collapse

* Recent Posts

Author Topic: Have Your Voice Heard - Survey For University Capstone  (Read 1505 times)

dmcg012

• Jr. Newbie
    • View Profile
  • Religion: Odinist
  • Preferred Pronouns: He/him
Have Your Voice Heard - Survey For University Capstone
« on: March 23, 2018, 04:18:26 pm »
Hi The Cauldron. My name is Daniel and I’m an anthropology student at California State University Channel Islands. For my final project before I graduate (my capstone), I’ve decided to research neopagan/spiritual beliefs and their tendencies to gravitate toward certain political affiliations. I am an Odinist myself. To gather this information I’ve made a quick online survey (less than three minutes) for any willing neopagan/spiritualist to fill out. All responses are anonymous. Your participation really helps, and it will help others understand more about neopagan ideologies.

Thank you!

[Note: Link removed due to our rules around research surveys. See below for more. Jenett]
« Last Edit: March 23, 2018, 05:21:44 pm by Jenett »

PerditaPickle

• Staff
  • It's all metta - at least, I believe it should be
    • View Profile
    • Portrait of Perpetual Perplexity
  • Religion: Druid-ish
  • Preferred Pronouns: She/her/hers
Re: Have Your Voice Heard - Survey For University Capstone
« Reply #1 on: March 23, 2018, 04:35:41 pm »
Hi The Cauldron. My name is Daniel and I’m an anthropology student at California State University Channel Islands. For my final project before I graduate (my capstone), I’ve decided to research neopagan/spiritual beliefs and their tendencies to gravitate toward certain political affiliations. I am an Odinist myself. To gather this information I’ve made a quick online survey (less than three minutes) for any willing neopagan/spiritualist to fill out. All responses are anonymous. Your participation really helps, and it will help others understand more about neopagan ideologies.

[Link removed: Jenett]

Thank you!

Hi there - I'd like to help you out but I'm wary of following links (no offense).  Is there a website I can navigate to independently and then find your survey from there?
« Last Edit: March 23, 2018, 10:36:02 pm by Jenett »
“Radiate boundless love towards the entire world — above, below, and across — unhindered, without ill will, without enmity.” – The Buddha
(From the Metta Sutta)

My Portrait of Perpetual Perplexity blog

Morbid

• Master Member
    • View Profile
  • Religion: Pagan
  • Preferred Pronouns: he/him/his
« Reply #2 on: March 23, 2018, 05:08:56 pm »
Hi there - I'd like to help you out but I'm wary of following links (no offense).  Is there a website I can navigate to independently and then find your survey from there?

The link is safe - it's a google forms link which is basically like an online application but made by google.
For he who has truly lived never truly dies.

Jenett

• Senior Staff
    • View Profile
    • Seeking: First steps on a path
  • Religion: Initiatory religious witchcraft
  • Preferred Pronouns: she/her
« Reply #3 on: March 23, 2018, 05:20:41 pm »

A Reminder:

Our forum rules require permission of the Hosts before posting of research surveys. Please follow the process described (by email) in that link.

In the meantime, I am removing the link to your survey from your post.

Jenett
(staff hat firmly on)
Seek Knowledge, Find Wisdom: Research help on esoteric and eclectic topics (consulting and other services)

Seeking: first steps on a Pagan path (advice for seekers and people new to Paganism)

Tags: politics survey poll