Re: Cill Shift Schedule by SunflowerP
[Yesterday at 11:04:57 pm]

Re: Stellar Bling: The Good, the Bad, the OMG! by SunflowerP
[March 21, 2024, 11:21:37 pm]

Re: Spring Has Sprung! 2024 Edition by SunflowerP
[March 21, 2024, 10:24:10 pm]

Stellar Bling: The Good, the Bad, the OMG! by Altair
[March 21, 2024, 02:52:34 pm]

Author Topic: Auras: Seeing and Sensing  (Read 3429 times)

Olie

• Journeyman
    • View Profile
Re: Auras: Seeing and Sensing
« Reply #15 on: December 28, 2013, 02:24:49 am »
Quote from: Huginn;116690
Hey all, this was kind of born out of my last topic on scrying. My question is this: how do people perceive auras? Are they truly visible fields of colored lights? Are they more clairvoyant projections from the mind? One can, allegedly, decipher a considerable amount of information from an aura. Is this by actually seeing the colors, or is it more intuitive like scrying?

If I do that "soft gaze" thing that every book on the subject seems to talk about, I "see" a kind of haze around someone. But that could frankly be nothing, and there are no colors anyways.

I'd appreciate any answers you all could share!

Thanks!

for ME i could always see auras. and i can see colors but sometimes its hard to tell if yur lookin at the actual color of somethin or the light bouncin off of it. but like ginko said it helps if they're in front of a white or black backround! i dont actually know what the colors mean tho. i always thought blue meant calm but i had a blue aura a little while ago and didnt feel calm soidontknow.
its definitely a visible thing tho! not a mind thing. for me at least. it looks like a haze like you said or like a afterimage when somethin moves really fast.
usually i think magic is one of those "whatever you believe/what does your heart tell you" kinda shtuff. but auras seem more like they have a set bunch of rules. i think its more spiritual than magical but i dont actually know what that means so im kinda just talkin out my butt now

Tags: