[April 08, 2024, 06:09:38 pm]

Re: Supermarket Witches by SirPalomides
[April 08, 2024, 09:49:17 am]

Author Topic: Aura  (Read 2007 times)

ThePhoenix

• View Profile
Aura
« on: April 20, 2014, 06:15:47 am »
I need some help from someone who knows about Aura's, since i know little stuff about it and i cant seem to find what i need.

During an healing ritual performed by 3 persons, me and other 2, they claimed, they couldn't focus on visualization even with the eyes closed because they were getting overshadowed by some bright light, after asking me to step behind them they said it had solved the problem.

Later on when in conversation they said that the "light" that was "blinding" them was in fact my Aura, a huge glowing golden aura, while i was in front of them my aura was all they could see.

So if someone can give me a little input on this, i would be glad

dragonfaerie

• Master Member
  • Priestess of Caffeina
    • View Profile
    • Soylent Purple
  • Religion: Wicca & Druidry
  • Preferred Pronouns: she/her/her
Re: Aura
« Reply #1 on: April 20, 2014, 01:54:51 pm »
Quote from: ThePhoenix;145730
Later on when in conversation they said that the "light" that was "blinding" them was in fact my Aura, a huge glowing golden aura, while i was in front of them my aura was all they could see.

I don't know what kind of healing ritual you all were trying, but if I were you I'd go back and ask those folks exactly why they felt that my aura was causing so much issues with what you were trying to do.

Because, honestly, this is the sort of conversation that sets off my metaphysical bullshit detector. I don't like people being mysterious. If they couldn't explain to me why, I'd assume that they just didn't know what they were talking about.

But that's me. Though I still think going back to those others and asking some more specific questions about how and why this light that they claim to be your aura affected them would get you more answers than asking us here.

Karen

SunflowerP

• Host
  • Don't teach your grandmother to suck eggs!
    • View Profile
    • If You Ain't Makin' Waves, You Ain't Kickin' Hard Enough
  • Religion: Eclectic religious Witchcraft
  • Preferred Pronouns: sie/hir/hirs/hirself
« Reply #2 on: April 20, 2014, 08:33:59 pm »
Quote from: dragonfaerie;145770
Because, honestly, this is the sort of conversation that sets off my metaphysical bullshit detector.

Yeah, mine too. IME, people who come up with things like this are people who want to be seen as Very Special Extremely Sensitive People, who are so psychic that their talents frequently fail because they are that sensitive (and have no interest in taking any responsibility for managing that sensitivity, if it does exist).

Sunflower
I'm the AntiFa genderqueer commie eclectic wiccan Mod your alt-right bros warned you about.
I do so have a life; I just live part of it online!
“Selfishness is not living as one wishes to live, it is asking others to live as one wishes to live.” - Oscar Wilde
"Nobody's good at anything until they practice." - Brina (Yewberry)
My much-neglected blog "If You Ain't Makin' Waves, You Ain't Kickin' Hard Enough"

Izzie414

• Master Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: June 14, 2014, 11:39:46 pm »
I need some help from someone who knows about Aura's, since i know little stuff about it and i cant seem to find what i need.

During an healing ritual performed by 3 persons, me and other 2, they claimed, they couldn't focus on visualization even with the eyes closed because they were getting overshadowed by some bright light, after asking me to step behind them they said it had solved the problem.

Golden auras are a good thing I've heard, and they are (from my limited experience) about 2-3 feet from the body. I can see where they can be perceived as bright and noticeable. Now, being so bright that it was distracting, that I don't understand. That hasn't happened to me yet.

Olie

• Journeyman
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: July 25, 2014, 12:30:10 am »

im not a super knower of auras and junk but i can see them. im not great at seeing them tho so maybe those peeps are just like aura BAMFs but it seems kinda iffy to me. like lotsa people are saying there are people who just make things up to sound all impressive. but for me auras are never really blinding or even that glowy. its more like a mist or haze. im pretty sure a mist and a haze are the same thing. i donno why i said both
if you really do got a super bright golden aura tho that seems like a really good thing. probably has somethin to do with power or enlightenment or divinity. im kinda just throwin words out there but i deffinitely wouldnt worry about it as a bad thing

Tags: