he probably has a few more weeks left - I've booked a ride up next week.

If you can, please continue to keep him, my family, and me in your prayers and thoughts. It's gonna be a bumpy ride.
“You have brains in your head. You have feet in your shoes. You can steer yourself any direction you choose. You're on your own. And you know what you know. And YOU are the one who'll decide where to go...”

TheGreenWizard

• Master Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: July 20, 2019, 10:45:03 pm »

Everyone, thank you so much for your prayers, vibes, and energy. Unfortunately, my grandfather passed away in his sleep on 2019 July 10 at 02:04. He was 85 years old.
My family and I celebrated his life's journey today with laughs and love, recalling stories of days gone by, with me learning the different sides of my grandfather - his life as a grandfather, father, great-uncle, uncle, friend. And those stories, memories, tears, and laughs, are what we'll cherish of his life, and carry his legacy forward.
May he rest in peace.

sevensons

• Master Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: July 21, 2019, 05:31:08 am »
Everyone, thank you so much for your prayers, vibes, and energy. Unfortunately, my grandfather passed away in his sleep on 2019 July 10 at 02:04. He was 85 years old.
My family and I celebrated his life's journey today with laughs and love, recalling stories of days gone by, with me learning the different sides of my grandfather - his life as a grandfather, father, great-uncle, uncle, friend. And those stories, memories, tears, and laughs, are what we'll cherish of his life, and carry his legacy forward.
May he rest in peace.
The broken hearted news that divide previous family from our lives visiting loved one's inclusive of our live's absolutely can show me more education is needed not a good day blessings.
Awaken myself alive and well loving to start learning today ahead a challenge set by the Gods. Haven't

Instagram stevejomac

SunflowerP

• Host
  • Don't teach your grandmother to suck eggs!
    • View Profile
    • If You Ain't Makin' Waves, You Ain't Kickin' Hard Enough
  • Religion: Eclectic religious Witchcraft
  • Preferred Pronouns: sie/hir/hirs/hirself
« Reply #7 on: July 21, 2019, 02:07:12 pm »
May he rest in peace.

A thousand of bread
A thousand of beer
A thousand of every good thing
May TGW's grandfather ascend, and may his loved ones be comforted.

Sunflower
I'm the AntiFa genderqueer commie eclectic wiccan Mod your alt-right bros warned you about.
I do so have a life; I just live part of it online!
“Selfishness is not living as one wishes to live, it is asking others to live as one wishes to live.” - Oscar Wilde
"Nobody's good at anything until they practice." - Brina (Yewberry)
My much-neglected blog "If You Ain't Makin' Waves, You Ain't Kickin' Hard Enough"

Tags: