collapse

* Recent Posts

Author Topic: some freakishly weird dreams  (Read 1565 times)

R03e

• Journeyman
    • View Profile
some freakishly weird dreams
« on: December 07, 2011, 08:59:51 pm »
I have some weird dreams. I know everyone at some point has weird dreams, but I swear i get the them very often. Sometimes it stress, but even when I'm not stressed out I can get many weird dreams. Some I can't really describe or know how to describe.  Some I think have meaning some are just plain random.

Weird part of the dreams is that most of them are silent but not all. A few times I can hear speech. Many times I see my family in them, but not often. sometimes my dad is in the dreams. He died four years ago. Many time they are in black and white. I still remember almost all the dreams too sometimes for a couple of days. The weirdest ones are usually the ones that last the longest in my memories. Even then I never fully forget about them. So I figure those ones have some meanings. I'm not just opening this thread to see if their might be some meaning to these also I'm curious to hear what you think they might mean. If you want share some of your dreams. they can be nightmares too if you want but the weird dreams are the most interesting.

Here one I had just last nite. I'm with my mom and sister in this building (beats me what it is or why we are there.) It think we came there to get help with something. Anyways among the crowd sitting down against a the wall opposite of me is a friend of mine. He is an Indian man that I have been friends with for over a year close to two years. So far the friendship has only been online. At first we have been really close talking everyday and when he got sick I waited for him. Anyways since he started working he almost never online any more. last time we spoke was last month. Back to the dream. I was so happy to see him and in the dream mostly because I never seen him in person in real life. So I waved to him but he didn't see me. I go to him but he leaves. I find him later on a different floor but he leaves again. I can't remember if he leaves on purpose or if he never even sees me. It felt so real like this actually happened.  Anyway, back on topic, after getting off the elevator I see him as the door opens I come over to hug him but he puts an arm out with his palm facing me. Telling me to stop. Then he says not sure if this is exact. "Wait, I want to put my life together first." That was it .

It not the first time I had a dream about him. I remember I was in this Cafeteria, but in a business building.  It doubled as a lounge. I saw him there and I was there too. I have no idea what the building is or which country it was in. anyways this time I meet up with him and we sit in small lounge chairs sitting across from each other. I don't know if we talked or what about. I don't think this was an audible dream. anyways this random guy that neither of us knew came towards us.  He interrupted our conversation either to join in or just to say something else. I think that is where it ended. I don't think I saw the random guys face or heard what he said or I just forgot.  I think it was in black and white or some color.

There is this one from a long time ago, can't believe I remembered a dream from so far back. I remember being  in a big house looking for someone and I'm viewing it from a child's perspective. I'm pretty sure it wasn't my house and I think I was looking for my mother.

Now most are blurry but this one was crystal clear and in color. I still remember it how it happened. Earlier this summer my town got a horrible storm. If it matters i lived in Galena. I remember that the damages were horrible even then last year. I guy that my mom worked with died in the storm and part of a hill slid down. Any ways this dream I believe takes place the morning after.  I think I should mention that this dream occured a few weeks after the real flooding.  Ok, so in the dream it starts out with me going outside. In real I go out to the back yard, but in dream I got out and walk down the walk to my neighbor's house. To be specific the neighbor in the dream was to the right and the house in both the dream and real had their back yard flooded. The weird part of this dream is that I can't tell if my dream self is accessing the damage like my real self did after the storm or if this is happening during the initial storm or  something because in the dream the wind is blowing hard, but I don't really noticed till I turned around and on the corner exactly across from mine is a yellow house and it tips over, no damage just tips straight over. What is weird is that never happened on my block in real there is a house on the corner where yellow dream house was but it is not yellow and it was a guest house and survived the storm. The yellow house in dream wasn't even a guest house. My mom says the dream was due to stress of the storm because even a few weeks later it was still being talked about. That doesn't explain the house in the dream. I don't know if this is relevant but I was completely alone.

Okay last dream. It was evening I think and a huge wind storm. For some reason my sister decided to go out in it. I didn't see her leave her room I just got this feeling or something in the dream. In the dream I'm going down a huge stair case that curves a little. I felt like I was in a mansion. Also the front doors were clear glass doors. I do not live in a house like this. anyways I got my sister to come in.

Oh, I never originally planned for this thread to be so long. I was only going to mention about one or two, but I got carried away. oh well. Once again in case you forgot after reading that long thread If you want to interpret any dreams or all you can, but you can just share one of yours. Because for some reason I just felt like sharing these dreams that have been weighing on my mind. I like reading about what others dream about. Some are interesting.
R03e

Marilyn/Absentminded

• Staff
    • View Profile
Re: some freakishly weird dreams
« Reply #1 on: December 07, 2011, 09:21:39 pm »
Quote from: R03e;33619

I don't quite understand.  These dreams seem perfectly normal to me.  I may not be understanding what you find weird about them.  Is it that they were mostly black and white?  the lack of sound?  how well you remember them?  Did you simply feel weird about them, rather than anything unnatural happening in them?  Sometimes we wake up with a feeling of dread about a perfectly ordinary dream, as if it was a nightmare.  Was it something like that where you woke up feeling strange without regard to the dreams actual content?

Absent
I smile when I\'m angry.  I cheat and I lie
I do what I have to do to get by
But I know what is wrong, and I know what is right
And I die for the truth in my secret life

In My Secret Life, L. Cohen

R03e

• Journeyman
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: December 07, 2011, 10:58:00 pm »
Quote from: Marilyn/Absentminded;33620
I don't quite understand.  These dreams seem perfectly normal to me.  I may not be understanding what you find weird about them.  Is it that they were mostly black and white?  the lack of sound?  how well you remember them?  Did you simply feel weird about them, rather than anything unnatural happening in them?  Sometimes we wake up with a feeling of dread about a perfectly ordinary dream, as if it was a nightmare.  Was it something like that where you woke up feeling strange without regard to the dreams actual content?

Absent

Really, well I really don't know what makes a dream weird or not but they always felt weird to me. Well, I would feel weird out by them by well all of the above, but mostly do feel weird about them especially ones like these. I guess it because they are so vivid. IN other dreams I don't remember them or I can hardly see the image. In fact yeah, i guess that is what I meant.

Now that I think about it they don't sound so weird I just can't imagine a dream being normal either because in a dream whether just images of imagination/fear or an actually message things that we can't usually do or things that don't normally happen happens in a dream.  

I really just wanted to share them because they have been nagging on my mind sometimes on and off mostly. Maybe see what others think of them if their is meaning to even just one of them.

also to further answer the question about if I feel weird about them when waking up, well the first one with my friend I really felt weird out. mostly because well we haven't talked online forever because he is working a lot. sometimes it gets to me emotionally especially when I see him online I will say hi and then shortly afterwards or maybe about twenty minutes later he goes offline without a reply. sometimes I don't worry about it but other times when I need to talk to someone it hurts me, but I know he is busy so I try to restrain myself from making him feel guilty about it. so when we talked even for a short while last month I felt happy again.
« Last Edit: December 07, 2011, 11:02:15 pm by R03e »
R03e

R03e

• Journeyman
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: December 23, 2011, 10:30:02 pm »
Quote from: R03e;33640
Really, well I really don't know what makes a dream weird or not but they always felt weird to me. Well, I would feel weird out by them by well all of the above, but mostly do feel weird about them especially ones like these. I guess it because they are so vivid. IN other dreams I don't remember them or I can hardly see the image. In fact yeah, i guess that is what I meant.

Now that I think about it they don't sound so weird I just can't imagine a dream being normal either because in a dream whether just images of imagination/fear or an actually message things that we can't usually do or things that don't normally happen happens in a dream.  

I really just wanted to share them because they have been nagging on my mind sometimes on and off mostly. Maybe see what others think of them if their is meaning to even just one of them.

also to further answer the question about if I feel weird about them when waking up, well the first one with my friend I really felt weird out. mostly because well we haven't talked online forever because he is working a lot. sometimes it gets to me emotionally especially when I see him online I will say hi and then shortly afterwards or maybe about twenty minutes later he goes offline without a reply. sometimes I don't worry about it but other times when I need to talk to someone it hurts me, but I know he is busy so I try to restrain myself from making him feel guilty about it. so when we talked even for a short while last month I felt happy again.

Okay, I have more some more dreams. The other night maybe a week ago. I had many shifts of dreams, but there is one that keeps popping up in my mind.

Okay, I'm sitting in a room in a house that is not mine. ( Come to think of it a lot of times in my dreams I'm never in my own home.)  I'm all alone except for my dogs. It is also quiet considering my dogs are in there  because they are almost never quiet especially when awake. For some reason my dream self is not aware that my dogs in the dream aren't acting how they act in real. Besides from that the quiet is also eerie just because i"m alone and there is no  sound.

anyways it is day light and I remember light coming through all the windows. The dream is in color.  anyways for some reason I got the urge to get up. I have this antique key and I think it is bronze.  I'm locking all the doors with the same key (skeleton key?) I also lock all the windows and pull down the blinds.

I think I was in a big house because I took the dogs and wen up a spiral staircase up a tower i think. (There are some houses on my block that are Victorian homes and they have towers.) So I figured it was a Victorian mansion, but this dream is in 21st century.

I get to the top and enter the room and lock that door. when I get up there or my dream self starts to get worried by the dogs. At some point after locking the door I look at one of my dogs, Lucky, my oldest dog. For some reason I'm worried he going to start barking and alert whatever I"m hiding from to find me.  Now if this was real life  I know they are going to be barking so I'm glad it was just a dream. to my relief he doesn't bark and neither does my other dog.

so I go to another part of the room but a short time later I go back to where I was originally or head in that direction. I am face to face with another person (people?) I don't quite remember  but I'm sure there were two but I was focused with the guy in front of me. (Not sure what happened to other guy) Anyways guy in front of me is Caucasian and is wearing a white bandana around his face.  I'm not sure who he is but he is holding a gun but it didn't look like a shot gun. he look like a gangster or dressed like one but didn't held the gun sideways, but I don't think that matters, I think it is a dart gun though because when he fired it at me it look like a red dart in my arm. I actually felt it. I pulled it out but he shot another one in my other arm. I don't know what else happened because I shifted to another dream. well actually I woke up a bit but not fully.

I believe in dreams having a message, but I don't think this is it, but still I would like your opinions. I'm not worried that this might actually happened I'm just posted this just out of curiosity. I already put it in my journal but I still can't get it out of my head.  With most dreams they are forgotten, there are only a few that stay with me so with those I can't help but be curious about them.

boy, this was a long one maybe I could have just pointed out the main parts. oh well, next time.
R03e

Tags: