collapse
2019 Donation Drive

It's time for our annual Server Donation Drive! We need to raise at least $650 (same as last year) to keep The Cauldron's server online for another year. Please help! Either hit that Paypal button to the right and make a one-time donation in any amount or set up a monthly Bronze, Silver or Gold Donor subscription. You can find more info in this message!

Donations as of 16 Sept 2019: $660 donated. $10 more our minimum goal! Let's beat last year's total of $99 more than the minimum!

Note: This total is updated manually, usually once a day

* "Unable to verify referring url. Please go back and try again" Problem Logging In?

If you get an "Unable to verify referring url. Please go back and try again" error when you try to log in, you need to be sure you are accessing the board with a url that starts with "https://ecauldron.com".  If it starts with https://www.ecauldron.com" (or "http://www.ecauldron.com") you will get this error because "www.ecauldron.com" is not technically the same website as "ecauldron.com". Moving to the more secure "https" means it is more picky about such things.

Author Topic: Another Job / Career Request. :)  (Read 1418 times)

Hyacinth Belle

• Master Member
    • View Profile
Another Job / Career Request. :)
« on: August 04, 2011, 08:28:21 pm »
My boyfriend has been on a few really promising interviews for teaching jobs in the past few weeks. One where he had a glowing recommendation from the department head of the middle school (for a job at the high school) and the other at the high school he graduated from. He recently graduated, and is looking for that first job. He is an amazing teacher, and really deserves a chance.

I will also be graduating in December, and hope to start working ASAP!

Any positive thoughts or prayers anyone has to spare for my bf (or our general future :) )  is always appreciated. Thanks in advance.
"Silent and thoughtful a prince\'s son should be / and bold in fighting; / cheerful and merry every man should be / until he waits for death." ~ Havamal, stanza 15

Dark Midnight

• Sr. Master Member
    • View Profile
Re: Another Job / Career Request. :)
« Reply #1 on: August 05, 2011, 01:55:59 am »
Quote from: Hyacinth Belle;10679
My boyfriend has been on a few really promising interviews for teaching jobs in the past few weeks. One where he had a glowing recommendation from the department head of the middle school (for a job at the high school) and the other at the high school he graduated from. He recently graduated, and is looking for that first job. He is an amazing teacher, and really deserves a chance.

I will also be graduating in December, and hope to start working ASAP!

Any positive thoughts or prayers anyone has to spare for my bf (or our general future :) )  is always appreciated. Thanks in advance.

Positive energy on its way to you now.
"No matter how dark the fur, the bunny is still fluffy." (Melamphoros)
AKA Thundercougarfalconbird..... (Thanks Nyktipolos!)

Karhunvatukka

• View Profile
« Reply #2 on: August 05, 2011, 12:38:04 pm »

Sending positive thoughts eastward.

JuniperMorgan

• Journeyman
    • View Profile
    • http://courtneygalloway.wordpress.com/
« Reply #3 on: August 05, 2011, 03:36:45 pm »

Positive energy on the way!
You can also find my ramblings at my blog although I\'m not the best at regular updates.  I\'m working on fixing that. Or look for me on FB here or Google+ here. :)

Monica Mc

• Sr. Apprentice
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: August 05, 2011, 07:58:19 pm »

Good luck to you both.

Hyacinth Belle

• Master Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: August 05, 2011, 10:05:06 pm »

Thank you so much, everyone. It really means a lot. :) If we hear anything I'll post here!
"Silent and thoughtful a prince\'s son should be / and bold in fighting; / cheerful and merry every man should be / until he waits for death." ~ Havamal, stanza 15

Hyacinth Belle

• Master Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: August 06, 2011, 04:07:29 pm »
Quote from: Hyacinth Belle;10877
Thank you so much, everyone. It really means a lot. :) If we hear anything I'll post here!

haha... well. My boyfriend got the official rejection letter from one of the jobs today. I think that's better than sitting around hoping and never knowing! Moving on! :)

WarHorse

• Journeyman
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: August 06, 2011, 08:14:39 pm »

~~vibes!~~
"The Author of all things watches over me, and I have a fine horse."  Mattie Ross, True Grit.

Hyacinth Belle

• Master Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: August 29, 2011, 08:36:32 pm »
My boyfriend has been on a few really promising interviews for teaching jobs in the past few weeks.

HE GOT A JOB! :D: Third time's a charm? Plus he got it literally the day after his summer job ended. It happened really fast. He has about a week and a half before he gets students. It is at a Philadelphia school, and it has the potential to be really, seriously amazing.

Thank you everyone, and Hail to the gods!

Tags: