collapse

* "Unable to verify referring url. Please go back and try again" Problem Logging In?

If you get an "Unable to verify referring url. Please go back and try again" error when you try to log in, you need to be sure you are accessing the board with a url that starts with "https://ecauldron.com".  If it starts with https://www.ecauldron.com" (or "http://www.ecauldron.com") you will get this error because "www.ecauldron.com" is not technically the same website as "ecauldron.com". Moving to the more secure "https" means it is more picky about such things.

Author Topic: A repeating dream and past lives  (Read 1332 times)

RunningWolf

• Apprentice
    • View Profile
A repeating dream and past lives
« on: December 26, 2013, 10:28:25 pm »
It usually comes as a "dream within a dream" and I don't remember it. I remembered it last night.

I'm sitting on a black sand beach. There are some large rocks nearby. Trees in the distance. I can hear the waves crashing, and the weather is warm. I'm looking over the water, watching the three suns come up. Obviously I'm not on Earth, and I don't believe I'm human in the dream either.

The dream is very realistic, hence one reason why I believe it's a past life dream.

Anyone else have really realistic repeating past life dreams? What did you do to get answers about it?

Faemon

• Grand Master Member
    • View Profile
Re: A repeating dream and past lives
« Reply #1 on: December 26, 2013, 11:41:10 pm »
Quote from: RunningWolf;134130
It usually comes as a "dream within a dream" and I don't remember it. I remembered it last night.

I'm sitting on a black sand beach. There are some large rocks nearby. Trees in the distance. I can hear the waves crashing, and the weather is warm. I'm looking over the water, watching the three suns come up. Obviously I'm not on Earth, and I don't believe I'm human in the dream either.

The dream is very realistic, hence one reason why I believe it's a past life dream.

Anyone else have really realistic repeating past life dreams? What did you do to get answers about it?

I've had vivid dreams and dreams-within-dreams, but unless it's on earth and I get a name and date and details that are difficult to debate and I didn't know before...I don't count them as past lives :p

Other lives, perhaps, but personally that's all folded in with metaphorical future portents, metaphorical emotional issues, and perhaps actual new journeys.

I never get answers, mind you. I'm just left to keep guessing.

/shakes fist angrily in the gods' general direction
The Codex of Poesy: wishcraft, faelatry, alchemy, and other slight misspellings.
the Otherfaith: Chromatic Genderbending Faery Monarchs of Technology. DeviantArt

Jack

• Adept Member
    • View Profile
    • Jack of Many Trades
  • Religion: ¯\_(ツ)_/¯
  • Preferred Pronouns: he/him/his
« Reply #2 on: December 27, 2013, 03:05:30 am »

What sort of answers are you looking for? Do you want to know more about the past life? Are you trying to figure out if there's a lesson for you, or maybe why you're dreaming about it?
Hail Mara, Lady of Good Things!
"The only way to cope with something deadly serious is to try to treat it a little lightly." -Madeleine L'Engle

RunningWolf

• Apprentice
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: December 27, 2013, 02:49:28 pm »
Quote from: Jack;134150
What sort of answers are you looking for? Do you want to know more about the past life? Are you trying to figure out if there's a lesson for you, or maybe why you're dreaming about it?

Well, while I have the strong intuitive feeling that it's a past-life dream, I also have to be reasonable and consider the possibility that it's a vivid symbolic dream as well.

I suppose the only real way to get any real answers about past lives is to do past-life regression (I'm skeptical about that too, lol) or something along that line.

I dunno I'm sorta clueless when it comes to this sorta thing as I kinda new to the whole past life thing. I haven't really dealt with any of my past lives.
« Last Edit: December 27, 2013, 02:49:48 pm by RunningWolf »

HeartShadow

• Adept Member
    • View Profile
    • http://www.flamekeeping.org
« Reply #4 on: December 29, 2013, 11:13:15 pm »
Quote from: RunningWolf;134191
Well, while I have the strong intuitive feeling that it's a past-life dream, I also have to be reasonable and consider the possibility that it's a vivid symbolic dream as well.

I suppose the only real way to get any real answers about past lives is to do past-life regression (I'm skeptical about that too, lol) or something along that line.

I dunno I'm sorta clueless when it comes to this sorta thing as I kinda new to the whole past life thing. I haven't really dealt with any of my past lives.

Sometimes we really do need to just take something as it is.

It's an interesting dream.  It might have meaning.  But - does it MATTER if it's past life?  Some other reality?  Brain static?

If it does matter, then by all means, spend the time and effort.  But if it's just an interesting thing - sometimes it's okay to just leave something as an interesting thing.

Caffeinated Autumn

• Journeyman
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: December 30, 2013, 12:34:26 am »

I had this dream just once when I was in high school but it felt familiar. I was in this dark underground tunnel, like in the basement of a building. It was lit by halogen lights but they gave off this eerie glow to them. It turned out to be a mental hospital and I was watching a nurse bring down a little girl (perhaps around 7-8 years old) with brown bob-ed hair do and blue eyes. And the nurse brought this girl to a group of kids who were sitting in a circle like at a support group or something. Some were asking to leave in that "bored little kid" kind of way and others were fidgeting. I sat by one boy white hair (due to the lighting it might have been blonde) and asked if he could see me. He nodded and then started to have a seizure with his head twisting around. Needless to say I was freaked out by this and then I woke up. I feel it might have been a past life of mine because the location felt so familiar. It was like I knew what the basement was used for.

RunningWolf

• Apprentice
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: December 30, 2013, 11:06:06 pm »
Quote from: Caffeinated Autumn;134427
He nodded and then started to have a seizure with his head twisting around. Needless to say I was freaked out by this and then I woke up. I feel it might have been a past life of mine because the location felt so familiar. It was like I knew what the basement was used for.

Yeah, that is scary! :eek:

I'm actually going to see if I keep having this dream any further before I investigate into it any further. So far I've only had it twice.

BlueFire

• View Profile
    • http://she-wolf-night.blogspot.co.uk/
« Reply #7 on: January 03, 2014, 02:50:05 am »

Yes I've had repeat dreams of being in similar places. These are towns that I've lived in and shops I've visited in dreams only. In these dreams I can remember the layouts of the streets, the rise and different shops, and house I live in.

Sorry I don't have an answer to where your dream is. But I do believe now that it's possible some of these places we dream of are actually real places. When we dream, we've also woken up in a different plane. It doesn't mean it happens in every dream though but some that felt realistic, including repeated dreams and very nice ones, must've happened somewhere.

Now it's just my theory though.

RunningWolf

• Apprentice
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: January 04, 2014, 09:53:59 pm »
Quote from: BlueFire;134892
Yes I've had repeat dreams of being in similar places. These are towns that I've lived in and shops I've visited in dreams only. In these dreams I can remember the layouts of the streets, the rise and different shops, and house I live in.

I have actually had it happen to me where I found a place I had never physically been but I had dreamt about. So it's happened.

Tags: