collapse

* Recent Posts

Author Topic: Past Life Regression?  (Read 1705 times)

Arthurine

• Apprentice
    • View Profile
Past Life Regression?
« on: April 01, 2014, 07:11:45 pm »
If this isn't posted in the right place, I'm very sorry!

Can anyone recommend links to guided meditation with a focus on past lives? I have tried to ignore what feels like a bleeding effect from a past life into this one, but it has gotten to the point where my curiosity is overwhelming. This isn't affecting my perception of reality, I know what's real and I'm not hallucinating. I would just like to figure out what it is that's unresolved that keeps nagging at me in my dreams and in the back of my waking mind.

With any luck, I\'ll grow up to be Nanny Ogg.    

WitchyOne

• Sr. Newbie
    • View Profile
Re: Past Life Regression?
« Reply #1 on: April 01, 2014, 07:59:56 pm »
Quote from: Arthurine;144212

Can anyone recommend links to guided meditation with a focus on past lives? I have tried to ignore what feels like a bleeding effect from a past life into this one, but it has gotten to the point where my curiosity is overwhelming. This isn't affecting my perception of reality, I know what's real and I'm not hallucinating. I would just like to figure out what it is that's unresolved that keeps nagging at me in my dreams and in the back of my waking mind.

I don't have a link but a book recommendation.  I read Many Lives Many Masters by Brian Weiss when I was a teenager.  In the book there is a guided meditation you can do.  You can record your own voice doing the meditation and listen to it.  I think he has a youtube video too, you can search for him.

Faemon

• Grand Master Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: April 02, 2014, 10:09:29 am »
Quote from: Arthurine;144212

Can anyone recommend links to guided meditation with a focus on past lives?

I forgot who wrote this, just copy-pasted it from somewhere else that might have more details...

I just recorded my own voice reading aloud this text from preparation onwards, and then listened to it. Hope this helps! (And that someone might be able to find the correct source.)
« Last Edit: April 02, 2014, 06:04:53 pm by HeartShadow »
The Codex of Poesy: wishcraft, faelatry, alchemy, and other slight misspellings.
the Otherfaith: Chromatic Genderbending Faery Monarchs of Technology. DeviantArt

HeartShadow

• Adept Member
    • View Profile
    • http://www.flamekeeping.org
« Reply #3 on: April 02, 2014, 06:06:12 pm »
Quote from: triple_entendre;144248
I forgot who wrote this, just copy-pasted it from somewhere else that might have more details...

I just recorded my own voice reading aloud this text from preparation onwards, and then listened to it. Hope this helps! (And that someone might be able to find the correct source.)

I removed the quoted text.  Since its not yours, and you don't know where you found it, I have to assume you do not have the rights to it.  Sorry.

Faemon

• Grand Master Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: April 02, 2014, 09:20:43 pm »
Quote from: HeartShadow;144286
I removed the quoted text.  Since its not yours, and you don't know where you found it, I have to assume you do not have the rights to it.  Sorry.

Fair enough.

Good thing I found this link to the text!
The Codex of Poesy: wishcraft, faelatry, alchemy, and other slight misspellings.
the Otherfaith: Chromatic Genderbending Faery Monarchs of Technology. DeviantArt

Arthurine

• Apprentice
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: April 09, 2014, 04:19:20 am »
Quote from: Faemon;144301
Fair enough.

Good thing I found this link to the text!

Thanks everyone for the help! I've been making progress; it still takes a fair amount of effort just to ground myself in a meditation, so I'm starting with spaces I've created to help me wind down and get rid of some anxieties, and I'm hoping that with more practice breathing and relaxing I'll get there soon!

With any luck, I\'ll grow up to be Nanny Ogg.    

Tags: