collapse

Author Topic: For my roommate and his son  (Read 1350 times)

stephyjh

• Grand Master Member
    • View Profile
For my roommate and his son
« on: February 12, 2012, 05:32:15 pm »
Many of you have seen my rants about my roommate and his abusive, mentally unstable girlfriend. Well, today she went off the deep end, screaming profanity at him and his five-year-old son. She was throwing things, kicked the side mirror off his car, slammed her car into his, and had to be removed from the premises by the police. Zeke is taking out a warrant and a restraining order, and he and little Greg are devastated. Any prayers or healing energy you could spare would be deeply appreciated.
A heretic blast has been blown in the west,
That what is no sense must be nonsense.

-Robert Burns

RandallS

• Site Admin
    • View Profile
  • Religion: Hellenic Pagan
Re: For my roommate and his son
« Reply #1 on: February 12, 2012, 05:54:24 pm »
Quote from: stephyjh;42458
Any prayers or healing energy you could spare would be deeply appreciated.

Definitely on their way.
Randall
RetroRoleplaying [Blog]: Microlite74/75/78/81, BX Advanced, and Other Old School Tabletop RPGs
Microlite20: Lots of Rules Lite Tabletop RPGs -- Many Free

Aisling

• Senior Staff
    • View Profile
  • Religion: Eclectic Pagan Witch
« Reply #2 on: February 12, 2012, 06:08:10 pm »
Any prayers or healing energy you could spare would be deeply appreciated.

(((Zeke & Greg)))  Prayers and good energy on the way.

"The universe is under no obligation to make sense to you." -
Neil deGrasse Tyson

Morag

• Senior Staff
  • cranky witch mom
    • View Profile
    • Priestess of the 3
  • Religion: Priestess of the 3
  • Preferred Pronouns: she/her
« Reply #3 on: February 12, 2012, 06:37:22 pm »
Many of you have seen my rants about my roommate and his abusive, mentally unstable girlfriend. Well, today she went off the deep end, screaming profanity at him and his five-year-old son. She was throwing things, kicked the side mirror off his car, slammed her car into his, and had to be removed from the premises by the police. Zeke is taking out a warrant and a restraining order, and he and little Greg are devastated. Any prayers or healing energy you could spare would be deeply appreciated.

Prayers going up to Brighid. (((((Zeke & Greg)))))
Pray drunk. Hex sober.
Priestess of the 3
"The most powerful god at any given moment is the one who can solve the moment's problem."
-Darkhawk

candlemagic

• Sr. Apprentice
    • View Profile
    • http://zaprudering.wordpress.com/
« Reply #4 on: February 12, 2012, 07:49:46 pm »

I'll send some their way tonight while doing my Imbolc rite.

Juni

• Grand Master Member
    • View Profile
  • Religion: Eclectic
  • Preferred Pronouns: she/her
« Reply #5 on: February 12, 2012, 08:16:24 pm »

Oof. (((Stephy, Zeke & Greg)))
Join the Emboatening Crew over on Kiva! Emboatening the boatless since Opet 2013!

stephyjh

• Grand Master Member
    • View Profile
For my roommate and his son
« Reply #6 on: February 13, 2012, 12:52:17 am »

UPDATE: As if the day couldn't get any worse for my boys, the next-door neighbor came and knocked on our door about 10, and told us in tears that she had just run over Greg's cat, Mr. Fluffy, whom we thought had run off since we had been unable to find him for several days.  Since we had already told Greg that we thought Mr. Fluffy had run away, we probably aren't going to tell him otherwise.  I just feel so bad for my boys--it's like everything that could go wrong for them right now, is.
A heretic blast has been blown in the west,
That what is no sense must be nonsense.

-Robert Burns

veggiewolf

• Adept Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: February 13, 2012, 12:59:11 pm »
Quote from: stephyjh;42509
UPDATE: As if the day couldn't get any worse for my boys, the next-door neighbor came and knocked on our door about 10, and told us in tears that she had just run over Greg's cat, Mr. Fluffy, whom we thought had run off since we had been unable to find him for several days.  Since we had already told Greg that we thought Mr. Fluffy had run away, we probably aren't going to tell him otherwise.  I just feel so bad for my boys--it's like everything that could go wrong for them right now, is.

(((((Zeke & Greg))))) (((((Stephy)))))

Prayers are going out.
Fluid Morality - my spiritual blog
Eating Monsters - my mental health blog

"Religion does not define a deity- it defines the human approach and interpretation of deity." - Juni
"I hate magical thinking in my magic." - Darkhawk
"...a baseball club; a soccer unkindness; a hockey murder; a football team..." - Cecil, Welcome to Night Vale

Aqua

• Sr. Apprentice
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: February 13, 2012, 01:04:25 pm »
Quote from: stephyjh;42509

Prayers and good energy on the way. I'm sorry for Mr. Fluffy :(
~Aqua

Tags: