collapse

* "Unable to verify referring url. Please go back and try again" Problem Logging In?

If you get an "Unable to verify referring url. Please go back and try again" error when you try to log in, you need to be sure you are accessing the board with a url that starts with "https://ecauldron.com".  If it starts with https://www.ecauldron.com" (or "http://www.ecauldron.com") you will get this error because "www.ecauldron.com" is not technically the same website as "ecauldron.com". Moving to the more secure "https" means it is more picky about such things.

Author Topic: For the truth to burst forth.  (Read 864 times)

Mark C.

• Sr. Apprentice
    • View Profile
For the truth to burst forth.
« on: October 07, 2012, 07:25:24 am »
Life has been very hard for me over the last 18 months. It’s a long and complex story, but the salient fact is that those most dear to me (my children) are being harmed by someone they should be able to trust but who is unable / unwilling to put the needs of anyone before their own wants. This person is a master manipulator and has done a very good job of masking the truth of the situation. The law courts and a number of government agencies are involved, but with one notable exception (a member of Social Services), the truth remains largely obscured from them. It would be helpful if some of you could find your way clear to saying a prayer / making an offering to whichever view of the divine you feel best suits you. My request to my gods and ancestors is that they “help the truth to burst forth such that it can no longer be denied”.

Similar prayers and offerings for the truth to come forth such that my children are best served would also be greatly appreciated. I know none of you know me, so I don’t ask for any help personally. I only wish the truth of the situation to be clear to those involved. If the truth becomes clear, everything else will fall into place.

The last 18 months has proven to me beyond doubt that prayer can work and that the more people pray (regardless of personal perception of the divine) the more powerful the effect. Please help and I will be sure to update as to the effect. Thank you.

Mark.

RandallS

• Site Admin
    • View Profile
  • Religion: Hellenic Pagan
Re: For the truth to burst forth.
« Reply #1 on: October 07, 2012, 07:37:24 am »
Quote from: Mark C.;76042
Similar prayers and offerings for the truth to come forth such that my children are best served would also be greatly appreciated. I know none of you know me, so I don’t ask for any help personally. I only wish the truth of the situation to be clear to those involved. If the truth becomes clear, everything else will fall into place.

lit candle imageMay the Gods allow the truth to be made clear to those who need to known it.
Randall
RetroRoleplaying [Blog]: Microlite74/75/78/81, BX Advanced, and Other Old School Tabletop RPGs
Microlite20: Lots of Rules Lite Tabletop RPGs -- Many Free
OSR.SPACE: Old School Tabletop RPG Community

Mark C.

• Sr. Apprentice
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: October 08, 2012, 12:01:51 pm »
Quote from: RandallS;76047
lit candle imageMay the Gods allow the truth to be made clear to those who need to known it.

Thank you.

Aster Breo

• Senior Staff
    • View Profile
For the truth to burst forth.
« Reply #3 on: October 08, 2012, 05:05:22 pm »

I'm lighting a candle to Brighid right now, asking Her to bring the truth of your family's situation to light.  And for your family's healing.

~ Aster
"The status is not quo."  ~ Dr. Horrible

Mark C.

• Sr. Apprentice
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: October 09, 2012, 05:42:46 am »
Quote from: Aster Breo;76135
I'm lighting a candle to Brighid right now, asking Her to bring the truth of your family's situation to light.  And for your family's healing.

~ Aster

Thank you Aster. Your kindness is apprecaited.

Mark C.

• Sr. Apprentice
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: October 11, 2012, 06:11:54 am »
First update: Sorry for being vague, but I need to be to protect both the innocent and guilty. A person in authority has now found themselves in a position where their dishonestly has been made publically apparent to those in a greater position of authority. They have been trapped by their own words and abandoned by their colleagues. They now have to justify the unjustifiable and it cannot end well for them. Please keep praying for the truth to burst forth as it is working. This Monday is a key day. Please pray for the truth to shine brightly on this Monday. A heartfelt thank you to you all and your gods.

Mark.

Lady Faye

• Sr. Newbie
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: October 17, 2012, 07:28:40 pm »

The last 18 months has proven to me beyond doubt that prayer can work and that the more people pray (regardless of personal perception of the divine) the more powerful the effect. Please help and I will be sure to update as to the effect. Thank you.

Mark.

I agree, prayer can and does help.  Know that mine have joined yours in this cause.

Mark C.

• Sr. Apprentice
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: October 18, 2012, 05:23:30 am »
Quote from: Lady Faye;76971
I agree, prayer can and does help.  Know that mine have joined yours in this cause.

Thank you so much.

Mark C.

• Sr. Apprentice
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: October 18, 2012, 05:32:36 am »
Another quick update. Following (false) allegations of corruption the case has been moved to a higher authority. This is very good news. I feel that pressure is building and that those who have lied, and those who have been swept up in those lies, are soon to have to account for their words and deeds. The fact they have to do so at a very high level means that their fall will be severe. I do feel that the innocents in this sorry affair are being protected and there is a “divine hand” ensuring that things will unfold as they should. Please keep the prayers coming. They are being answered. Thank you.

Tags: