collapse

Author Topic: Your Gnosis Wishlist  (Read 1924 times)

Eastling

• Sr. Master Member
  • Love and be free.
    • View Profile
    • Mystermercury
  • Religion: Modern Dionysian hero cultus and heretical Judaism
  • Preferred Pronouns: He/him/his
Your Gnosis Wishlist
« on: February 23, 2020, 11:59:01 pm »
So what are some spiritual conundrums you wish your Powers would just up and solve for you any time now?

This can range from stuff you're actually reasonably likely to get answers about with some practice or research (such as "How long has [X] practice you keep pushing me at been going on anyway?" or "What name do you want me to use for You?") to impossible fantasy wishes like "what really happened at the Eleusinian Mysteries?"

In other words--what would you like your next (or first!) great spiritual revelation(s) to be?
"The peacock can show its whole tail at once, but I can only tell you a story."
--JAMES ALAN GARDNER

Aster Breo

• Senior Staff
    • View Profile
Re: Your Gnosis Wishlist
« Reply #1 on: February 24, 2020, 11:37:41 pm »
So what are some spiritual conundrums you wish your Powers would just up and solve for you any time now?

This can range from stuff you're actually reasonably likely to get answers about with some practice or research (such as "How long has [X] practice you keep pushing me at been going on anyway?" or "What name do you want me to use for You?") to impossible fantasy wishes like "what really happened at the Eleusinian Mysteries?"

In other words--what would you like your next (or first!) great spiritual revelation(s) to be?
The thing I'd really like to know -- along with everyone else on the planet, of course -- is what happens when we die.

Sent from my SM-G965U using Tapatalk

"The status is not quo."  ~ Dr. Horrible

Caleb Oak

• Sr. Master Member
    • View Profile
  • Preferred Pronouns: Male
« Reply #2 on: February 25, 2020, 11:10:13 am »

To be honest I just want to feel a sense of belonging, a purpose, a banner to hang over my door.

One that stands for power, justice, order and actual equality.

Something that transcends the cruel laws of nature and offers a way to ascend beyond our physical reality.
« Last Edit: February 25, 2020, 11:15:31 am by Caleb Oak »

Anon100

• Sr. Master Member
    • View Profile
  • Religion: Pagan
« Reply #3 on: February 25, 2020, 12:00:35 pm »

Honestly, I'm really struggling with this question. I mean once I would have wanted to know if humans could find a way to communicate with other animals but that was a while back.

The thing is it's not even something which I can really hold onto if that makes sense - the way I seem to relate to deity the idea of gaining something doesn't really pull me ( sorry struggling with words for this ). I mean, they're there and Ill do some bits they want me to and I get to feel a little connected and maybe even find myself changing a bit by being in that closeness ( and yes the occassional 'please work, please please work' ) but., it just is.

I guess I'm happy seeing the journey to find the answers.

Aster Breo

• Senior Staff
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: February 26, 2020, 12:47:16 am »

To be honest I just want to feel a sense of belonging, a purpose, a banner to hang over my door.

One that stands for power, justice, order and actual equality.

Something that transcends the cruel laws of nature and offers a way to ascend beyond our physical reality.

That's similar to a large part of how I feel about my own path. I'm especially happy with its focus on justice. (Not so much about power, though.)

Sent from my SM-G965U using Tapatalk

"The status is not quo."  ~ Dr. Horrible

arete

• Master Member
  • Banned!
    • View Profile
  • Religion: pagan
« Reply #5 on: February 26, 2020, 11:19:30 am »

Easy! When am I stopping needing my pills? :)

Tags: