Re: Eclipse Time, Everyone Panic! by Altair
[April 09, 2024, 09:29:08 am]

Re: Eclipse Time, Everyone Panic! by Jenett
[April 08, 2024, 09:09:39 pm]

Re: Eclipse Time, Everyone Panic! by Sefiru
[April 08, 2024, 06:09:38 pm]

Re: Supermarket Witches by SirPalomides
[April 08, 2024, 09:49:17 am]

Author Topic: strange dream, the black thing  (Read 1391 times)

blackwolf696

• Journeyman
    • View Profile
    • http://www.facebook.com/james.e.white.10
strange dream, the black thing
« on: August 03, 2012, 10:48:14 am »
its hard to recall what all the dream was about, except i was talking to someone who was in the hospital. i never met this person before, but i just went along with it. as i was talking with this person i would see this black figure with red on it at the corner of my eyes. it could go from my size to like knee high or so. i left and got into this car with people i don't believe iv ever met, we talked about something that i cannot recall. i am sitting in the back seat as we talk. i am right behind this person as we talk, staring into the back of their head. all of a sudden this thing pops out on top of their head. it was black with read eyes. it went back in, popped out on the side of his head. then went back in and popped out on his shoulder, what ever the figure was it had something sinister about it. it kept staring at me, and i couldnt look away from its eyes. i tried to let out a scream but nothing came out. the eyes just creeped me out beyond belief. i used to tamper with the super natural but haven't done so in a while, i haven't cleansed or purified my home in a year but i doubt that has anything to do with it. not sure if its just a dream or if what i saw was bad, and looking at its eyes just made things worse.
REFUSE! RESIST!

Malia

• Sr. Apprentice
    • View Profile
Re: strange dream, the black thing
« Reply #1 on: August 03, 2012, 11:39:33 am »
Quote from: blackwolf696;67175
its hard to recall what all the dream was about, except i was talking to someone who was in the hospital. i never met this person before, but i just went along with it. as i was talking with this person i would see this black figure with red on it at the corner of my eyes. it could go from my size to like knee high or so. i left and got into this car with people i don't believe iv ever met, we talked about something that i cannot recall. i am sitting in the back seat as we talk. i am right behind this person as we talk, staring into the back of their head. all of a sudden this thing pops out on top of their head. it was black with read eyes. it went back in, popped out on the side of his head. then went back in and popped out on his shoulder, what ever the figure was it had something sinister about it. it kept staring at me, and i couldnt look away from its eyes. i tried to let out a scream but nothing came out. the eyes just creeped me out beyond belief. i used to tamper with the super natural but haven't done so in a while, i haven't cleansed or purified my home in a year but i doubt that has anything to do with it. not sure if its just a dream or if what i saw was bad, and looking at its eyes just made things worse.

You "tampered with the supernatural" at one point, and you "haven't cleansed or purified your home in a year". Depending on the level of tampering, it's possible that something from that time had been lying dormant. Then again, I am no expert with dreams (my own are nonsensical but mundane), so what do I know?

blackwolf696

• Journeyman
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: August 03, 2012, 11:48:55 am »
Quote from: Malia;67176
You "tampered with the supernatural" at one point, and you "haven't cleansed or purified your home in a year". Depending on the level of tampering, it's possible that something from that time had been lying dormant. Then again, I am no expert with dreams (my own are nonsensical but mundane), so what do I know?

hey i posted it on here because i usually get good advice. if the dream repeats its self ill post on here, and speak with the handful of pagans iv met here. the dream kinda just spooked the hell outta me. i haven't done anything wrong, just kinda in a slump and playing video games most of the time.
REFUSE! RESIST!

Faemon

• Grand Master Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: August 03, 2012, 12:13:24 pm »
Quote from: blackwolf696;67177
it was black with read eyes. it went back in, popped out on the side of his head. then went back in and popped out on his shoulder, what ever the figure was it had something sinister about it. it kept staring at me, and i couldnt look away from its eyes. i tried to let out a scream but nothing came out. the eyes just creeped me out beyond belief. i used to tamper with the super natural but haven't done so in a while, i haven't cleansed or purified my home in a year but i doubt that has anything to do with it. not sure if its just a dream or if what i saw was bad, and looking at its eyes just made things worse.

It just sounds like a shadow, to me. Like, a Jungian shadow. The red can symbolize anger or lust, some active negative energy-- and the black can symbolize more passive negativity, the unknown and feared. When that kind of negativity is censored and repressed, it can come out in dreams like that.

You don't even have to be repressing anything criminally awful. It could be as simple a realization as, say, "I hate on fluffbunnies mostly/primarily because I'm jealous that they're free to believe in themselves, when my own practice was mercilessly criticized when I was a beginner." It just feels scary-out-of-proportion because of the defenses around the ego. The ego itself, in my opinion, is better nurtured by honesty. Manannan likes that, by the by, the most famous legends seem to always have Him around some gadget or other that makes people tell the truth.

Quote from: blackwolf696;67177
if the dream repeats its self ill post on here, and speak with the handful of pagans iv met here. the dream kinda just spooked the hell outta me. i haven't done anything wrong, just kinda in a slump and playing video games most of the time.
...Any Shin Megami Tensei games among them? , I mean, it's still a shadow, and until you hit them they're black blobs that slink around and come in different sizes, and have red glowy eyes. Nah, it's totes off-topic, I'm just being a fangirl.
« Last Edit: August 03, 2012, 12:15:01 pm by Faemon »
The Codex of Poesy: wishcraft, faelatry, alchemy, and other slight misspellings.
the Otherfaith: Chromatic Genderbending Faery Monarchs of Technology. DeviantArt

blackwolf696

• Journeyman
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: August 03, 2012, 12:34:13 pm »
Quote from: triple_entendre;67179
It just sounds like a shadow, to me. Like, a Jungian shadow. The red can symbolize anger or lust, some active negative energy-- and the black can symbolize more passive negativity, the unknown and feared. When that kind of negativity is censored and repressed, it can come out in dreams like that.

You don't even have to be repressing anything criminally awful. It could be as simple a realization as, say, "I hate on fluffbunnies mostly/primarily because I'm jealous that they're free to believe in themselves, when my own practice was mercilessly criticized when I was a beginner." It just feels scary-out-of-proportion because of the defenses around the ego. The ego itself, in my opinion, is better nurtured by honesty. Manannan likes that, by the by, the most famous legends seem to always have Him around some gadget or other that makes people tell the truth.

...Any Shin Megami Tensei games among them? , I mean, it's still a shadow, and until you hit them they're black blobs that slink around and come in different sizes, and have red glowy eyes. Nah, it's totes off-topic, I'm just being a fangirl.

lately i have been either angry, or depressed, or jealous but the reasons might sound dumb or petty. i just handle it the way i usually do. which is take some time to breath, then when im ready i dust my self off and continue on.

i have been praying to the gods (Manannan directly), i tell them whats wrong and whats on my mind. i never ask for much other than for them to listen, maybe help the days brighten just a little bit (in my personal life i mean, heat wise its too hot). i usually feel a little better after praying.

i don't believe so in the game area. since im waiting to go to job corps im just playing games that kill time. or beat games i never got around to beating before. in fact i just beat Just Cause 2.
REFUSE! RESIST!

Annie Roonie

• Sr. Master Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: August 03, 2012, 09:18:03 pm »
Quote from: blackwolf696;67175
i am right behind this person as we talk, staring into the back of their head. all of a sudden this thing pops out on top of their head. it was black with read eyes. it went back in, popped out on the side of his head.

I read this earlier and this part stuck with me. This creature is hanging out with someone else right? So maybe it is not something that has invaded your space, but something in someone else's head/space that could be causing you concern?

Just an idea.

blackwolf696

• Journeyman
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: August 04, 2012, 12:20:38 am »
Quote from: Annie Roonie;67220
I read this earlier and this part stuck with me. This creature is hanging out with someone else right? So maybe it is not something that has invaded your space, but something in someone else's head/space that could be causing you concern?

Just an idea.

i guess but either its someone i met once or twice ages ago or it looks like someone iv never met in person.
REFUSE! RESIST!

Tags: