Re: Cill Shift Schedule by SunflowerP
[Yesterday at 11:04:57 pm]

Re: Stellar Bling: The Good, the Bad, the OMG! by SunflowerP
[March 21, 2024, 11:21:37 pm]

Re: Spring Has Sprung! 2024 Edition by SunflowerP
[March 21, 2024, 10:24:10 pm]

Stellar Bling: The Good, the Bad, the OMG! by Altair
[March 21, 2024, 02:52:34 pm]

Author Topic: Here I go again  (Read 1223 times)

MeadowRae

• Master Member
    • View Profile
  • Religion: Pantheist Pagan Witch with Celtic Leanings
  • Preferred Pronouns: They/He/She
Here I go again
« on: October 20, 2017, 04:02:39 pm »
A few of you are familiar with the situation I was in with my ex. I left him last May due to Domestic Violence. At the time, my son was around three months old.

We established supervised visitation. My ex hasn't been showing up and has started behaving erratically. This week I found out that our dog (who I lost in the divorce) is dead, and no reason has been given. I was beside myself with guilt because I couldn't save her. She was such a good girl.

Because he's been behaving so strangely and there's potential animal abuse I'm going back to court soon. And I'm just...tired. I'm so tired of dealing with his crap. I've been going to court pretty consistently for the past year and a half. For a protective order, for a custody hearing, for the divorce, for a bankruptcy (he refused to sell the house.) I have so much more support now, and I'm grateful for that, don't get me wrong. I would like to request prayers for a favorable outcome. For the best outcome for my son.
The genderqueer witch your mother warned you about

dubba814

• Sr. Newbie
    • View Profile
Re: Here I go again
« Reply #1 on: October 20, 2017, 04:09:22 pm »
I have been here, I'm dealing with a divorce as well (mine had abuse but things are ending well and getting better in my situation). I will definitely ask for you to be helped. My previous ex (not divorce one), also killed my dog, so I know that sting all too well. Blessings to you, please hang in there.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G935A using Tapatalk

SunflowerP

• Host
  • Don't teach your grandmother to suck eggs!
    • View Profile
    • If You Ain't Makin' Waves, You Ain't Kickin' Hard Enough
  • Religion: Eclectic religious Witchcraft
  • Preferred Pronouns: sie/hir/hirs/hirself
« Reply #2 on: October 20, 2017, 08:29:22 pm »
I would like to request prayers for a favorable outcome. For the best outcome for my son.

You got 'em. (In particular, I'll be talking to Brigid and the Morrigan, who are - my UPG, but other folks have reported similar observations - definitely not fond of domestic abusers, and supportive to survivors.)

(((((MeadowRae & son)))))

Sunflower
I'm the AntiFa genderqueer commie eclectic wiccan Mod your alt-right bros warned you about.
I do so have a life; I just live part of it online!
“Selfishness is not living as one wishes to live, it is asking others to live as one wishes to live.” - Oscar Wilde
"Nobody's good at anything until they practice." - Brina (Yewberry)
My much-neglected blog "If You Ain't Makin' Waves, You Ain't Kickin' Hard Enough"

SunflowerP

• Host
  • Don't teach your grandmother to suck eggs!
    • View Profile
    • If You Ain't Makin' Waves, You Ain't Kickin' Hard Enough
  • Religion: Eclectic religious Witchcraft
  • Preferred Pronouns: sie/hir/hirs/hirself
« Reply #3 on: October 20, 2017, 08:31:42 pm »

Hi, dubba814,

Just a quick note:  Please remember to quote, even if you're just replying to the first message in the thread.  It makes the discussion easier to follow, and it's required by our rules. (If you're using tapatalk on a phone, please hold your finger down on the message you wish to reply to until the quote function pops up.)

This isn't a formal warning, just a reminder. No reply is necessary, but if you have questions or need clarification, please feel free to contact a member of staff privately.

Thanks!
Sunflower
TC Forum Staff
I'm the AntiFa genderqueer commie eclectic wiccan Mod your alt-right bros warned you about.
I do so have a life; I just live part of it online!
“Selfishness is not living as one wishes to live, it is asking others to live as one wishes to live.” - Oscar Wilde
"Nobody's good at anything until they practice." - Brina (Yewberry)
My much-neglected blog "If You Ain't Makin' Waves, You Ain't Kickin' Hard Enough"

dubba814

• Sr. Newbie
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: October 20, 2017, 08:36:17 pm »
You got 'em. (In particular, I'll be talking to Brigid and the Morrigan, who are - my UPG, but other folks have reported similar observations - definitely not fond of domestic abusers, and supportive to survivors.)

Sunflower
You will have Artio and Hel for me, Hel is good at cutting out what isn't beneficial for you, like how we use maggots to clean necrotic tissue because they won't harm the living flesh, allowing it to heal. Contrary to some people's perception, she is an extremely compassionate goddess. Sorry for the grisly imagery, but that's how she tends to operate. Artio is the bear mother, and is protective of moms. She helps you journey through the darkness so you are wiser in the light, like a bear who comes out of hibernation a mother. I will ask them to help you, as they have helped me (which is immensely).

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G935A using Tapatalk

Skumring

• Journeyman
    • View Profile
  • Religion: Rökkatru
« Reply #5 on: October 21, 2017, 12:10:44 am »
A few of you are familiar with the situation I was in with my ex. I left him last May due to Domestic Violence. At the time, my son was around three months old.

We established supervised visitation. My ex hasn't been showing up and has started behaving erratically. This week I found out that our dog (who I lost in the divorce) is dead, and no reason has been given. I was beside myself with guilt because I couldn't save her. She was such a good girl.

Because he's been behaving so strangely and there's potential animal abuse I'm going back to court soon. And I'm just...tired. I'm so tired of dealing with his crap. I've been going to court pretty consistently for the past year and a half. For a protective order, for a custody hearing, for the divorce, for a bankruptcy (he refused to sell the house.) I have so much more support now, and I'm grateful for that, don't get me wrong. I would like to request prayers for a favorable outcome. For the best outcome for my son.

I'll keep you in my thoughts as well, Meadow. You need all the help you can get!
Owner of Dusk's Embrace Woodworking

At Dusk's Embrace Woodworking we strive to use only naturally sourced materials to make our products out of respect and love for our home.

Facebook: @DusksEmbraceWoodworking

Waldhexe

• Sr. Master Member
    • View Profile
  • Religion: Druidry
  • Preferred Pronouns: she/her/her
« Reply #6 on: October 21, 2017, 10:55:34 am »
I'll ask Artemis later to protect you and your son from harm.

MeadowRae

• Master Member
    • View Profile
  • Religion: Pantheist Pagan Witch with Celtic Leanings
  • Preferred Pronouns: They/He/She
« Reply #7 on: October 21, 2017, 12:24:12 pm »

Sunflower

It's funny, I didn't know much about Brighid but I found her and the Morrigan when I was going through the worst of my abuse. Brighid has stayed with me ever since.

Thank you all for your prayers. I imagine I will have an army walking into that court room. 
The genderqueer witch your mother warned you about

Bluerose31

• Journeyman
    • View Profile
  • Religion: Pagan
  • Preferred Pronouns: N/A
« Reply #8 on: October 30, 2017, 01:34:19 pm »

Praying to my Goddess that she protect you and give you a favorable outcome. Blessings.

Tags: