Re: "Christ Is King" by SunflowerP
[Yesterday at 11:06:51 pm]

Re: "Christ Is King" by SunflowerP
[Yesterday at 10:30:17 pm]

Re: "Christ Is King" by Darkhawk
[Yesterday at 08:31:19 pm]

Re: "Christ Is King" by Darkhawk
[Yesterday at 07:54:40 pm]

Author Topic: The name Witchcraft is it really an Arts/Crafts type of thing?  (Read 8686 times)

Shine

• Sr. Master Member
    • View Profile
    • http://houseofthelion.wordpress.com/
Re: The name Witchcraft is it really an Arts/Crafts type of thing?
« Reply #30 on: January 21, 2013, 12:25:14 am »
Quote from: Sanacrow;92748
Um. Right. Yeah. If you say so.

::giggle::

Trololololing? Maybe? I AM SO CONFLICTED.

*snrk*

Maybe he should go do demonstrations for the Japanese. Or something. Lernins, they must be shown.
Leave your darkness with me, and I will make you shine.

Fireof9

• Sr. Master Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #31 on: January 21, 2013, 12:26:49 am »
Quote from: Sanacrow;92744
Maybe you can get one from those dealers who sells djinns and such.

True enough. I wonder if I can buy me a real life Tinkerbelle as well.... I have stuff that need fixing....
Really?  So, hey, want to go fishing?  I\'ve got a telescope, and it\'s going to be a dark night, so we should see the fish really well.
...what, I\'m not talking about fishing?  That\'s stargazing?  It\'s all doing-stuff, so it\'s the same thing, right?
-HeartShadow

Yesterday is history, Tomorrow is a mystery,Today is a gift,thats why the call it the present - Master Oogway

Finding the Owl -my blog
The Gwyddonic Order

Fireof9

• Sr. Master Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #32 on: January 21, 2013, 12:29:40 am »
Quote from: Shine;92749
Nah, too much upkeep. ;) Plus, if s/he breaks loose, imagine the unholy shitstorm that would ensue. The DESERVED unholy shitstorm. D:

At least the unicorn is technically contracted. ;-p And not bound to a rock.

Its a good thing its not bound to a rock, I imagine riding it would not be half as much fun. You would either go a very short distance forward or in a lot of circles........ with the latter, I have heard stories about dizzy unicorns, and friend, it ain't pretty at all.
Really?  So, hey, want to go fishing?  I\'ve got a telescope, and it\'s going to be a dark night, so we should see the fish really well.
...what, I\'m not talking about fishing?  That\'s stargazing?  It\'s all doing-stuff, so it\'s the same thing, right?
-HeartShadow

Yesterday is history, Tomorrow is a mystery,Today is a gift,thats why the call it the present - Master Oogway

Finding the Owl -my blog
The Gwyddonic Order

Sanacrow

• Apprentice
    • View Profile
  • Religion: TIW / whatever works
  • Preferred Pronouns: they/them
« Reply #33 on: January 21, 2013, 12:31:16 am »
Quote from: Fireof9;92751
True enough. I wonder if I can buy me a real life Tinkerbelle as well.... I have stuff that need fixing....

If you can, let me know. Maybe she can do something about that persistent drippy faucet...

Fireof9

• Sr. Master Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #34 on: January 21, 2013, 12:34:55 am »
Quote from: Marukai;92746
Why assume I know nothing about Origami. I am a master at it. I build Kusudama and other Geometric pieces that are not simple things like Cranes or Butterflies. If I had absolutely no knowledge of Origami, then why would I even refer to it. Origami is a very uncommon Craft because it takes a certain person to be able to master the to my level. Perhaps I should have put Carpentry in place of Origami.

Of course you are a master. Why would we ever assume anything else?

Nonetheless, they are both Crafts that are not a one of a kind work of Art. Art is something that is entirely unique and cannot be replicated in the same way as the original.

Tell that to a tattoo artist that has done his 9 millionth koi fish from the wall of flash art..........
-HeartShadow

Finding the Owl -my blog
The Gwyddonic Order

Fireof9

• Sr. Master Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #35 on: January 21, 2013, 12:35:42 am »
Quote from: Sanacrow;92754
If you can, let me know. Maybe she can do something about that persistent drippy faucet...

Tinker can fix anything!
-HeartShadow

Finding the Owl -my blog
The Gwyddonic Order

Dark Midnight

• Sr. Master Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #36 on: January 21, 2013, 12:52:38 am »
Quote from: Marukai;92695

I wasn't actually going to comment on this, but after reading the whole thread (plus others), I feel that I have to.

Are you intentionally trying to piss people off? Are you deliberately going out of your way to phrase thing in a way that will supremely annoy anyone that reads it?

I really don't know if you are willfully ignorant, intentionally irritating, or just plain making things up.

Everything that I have read is contradictory, woefully under-researched, and downright Godsdamned annoying.

So which is it? Do you honestly want genuine answers to honest questions because you don know/ don't understand or are you really what you seem to be? A flaming troll.

If it's the former, cool. All good. If it's the latter, pleased don't be suprised when people a) don't take you seriously and b) shoot great big holes in your theories.
"No matter how dark the fur, the bunny is still fluffy." (Melamphoros)
AKA Thundercougarfalconbird..... (Thanks Nyktipolos!)

stephyjh

• Grand Master Member
    • View Profile
The name Witchcraft is it really an Arts/Crafts type of thing?
« Reply #37 on: January 21, 2013, 01:01:22 am »
Why assume I know nothing about Origami. I am a master at it. I build Kusudama and other Geometric pieces that are not simple things like Cranes or Butterflies. If I had absolutely no knowledge of Origami, then why would I even refer to it. Origami is a very uncommon Craft because it takes a certain person to be able to master the to my level. Perhaps I should have put Carpentry in place of Origami.

Nonetheless, they are both Crafts that are not a one of a kind work of Art. Art is something that is entirely unique and cannot be replicated in the same way as the original.

Oh really. Is that why so many of the old masters trained their students by having them copy the teachers' works? Some of Vermeer's students' copies are virtually indistinguishable from those of the master, and even the copies can be worth thousands. But then, those thousand-dollar paintings aren't art, apparently.
A heretic blast has been blown in the west,
That what is no sense must be nonsense.

-Robert Burns

Shine

• Sr. Master Member
    • View Profile
    • http://houseofthelion.wordpress.com/
« Reply #38 on: January 21, 2013, 01:02:31 am »
Quote from: Fireof9;92753
Its a good thing its not bound to a rock, I imagine riding it would not be half as much fun. You would either go a very short distance forward or in a lot of circles........ with the latter, I have heard stories about dizzy unicorns, and friend, it ain't pretty at all.

Get a strong enough unicorn and s/he can drag the rock at a good clip. T'would make coming to a screeching halt a potentially dangerous matter, though. It'd have to be a Clydesdale Unicorn. Mine's a Rainbow Dash Unicorn.

Dizzy unicorns puke up twice their weight. Ever tried mucking out a magical stable of woo when it's filled with puke and pissed off unicorn? That horn is sharp. It's like, "woah! Invocation of the Magical Swiss Cheese up in here!"
Leave your darkness with me, and I will make you shine.

yewberry

• Grand Master Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #39 on: January 21, 2013, 01:04:14 am »
Why assume I know nothing about Origami. I am a master at it.

Of course you are.

Brina

Fireof9

• Sr. Master Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #40 on: January 21, 2013, 01:06:33 am »
Quote from: Shine;92761
Get a strong enough unicorn and s/he can drag the rock at a good clip. T'would make coming to a screeching halt a potentially dangerous matter, though. It'd have to be a Clydesdale Unicorn. Mine's a Rainbow Dash Unicorn.

Dizzy unicorns puke up twice their weight. Ever tried mucking out a magical stable of woo when it's filled with puke and pissed off unicorn? That horn is sharp. It's like, "woah! Invocation of the Magical Swiss Cheese up in here!"

You gots a Rainbow Dash one? Damn thats just too cool.

Does it puke up rainbow colored vomit? I mean the smell would still be bad but the colors would be wild!
-HeartShadow

Finding the Owl -my blog
The Gwyddonic Order

stephyjh

• Grand Master Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #41 on: January 21, 2013, 01:22:59 am »
Quote from: Shine;92761

How do you have a Rainbow Dash Unicorn? Dash is a pegasus! Only the princesses are alicorns!

...yeah, I'll just go sit in the geek chair now.

-Robert Burns

yewberry

• Grand Master Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #42 on: January 21, 2013, 01:32:56 am »
Quote from: stephyjh;92766
How do you have a Rainbow Dash Unicorn? Dash is a pegasus! Only the princesses are alicorns!

You know, a true master of My Little Pony would have known that.

Brina

Sanacrow

• Apprentice
    • View Profile
  • Religion: TIW / whatever works
  • Preferred Pronouns: they/them
« Reply #43 on: January 21, 2013, 02:00:03 am »
Quote from: stephyjh;92766

I have a MLP unicorn. I have a baby Sweetie Belle. She sings when you press her hoof. She's all mine. As opposed to the house collection... which we won't discuss.

What is this "geek" word I keep hearing?
« Last Edit: January 21, 2013, 02:55:32 am by Tana »

stephyjh

• Grand Master Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #44 on: January 21, 2013, 02:00:24 am »
Quote from: yewberry;92767
You know, a true master of My Little Pony would have known that.

Brina

*sigh*

Everypony's an expert.

-Robert Burns

Tags: