collapse

Author Topic: Here is Practical SPAM about Next SPAM, Purpose of SPAM Life,  (Read 5499 times)

arda

• Jr. Newbie
  • Banned!
    • View Profile
  • Religion: hare krishnas
Here is Practical SPAM about Next SPAM, Purpose of SPAM Life,
« on: December 01, 2019, 05:23:59 am »
Practical SPAM ( For Example ) :- `1st of all can you tell me every single SPAM detail from that time when you WERE SPAMMED ?? ( i need every SPAMMY detail ?? that what- what you have thought and SPAMMED on every SPAMFUL second )

[Much much more wall-o'-SPAM omitted - Sunflower]
« Last Edit: December 02, 2019, 12:20:47 pm by SunflowerP »

Castus

• Sr. Master Member
    • View Profile
  • Religion: Happy Science
Re: Here is Practical SPAM about Next SPAM, Purpose of SPAM Life,
« Reply #1 on: December 01, 2019, 10:51:14 am »
Practical Explanation ( For Example ) :- `1st of all can you tell me every single seconds detail from that time when you born ?? ( i need every seconds detail ?? that what- what you have thought and done on every single second )

[Lots of SPAM deleted -- RSS]

Ingredients

1 12-ounce can SPAM® Hot and Spicy, cut lengthwise into 8 slices
4.5 oz White steamed rice, cooked ahead of time
4 sheets Japanese Nori, cut in half
1 oz Olive oil
2 Tbsp Garlic, minced
2 Tbsp Chili paste, Sambal
¼ cup mirin
1 oz water
½ Tbsp honey
Black pepper to taste, fine grind

Directions

1. Heat medium size sauté pan with light oil, cook SPAM® Hot & Spicy on both sides for 2-3 minutes.

2. Remove SPAM® Hot & Spicy from pan. Add garlic and chili paste and cook for 1 minute or until garlic is cooked through. Add water, mirin and honey and simmer for 3-4 minutes. Add SPAM® Hot & Spicy to pan and cook until sauce starts to stick to SPAM® mixture.

3. Season with black pepper before finishing. Then place on rice and wrap with Nori. Serve warm.
« Last Edit: December 03, 2019, 08:10:16 am by RandallS »
“Castus, meanwhile, goes straight for the bad theology like one of those creepy fish that swims up streams of pee.” — Darkhawk

“Believing in the Lord means you are connected to me no matter when you are poor, sick, or struggling in a relationship. I am always with you. I want you to believe that. The future is uncertain, and much suffering awaits. However, the mission of the believer is to live life doing their best, no matter what the circumstances.” — Ryuho Okawa

Morag

• Senior Staff
  • cranky witch mom
    • View Profile
    • Priestess of the 3
  • Religion: Priestess of the 3
  • Preferred Pronouns: she/her
Re: Here is Practical SPAM about Next SPAM, Purpose of SPAM Life,
« Reply #2 on: December 02, 2019, 03:01:04 am »

*** MOD HAT ON ***
arda:

You have broken two of the rules you agreed to follow in your very first post here: rule #5 of the DO NOT rules, which says DO NOT post advertisements or event announcements (commercial or non-commercial) without obtaining prior approval for the specific item from a Host or Senior Staff member, and rule #4 of the Don't Be Annoying rules, which states that proselytizing is considered rude and annoying behaviour here on the Cauldron.

It is clear to me that you were trying to get around automatic spam filters with the formatting of your post, especially the link within (which I have edited out) -- that alone signaled your post was not just proselytizing, but proselytizing spam. You have thus been banned.

-Morag
TC Senior Staff
Pray drunk. Hex sober.
Priestess of the 3
"The most powerful god at any given moment is the one who can solve the moment's problem."
-Darkhawk

Tags: