collapse

Author Topic: Schedule of Pagan-y Gatherings & Events?  (Read 1178 times)

Aster Breo

• Senior Staff
    • View Profile
Schedule of Pagan-y Gatherings & Events?
« on: July 17, 2012, 12:53:34 pm »
Does anyone know of a listing (website, ideally) of regularly scheduled, public pagan-y gatherings, festivals, etc.?  I'm thinking of events like Pantheacon, although smaller is also fine, and I'm particularly interested in those located in the US and Canada.

I tried Witchvox, but only found festival reviews and local listings.  I'm hoping for something more comprehensive and user-friendly.

Thanks!
"The status is not quo."  ~ Dr. Horrible

Annie Roonie

• Sr. Master Member
    • View Profile
Re: Schedule of Pagan-y Gatherings & Events?
« Reply #1 on: July 17, 2012, 01:25:15 pm »
Quote from: Aster Breo;64600
Does anyone know of a listing (website, ideally) of regularly scheduled, public pagan-y gatherings, festivals, etc.?  I'm thinking of events like Pantheacon, although smaller is also fine, and I'm particularly interested in those located in the US and Canada.

I tried Witchvox, but only found festival reviews and local listings.  I'm hoping for something more comprehensive and user-friendly.

Thanks!

http://www.lcorncalen.com/CALENDAR.htm

I don't think it will have what you need, but it may have some leads as to where you might find a better listing. Someone else may come along with a great one. I hope!

This one has some decent info for my area, but I went to the international once to check for some people and many of the links were dead.

Maps

• Sr. Master Member
    • View Profile
Re: Schedule of Pagan-y Gatherings & Events?
« Reply #2 on: July 17, 2012, 02:25:31 pm »
Quote from: Aster Breo;64600

Thanks!

Meetup.com is pretty great, but it's small-scale gatherings. I went to a meeting a couple weeks ago though, and I found out about other stuff that was going on in the area, which was really cool (even though almost none of it interested me lol).

Tags: