collapse

* Recent Posts

Author Topic: Theistic Satanism, Help?  (Read 12367 times)

SunflowerP

• Host
  • Don't teach your grandmother to suck eggs!
    • View Profile
    • If You Ain't Makin' Waves, You Ain't Kickin' Hard Enough
  • Religion: Eclectic religious Witchcraft
  • Preferred Pronouns: sie/hir/hirs/hirself
Re: Theistic Satanism, Help?
« Reply #105 on: September 26, 2013, 04:34:25 am »
Quote from: Lokadyne;122166
What a... something. There's no words to describe him.

Having read the whole thing in one go, I'm leaning toward 'troll'. Obnoxious toxic troll.

He did pretty much admit he was only doing it for the lulzsociological experiment.

Sunflower
I'm the AntiFa genderqueer commie eclectic wiccan Mod your alt-right bros warned you about.
I do so have a life; I just live part of it online!
“Selfishness is not living as one wishes to live, it is asking others to live as one wishes to live.” - Oscar Wilde
"Nobody's good at anything until they practice." - Brina (Yewberry)
My much-neglected blog "If You Ain't Makin' Waves, You Ain't Kickin' Hard Enough"

xmoonlitreveriex

• Apprentice
    • View Profile
    • http://www.awakeninlight.wordpress.com/
« Reply #106 on: September 26, 2013, 03:20:48 pm »
Quote from: Nycteris;56215
Hello everyone, new to these boards ;)
I was kind of wondering if there are any other spiritual satanists on these boards? on the old boards i saw quite a few, and im currently looking for some guidance in this. My primary source for instructions was joyofsatan.org, but I noticed a lot of criticism lately, and really bad rumors about child molesting, recruiting for a neonazi group, corruption of rituals to benefit the high priestess maxine dietrich etc. I was not planning on joining this group, as I'm more of a soloist anyway, but i should look for new sources of information. Anyone help me out?
Thanks in advance
Ave Satanas
Nycteris~

Oh my goodness, this thread has gotten a bit ridiculous.

Getting back on topic, I highly recommend WhoreofAbbadon over on Tumblr. She's a theistic/Traditional Satanist, and to be honest I'm not quite sure how different that might be from spiritual Satanism, but she has a wealth of knowledge concerning Satanism in general.
« Last Edit: September 26, 2013, 03:21:41 pm by xmoonlitreveriex »

Aspiria

• Master Member
    • View Profile
Theistic Satanism, Help?
« Reply #107 on: October 10, 2013, 10:55:15 am »
Quote from: Astariel;121964
Gangbangin.  Gangbangin'

Same word.

But different than

Gangbanging.

One word describes group criminal street gang activities.

The other describes group sexual activities, particularly one against a multitude and often consensual.

Well now I'm from the mid south and most of us naturally drop the "g" on just about anything. Putting it in text form is just so you know we have accents. Or to be funny.  I was never informed that it actually changed the meaning of a word and I don't think anyone else in my vast area knows that either. Just sayin'.

Asch

• Sr. Master Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #108 on: October 10, 2013, 03:46:17 pm »
Quote from: Aspiria;124613
Well now I'm from the mid south and most of us naturally drop the "g" on just about anything. Putting it in text form is just so you know we have accents. Or to be funny.  I was never informed that it actually changed the meaning of a word and I don't think anyone else in my vast area knows that either. Just sayin'.

Dropping a letter from a word without context or explanation = poor spelling not joking or an accent.
« Last Edit: October 10, 2013, 03:47:43 pm by Asch »

Aspiria

• Master Member
    • View Profile
Theistic Satanism, Help?
« Reply #109 on: October 10, 2013, 06:53:12 pm »
Quote from: Asch;124646
Dropping a letter from a word without context or explanation = poor spelling not joking or an accent.

Yeah it kinda is an accent thing. Seeing as how that's the way we talk. We drop our Gs during speech. We talk slow and drag our words out too. But I won't be 'splainin' the reason for that. Even in my Composition class we were taught to put words in how they were pronounced if that's the way the interviewee said it. And iffin we wanna make up words well by golly we will. That's just our area for ya. Have a good day now ya hear!

Asch

• Sr. Master Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #110 on: October 10, 2013, 07:46:22 pm »
Quote from: Aspiria;124684
Yeah it kinda is an accent thing. Seeing as how that's the way we talk. We drop our Gs during speech. We talk slow and drag our words out too. But I won't be 'splainin' the reason for that. Even in my Composition class we were taught to put words in how they were pronounced if that's the way the interviewee said it. And iffin we wanna make up words well by golly we will. That's just our area for ya. Have a good day now ya hear!

An interview = context.

Aspiria

• Master Member
    • View Profile
Theistic Satanism, Help?
« Reply #111 on: October 10, 2013, 10:33:05 pm »
Quote from: Asch;124708
An interview = context.

Pffffftttttttt *waving hand around*

lilitu

• View Profile
« Reply #112 on: October 21, 2013, 08:00:47 am »
Quote from: Astariel;122027
I'm sure many others like you wish that as well.  What can I say, I'm one of a kind.

It's okay.  Not everybody can be as "badass" and "diligently hardcore" as I am.

Astariel and the like are the reason why Satanists can't have nice things. Every reasonable discussion about satanism ever was always in the end derailed by self absorbed, teenage wanker who *knows the real meaning of Satan, unlike everyone else*. Touche.

Tags: