collapse
2020 Donation Drive

It's time for our annual Server Donation Drive! We need to raise at least $710 to keep The Cauldron's server online for another year. Please help! Either hit that Paypal button to the right and make a one-time donation in any amount or set up a monthly Bronze, Silver or Gold Donor subscription. You can find more info in this message!

Donations as of 17 September 2020: $535 donated. Only $175 more need! Thank you, donors!


Note: This total is updated manually, usually once a day


* "Unable to verify referring url. Please go back and try again" Problem Logging In?

If you get an "Unable to verify referring url. Please go back and try again" error when you try to log in, you need to be sure you are accessing the board with a url that starts with "https://ecauldron.com".  If it starts with https://www.ecauldron.com" (or "http://www.ecauldron.com") you will get this error because "www.ecauldron.com" is not technically the same website as "ecauldron.com". Moving to the more secure "https" means it is more picky about such things.

Author Topic: Past Life Regression?  (Read 1361 times)

Arthurine

  • Apprentice
  • ***
  • Join Date: Oct 2013
  • Posts: 34
  • Total likes: 0
    • View Profile
Past Life Regression?
« on: April 01, 2014, 07:11:45 pm »
If this isn't posted in the right place, I'm very sorry!

Can anyone recommend links to guided meditation with a focus on past lives? I have tried to ignore what feels like a bleeding effect from a past life into this one, but it has gotten to the point where my curiosity is overwhelming. This isn't affecting my perception of reality, I know what's real and I'm not hallucinating. I would just like to figure out what it is that's unresolved that keeps nagging at me in my dreams and in the back of my waking mind.

   With any luck, I\'ll grow up to be Nanny Ogg.    

WitchyOne

  • Sr. Newbie
  • **
  • Join Date: Mar 2014
  • Posts: 11
  • Total likes: 0
    • View Profile
Re: Past Life Regression?
« Reply #1 on: April 01, 2014, 07:59:56 pm »
Quote from: Arthurine;144212
If this isn't posted in the right place, I'm very sorry!

Can anyone recommend links to guided meditation with a focus on past lives? I have tried to ignore what feels like a bleeding effect from a past life into this one, but it has gotten to the point where my curiosity is overwhelming. This isn't affecting my perception of reality, I know what's real and I'm not hallucinating. I would just like to figure out what it is that's unresolved that keeps nagging at me in my dreams and in the back of my waking mind.


I don't have a link but a book recommendation.  I read Many Lives Many Masters by Brian Weiss when I was a teenager.  In the book there is a guided meditation you can do.  You can record your own voice doing the meditation and listen to it.  I think he has a youtube video too, you can search for him.

Faemon

  • Grand Master Member
  • *******
  • Join Date: May 2012
  • Posts: 1229
  • Total likes: 9
    • View Profile
Re: Past Life Regression?
« Reply #2 on: April 02, 2014, 10:09:29 am »
Quote from: Arthurine;144212
If this isn't posted in the right place, I'm very sorry!

Can anyone recommend links to guided meditation with a focus on past lives?

I forgot who wrote this, just copy-pasted it from somewhere else that might have more details...
 
I just recorded my own voice reading aloud this text from preparation onwards, and then listened to it. Hope this helps! (And that someone might be able to find the correct source.)
« Last Edit: April 02, 2014, 06:04:53 pm by HeartShadow »
The Codex of Poesy: wishcraft, faelatry, alchemy, and other slight misspellings.
the Otherfaith: Chromatic Genderbending Faery Monarchs of Technology. DeviantArt

HeartShadow

  • Adept Member
  • ********
  • Join Date: Jun 2011
  • Posts: 2195
  • Total likes: 3
    • View Profile
    • http://www.flamekeeping.org
Re: Past Life Regression?
« Reply #3 on: April 02, 2014, 06:06:12 pm »
Quote from: triple_entendre;144248
I forgot who wrote this, just copy-pasted it from somewhere else that might have more details...
 
I just recorded my own voice reading aloud this text from preparation onwards, and then listened to it. Hope this helps! (And that someone might be able to find the correct source.)

I removed the quoted text.  Since its not yours, and you don't know where you found it, I have to assume you do not have the rights to it.  Sorry.

Faemon

  • Grand Master Member
  • *******
  • Join Date: May 2012
  • Posts: 1229
  • Total likes: 9
    • View Profile
Re: Past Life Regression?
« Reply #4 on: April 02, 2014, 09:20:43 pm »
Quote from: HeartShadow;144286
I removed the quoted text.  Since its not yours, and you don't know where you found it, I have to assume you do not have the rights to it.  Sorry.

 
Fair enough.

Good thing I found this link to the text!
The Codex of Poesy: wishcraft, faelatry, alchemy, and other slight misspellings.
the Otherfaith: Chromatic Genderbending Faery Monarchs of Technology. DeviantArt

Arthurine

  • Apprentice
  • ***
  • Join Date: Oct 2013
  • Posts: 34
  • Total likes: 0
    • View Profile
Re: Past Life Regression?
« Reply #5 on: April 09, 2014, 04:19:20 am »
Quote from: Faemon;144301
Fair enough.

Good thing I found this link to the text!

 
Thanks everyone for the help! I've been making progress; it still takes a fair amount of effort just to ground myself in a meditation, so I'm starting with spaces I've created to help me wind down and get rid of some anxieties, and I'm hoping that with more practice breathing and relaxing I'll get there soon!

   With any luck, I\'ll grow up to be Nanny Ogg.    

Tags:
 

Related Topics

  Subject / Started by Replies Last post
13 Replies
5244 Views
Last post July 31, 2011, 11:12:47 am
by AmberHeart
1 Replies
1027 Views
Last post December 16, 2012, 10:53:42 am
by Faemon
0 Replies
5160 Views
Last post May 19, 2013, 01:19:46 pm
by RandallS
4 Replies
2031 Views
Last post June 15, 2014, 12:46:39 am
by mlr52
3 Replies
2597 Views
Last post August 19, 2014, 10:19:03 pm
by Faemon

* Who's Online

  • Dot Guests: 64
  • Dot Hidden: 0
  • Dot Users: 2
  • Dot Users Online:

* Please Donate!

The Cauldron's server is expensive and requires monthly payments. Please become a Bronze, Silver or Gold Donor if you can. Donations are needed every month. Without member support, we can't afford the server.

* Shop & Support TC

The links below are affiliate links. When you click on one of these links you will go to the listed shopping site with The Cauldron's affiliate code. Any purchases you make during your visit will earn TC a tiny percentage of your purchase price at no extra cost to you.

* In Memoriam

Chavi (2006)
Elspeth (2010)
Marilyn (2013)

* Cauldron Staff

Host:
Sunflower

Message Board Staff
Board Coordinator:
Darkhawk

Assistant Board Coordinator:
Aster Breo

Senior Staff:
Aisling, Jenett, Sefiru

Staff:
Allaya, Chatelaine, EclecticWheel, HarpingHawke, Kylara, PerditaPickle, rocquelaire

Discord Chat Staff
Chat Coordinator:
Morag

Cauldron Council:
Bob, Catja, Emma-Eldritch, Fausta, Jubes, Kelly, LyricFox, Phouka, Sperran, Star, Steve, Tana

Site Administrator:
Randall