collapse

Author Topic: Do love spells actually work? Can I get him back?  (Read 27413 times)

jd001

• Jr. Newbie
    • View Profile
Re: Do love spells actually work? Can I get him back?
« Reply #45 on: November 23, 2015, 06:34:33 am »
even i want to caste love spell can you plz help me??? i was in relationship with a girl we brokeup recently i want her back no1 else i cant move on i love her so much what can i do???

Darkhawk

• Senior Staff
    • View Profile
    • Suns in her Branches
  • Religion: An American Werewolf in the Akhet; Kemetic; Feri; Imaginary Baltic Heathen; Discordian; UU; CoX; Etc
  • Preferred Pronouns: any of he, they, she
« Reply #46 on: November 23, 2015, 09:40:27 am »
Quote from: jd001;182644
even i want to caste love spell can you plz help me??? i was in relationship with a girl we brokeup recently i want her back no1 else i cant move on i love her so much what can i do???

A Reminder:
Just a quick note:  Please remember to quote, even if you're just  replying to the first message in the thread.  It makes the discussion  easier to follow, and it's required by  our  rules. (If you're using tapatalk on a phone, please hold your finger down on the message you wish to reply to until the quote function pops up.)

This isn't a formal warning, just a reminder.  No  reply is necessary, but if you have questions or need clarification,  please feel free to contact a member of staff privately.

Thanks!
as the water grinds the stone
we rise and fall
as our ashes turn to dust
we shine like stars    - Covenant, "Bullet"

HarpingHawke

• Staff
    • View Profile
  • Religion: shapeshifting, witchery, polytheism. under endless construction.
  • Preferred Pronouns: they/them
« Reply #47 on: November 23, 2015, 02:53:16 pm »
Quote from: jd001;182644

Perhaps a spell to move on would be more appropriate. IMO, a spell to attract a specific person to you violates consent, and that is a serious issue. If she left of her own volition then you need to respect that choice.

At some point, it'll stop hurting. Give it time and move on.
"There is nothing noble in being superior to your fellow man; true nobility is being superior to your former self." - Hemingway

Lionrhod

• Journeyman
    • View Profile
    • http://www.lionrhod.com
When given a choice between black and white, choose purple.
SpellCraft Secrets: The Art of Creating Magic Spells Made Easy 2nd edition, revised
Dark Moon Gates - Pagan YA Fantasy
Nenfari - FREE Dark Sword & Sorcery
The Spider\'s Yule Gift - A Children\'s Folktale & Polish Pagan Holiday Traditions
My Website

SunflowerP

• Host
  • Don't teach your grandmother to suck eggs!
    • View Profile
    • If You Ain't Makin' Waves, You Ain't Kickin' Hard Enough
  • Religion: Eclectic religious Witchcraft
  • Preferred Pronouns: sie/hir/hirs/hirself
« Reply #49 on: November 27, 2015, 12:52:30 pm »
Quote from: Lionrhod;182839

A Reminder:
Hi, Lionrhod,

Just a quick note:  Please remember to quote, even if you're just  replying to the first message in the thread.  It makes the discussion  easier to follow, and it's required by  our  rules. (If you're using tapatalk on a phone, please hold your finger down on the message you wish to reply to until the quote function pops up.)

This isn't a formal warning, just a reminder.  No  reply is necessary, but if you have questions or need clarification,  please feel free to contact a member of staff privately.

Thanks!
Sunflower, TC Forum Staff
I'm the AntiFa genderqueer commie eclectic wiccan Mod your alt-right bros warned you about.
I do so have a life; I just live part of it online!
“Selfishness is not living as one wishes to live, it is asking others to live as one wishes to live.” - Oscar Wilde
"Nobody's good at anything until they practice." - Brina (Yewberry)
My much-neglected blog "If You Ain't Makin' Waves, You Ain't Kickin' Hard Enough"

Lionrhod

• Journeyman
    • View Profile
« Reply #50 on: November 27, 2015, 02:08:58 pm »
Quote from: johnnyr860;84546
So here is the rest of this story. Most of you who say this stuff does not work well my friend (the one who sent my boyfriend the texts) says otherwise. I have known her for years and so she is with her current boyfriend and in the love of her life. However things were not always this way.

See her boyfriend used to be very abusive to her in the way he treated her and talked to her. He used to put her down and say she was not good looking. He used to say that he could find someone better then her and he would always cuss her out. When she called him or texted him he barely responded or said I love you. They rarely had a life together. She would go to his house and he was never there rarely.

If there was an award for worst couple of the year or for the couple that argues the most it would have been given to them. The dude cheated on her like 3x although she only knows about it 1x till I told her I heard about the other 2x he cheated and she was broken. So one day he dumped her and called her all sorts of offensive names for women. I was like wow what a tool you can find someone better.

She did not want anyone else but him. So she went to her friends mom who is Pagan and explained the situation and how he dumped her. She said ok I have a love spell. Go out and buy a red candle. I will explain exactly what you need to do and in just 3 days he will be begging you to come back saying he is sorry and you should see he treats you like a complete princess.

She laughed and told the lady you must be crazy this stuff is so stupid it won't work and when 3 days goes by and nothing happens I will laugh some more at how stupid your sounding right now. So this lady (her friends mom) said you got nothing to loose because I am not charging you. I only asked you to buy a red candle which is fairly cheap. So she did. I kid you not in EXACTLY 3 days her boyfriend came begging for her back saying he was a fool for what he said and that he did not mean it and that he hopes she would give him another chance.

To this very day they have been together for over a year and a half since the spell and their relationship has been working fantastic no more arguments and they are very much in love with each other. Keep in mind this is my friend who said this is the stupidest idea ever this wont work only for her to try it and 3 days later boom her boyfriend shows up at her door saying he was sorry. Instead of cussing her out he treated her like a complete princess and to this day still does.

This lady was saying she felt like going on a date with a person she fell in love with back when she was 16 and she had lost contact with them. She did the spell and 3 days later this person found her and added her on facebook and they went on a date just like that. She asked to find true love and within 4 months had gotten married to someone she had met only a week after she cast the spell and now she has been married for over 20 years to the same guy.

You say the love spell does not work (I think for some it may be harder then for others to get to work) but from what I have been seeing and hearing all over the place this stuff works even if it takes longer then others for it to work. As for me and my now ex I have my reasons why I still want to be with him.

Wow the dysfunctionality of this is so rampant it's painful to read.

Do love spells work? Yep, both healthy and unhealthy versions "work" but you're headed in the direction of way unhealthy.

Being with someone for a prolonged period and having a good and healthy relationship are not the same thing. Trust me - I was in a very UNhealthy marriage for 21 years until I grew up, wised up and called it off. The kicker was when he put a freaking 9mm to my head.

You deserve the person who is "right for you" and this is not necessarily the person you THINK it is. Trust the Universe to have a better idea than you might. It always does.

This page may help: http://hubpages.com/religion-philosophy/The-Ultimate-Ethical-Love-Spell-and-Affirmation-That-Actually-Works
SpellCraft Secrets: The Art of Creating Magic Spells Made Easy 2nd edition, revised
The Spider\'s Yule Gift - A Children\'s Folktale & Polish Pagan Holiday Traditions
My Website

Darkhawk

• Senior Staff
    • View Profile
    • Suns in her Branches
  • Religion: An American Werewolf in the Akhet; Kemetic; Feri; Imaginary Baltic Heathen; Discordian; UU; CoX; Etc
  • Preferred Pronouns: any of he, they, she
« Reply #51 on: November 27, 2015, 02:28:52 pm »
Quote from: Lionrhod;182879
Wow the dysfunctionality of this is so rampant it's painful to read.

A Reminder:
Regardless, said dysfunctionality was posted nearly three years ago and the original poster is unlikely to see your response, as they have not logged into the board for nearly three years.

Just a reminder that, while there's nothing wrong with responding to such a post, you're unlikely to see any response from the OP; they are long, long gone.
as the water grinds the stone
we rise and fall
as our ashes turn to dust
we shine like stars    - Covenant, "Bullet"

Lionrhod

• Journeyman
    • View Profile
« Reply #52 on: November 27, 2015, 02:34:10 pm »
Quote from: Darkhawk;182882
A Reminder:
Regardless, said dysfunctionality was posted nearly three years ago and the original poster is unlikely to see your response, as they have not logged into the board for nearly three years.

Just a reminder that, while there's nothing wrong with responding to such a post, you're unlikely to see any response from the OP; they are long, long gone.

Somehow I missed noting the date and responded viscerally. Apologies for the necro.
My Website

Tags: