collapse

Author Topic: General/Non-Specific: what's your Everyday Carry? (pocket dump)  (Read 3262 times)

Oíche

• Sr. Master Member
    • View Profile
  • Religion: Irish Polytheism/Druidry/Initiatory Witchcraft
Re: what's your Everyday Carry? (pocket dump)
« Reply #15 on: July 18, 2018, 01:46:40 pm »
was wondering - especially with the polytheistic and chaos magicians, or even in general. it's what you carry on your person. EDC: everyday carry.

Pockets: Usually just my phonecase (which has my debit card, bus top-up card and I.D too), and maybe some coins.

Bag: Purse, journal & pen, sometimes a mini altar kit, hairbrush, some makeup stuff, a book, keys, a pocket mirror, charger, a cotton tote bag, fold-up umbrella, headphones.

If I'm going to work then I'll usually use a larger bag with my lunch and tablet in it.

On me: I usually have some kind of pagan-ish jewellery, mostly Celtic-style stuff. I also wear an inch-thick dark blue cuff with spiral designs on my right wrist along with some gemstone bracelets. My right hand has a Green Man pewter ring that my best friend gave me (she also wears one) and my left hand has my engagement ring (wide-ish silver band, with simple double spiral and green stone). I also wear various earrings and the occasional hairstick!  ;D
« Last Edit: July 18, 2018, 01:53:31 pm by Oíche »
'You're my friend, and I love you- but you really look like a witch!!'

Tags: edc 

Related Topics

Subject / Started by Replies Last post
28 Replies
Last post July 18, 2015, 05:27:19 pm
by RecycledBenedict
4 Replies
Last post June 07, 2012, 05:40:53 pm
by Annie Roonie
25 Replies
Last post June 04, 2017, 03:50:16 pm
by Emma Eldritch
14 Replies
Last post December 04, 2015, 01:59:02 pm
by Wimsaur
1 Replies
Last post June 20, 2018, 09:17:39 pm
by RandallS

Beginner Area

Warning: You are currently in a Beginner Friendly area of the message board.

* Who's Online

• Dot Guests: 133
  • Dot Hidden: 0
  • Dot Users: 0

There aren't any users online.

* Please Donate!

The Cauldron's server is expensive and requires monthly payments. Please become a Bronze, Silver or Gold Donor if you can. Donations are needed every month. Without member support, we can't afford the server.

* Shop & Support TC

The links below are affiliate links. When you click on one of these links you will go to the listed shopping site with The Cauldron's affiliate code. Any purchases you make during your visit will earn TC a tiny percentage of your purchase price at no extra cost to you.

* In Memoriam

Chavi (2006)
Elspeth (2010)
Marilyn (2013)

* Cauldron Staff

Host:
Sunflower

Message Board Staff
Board Coordinator:
Darkhawk

Assistant Board Coordinator:
Aster Breo

Senior Staff:
Aisling, Allaya, Jenett, Sefiru

Staff:
Ashmire, EclecticWheel, HarpingHawke, Kylara, PerditaPickle, rocquelaire

Discord Chat Staff
Chat Coordinator:
Morag

'Up All Night' Coordinator:
Altair

Cauldron Council:
Bob, Catja, Chatelaine, Emma-Eldritch, Fausta, Jubes, Kelly, LyricFox, Phouka, Sperran, Star, Steve, Tana

Site Administrator:
Randall

SimplePortal 2.3.6 © 2008-2014, SimplePortal