Re: Cill Shift Schedule by SunflowerP
[Yesterday at 11:04:57 pm]

Re: Stellar Bling: The Good, the Bad, the OMG! by SunflowerP
[March 21, 2024, 11:21:37 pm]

Re: Spring Has Sprung! 2024 Edition by SunflowerP
[March 21, 2024, 10:24:10 pm]

Stellar Bling: The Good, the Bad, the OMG! by Altair
[March 21, 2024, 02:52:34 pm]

Author Topic: Best friend and I were followed by a light UFO ? Spirit?  (Read 1376 times)

leo8686

• Sr. Newbie
    • View Profile
Best friend and I were followed by a light UFO ? Spirit?
« on: September 30, 2013, 01:15:18 pm »
My friend and I have always wondered what happened to us years ago and have never really been able to explain it.

We were about 10 years old best friends then and still to this day best friends. I was walking with her up the street to her house because it was getting late. She lived straight up the street. As we were walking we both stopped looked at one another and turned around. When we turned around there was a light about 3x the size of an average street light and just a few feet about the actual street light. It wasn't still it was actually moving slowly towards us. So we ran ( the street is the average narrow size ) after a moment she ran to the right and I ran to the left making a V as we ran we looked back and the ball of light separated into two and followed us each ( slowly. ) When we reached her house we were screaming for her mom and the light was gone. Of course no one believed us as we were kids... But we both remember every single detail about it.. Also that same night prior to that happening we were looking at a house in my back yard and through all of the windows we saw flames.. there was no fire. Any idea of what this COULD have been? Any similar experiences? Thanks!

dragonfaerie

• Master Member
  • Priestess of Caffeina
    • View Profile
    • Soylent Purple
  • Religion: Wicca & Druidry
  • Preferred Pronouns: she/her/her
Re: Best friend and I were followed by a light UFO ? Spirit?
« Reply #1 on: October 05, 2013, 04:43:43 am »
Quote from: leo8686;123648
As we were walking we both stopped looked at one another and turned around. When we turned around there was a light about 3x the size of an average street light and just a few feet about the actual street light. It wasn't still it was actually moving slowly towards us.

1. Why did you turn around? Did you hear something? Sense something?

2. Was the light above the street light? Below it? Did you hear anything? Was this near an airport or military base?

3. How slowly is slowly? When the ball of light appeared to separate, how closely was it following you guys?

Karen

leo8686

• Sr. Newbie
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: October 08, 2013, 02:23:17 pm »
Quote from: dragonfaerie;124225
1. Why did you turn around? Did you hear something? Sense something?

2. Was the light above the street light? Below it? Did you hear anything? Was this near an airport or military base?

3. How slowly is slowly? When the ball of light appeared to separate, how closely was it following you guys?

Karen

Hi Karen,
We turned around because we sensed something. There was no sound. From what I can remember the ball of light was about 15-20 feet above the street light. When it split it two and descended it was about 15 feet above the street but we ran fast so it wasn't very close to us ( at least not the last time we looked back to see it had split into two balls.) As far as how slowly it kind of just gracefully floated.. No there are no military bases near us the closest one is about 6 hours away. Thanks

Vale

• Master Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: October 20, 2013, 07:39:52 am »
Quote from: leo8686;123648
My friend and I have always wondered what happened to us years ago and have never really been able to explain it.

Ball lightening?

Tags: